剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Do me a favor. Yeah, yeah, I get it.
行行好 好 我知道了
You don't know how to make tea? Goddamn it.
你不知道怎么泡茶 真是该死
You boil the fucking water and you put the tea bag in it.
你♥他♥妈♥就把水煮开 然后把茶包放进去
I'm watching you. Can you fucking handle that?!
我会盯着你 你♥他♥妈♥能搞定吗
All right, all right, I gotcha. I gotcha.
我懂了 我懂了
Someone's a little on edge.
某人有点烦躁啊
Oh, you're laughing now?
你现在高兴了
Stop asking everybody questions and squirreling around here.
别再问我们问题了 别在这里晃悠
I don't like it. So fucking nuts. You know that?
我不喜欢 他就是个该死的傻子
Yeah, that's right. And you, too.
对 他就是这样 你也是
What? Fuckin' waste of sperm, you.
我怎么了 你♥他♥妈♥就是在浪费精♥子♥
All of ya. Starting to get to me.
你们开始让我感到厌烦了
So, Mickey, where you from originally?
米奇 你的故乡在哪里
Me? Yeah.
我 对
East Coast. Yeah?
东海岸 是吗
Where are you from?
你是哪里人
Was born in Alabama. Went to school in Indiana.
我生于亚拉巴马州 在印地安那州上学
Ended up in L.A. Been there ever since.
之后一直待在洛杉矶
L.A.'s nice. Yeah, it is. Good town.
洛杉矶不错 对 是很棒的城市
Hey, I got a question for you.
我想问你个问题
You're a lawyer, right?
你是个律师 对吗
Who said that? I didn't say I was a lawyer.
谁说的 我没说我是律师
No, you said it, uh, when you were shit-faced.
不 你喝醉的时候自己说的
No.
不可能
Let me ask you a question.
让我问问你
Where exactly was I shit-faced?
我是在哪里喝醉的
It was in, uh, you know...
是在...
that place...
那个地方...
before y... you came here.
在你来到这里之前
You don't remember anything, do ya?
你什么都不记得 是吗
No, I don't.
对 我不记得了
Listen, I got something I wanted to talk to you about.
我想跟你讨论些事情
I-I wrote this book.
我写了一本书
Uh, except it's in my head, you know?
虽然只是在脑子里写的
And it could just knock the world on its ass.
但它绝对能轰动世界
It's deep shit.
它是一部杰作
And I wrote this music, too.
我还作了首曲子
The world... the world needs to hear it.
它应该被世人所欣赏
You ever feel like, you know, you're the smartest guy in the room
你可曾觉得你是世界上最聪明的人
but nobody will listen?
但没人会懂你
Yeah. Yeah, I usually feel like the dumbest guy in the room
我经常觉得自己是最蠢的一个
and nobody'll listen to me.
没人愿意听我的
Exactly. Yeah.
没错 就是这样
Anyway, do you... How do you copyright?
你是怎么保护版权的
Do you copyright ideas?
你会为你的想法取得版权吗
Or, uh... would... Like, I have music on a tape.
比如我把音乐录下来了
So it's on a tape.
存在了磁带里
Right. Right? You know a lot about copyrighting.
很好 你应该很了解版权保护
'Cause you're a lawyer. Right? I didn't say...
因为你是个律师 对吗 我没说
No, if you could just give me some pointers. No, I didn't...
不 你给我点建议 我没...
I don't really know much about copyrighting, Shit.
我不太了解版权保护 糟糕
but, uh, I'll check it out, see if I know anybody.
但我会查一下 看看我是否有熟人了解
So, what kind of book is it, anyways?
你的书是什么类型的
I think we should end this little tête-à-tête we got going here.
我觉得我们该停止这种私下密谈了
Vis à vis your conversation.
比如你们之间的谈话
Yeah, just waiting for that tea, bud.
我只是在等我的茶 兄弟
So, sorry.
抱歉
Don't forget your tea. Yeah.
别忘了你的茶 好
Hey, I'll think about that copyright thing. Maybe I'll
我会帮你想想版权保护的事情 我也许
know somebody, right? Yeah, you got your tea. Friend.
有门路 你拿到茶了 朋友
Come on.
快进去
It's chamomile tea.
那是甘菊茶
It'll put him right to sleep.
能让他很快入睡
Listen, just give me a little peck on the mouth.
快给我个轻吻
A little peck on the mouth.
轻吻我的嘴
No, no, no.
不 不是这样
Can I lay on you?
我可以躺在你身上吗
Sure. Why not?
当然可以
Will you put your arm around me? I'm kind of cold.
能用胳膊搂着我吗 我有点冷
So, is the playboy still hitting on you out there?
外面的花心男还在追你吗
Yeah.
对
He wants me to see his "Perfect curve."
他想让我看他完美弧度的鸡♥巴♥
Jesus. I know.
天呐 我知道
I told him I wasn't dying to see it.
我跟他说我没有那么想看
Yeah, I don't blame you.
嗯 我不怪你
Listen.
听着
I want you to keep it up with him, okay?
我想让你和他保持关系 好吗
I mean, keep shutting him down, but...
我是说 接着拒绝他 但是
just flirt with him a little bit, just enough.
稍微跟他调调情 就够了
Just enough to keep him semi-interested.
让他对你保持兴趣
All right?
好吗
What?
什么
Why?
为什么
Trust me.
相信我
Okay.
好吧
How about the rest of them, what are they doing?
他们其他人呢 他们在做什么
Bald guy's reading a magazine.
秃头的人在看杂♥志♥
And the girl's just sitting there.
那个女孩就坐在那
I think she's playing a game on her phone.
我觉得她应该是在玩手♥机♥上的游戏
The creep is on the couch next to her.
那个可怕的人在沙发上挨着她坐
But I didn't see the crazy guy.
但是我没看见那个疯疯癫癫的人
I did hear some snoring in the other room, though, so...
但是我在其他房♥间听见了打呼噜的声音 所以
I guess that's him.
我觉得那应该就是他
Did you hear any more details about what they're up to?
你听到么细节了吗 他们有什么目的
No.
没有
Nobody's talking.
没人讲话
You should get some sleep, okay?
你该睡会儿觉了 好吗
You may need it.
睡一觉就好了
Okay.
好吧
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I just need to go in there for a minute, okay?
我要进去几分钟 好吗
It's all right.
没事的
Okay. You just go to sleep.
好吧 睡吧
Okay.
好
Promise me you won't leave me here.
答应我你不会把我丢在这
I promise.
我保证
Whatcha reading there, bud?
你看什么呢 兄弟
A book.
一本书
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 对
You remember Mad magazine?
记得幽默杂♥志♥吗
You ever read that? Alfred E. Neuman.
你看过吗 阿尔弗雷德·E·纽曼
"What, me worry?"
我该担心什么
You're pushing it, buddy, let me tell you somethin'.
跟你说吧兄弟 你有点过分了
You Puerto Rican?
你是波多黎各人吗
Pushing it. No, I was just asking.
过分了 我就问问
I mean, you guys are down here in Mexico.
我是说 你们在墨西哥
I don't know, you guys all seem to be, uh...
我不知道 你们看起来有点
you seem like a New Yorker kind to me.
对我来说 你看起来像纽约人
You're pushing for an injury, my friend.
朋友 你再这样要挨打了
Look, I'm gonna... I want to make some tea, all right?
我只是 我想弄点茶 好吗
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
Hold it. Ho-ho-ho-ho.
等一下 等 等等等
Get him a tea, will you?
给他弄点茶 行吗
Do it. What's your problem?
快去 你有什么毛病
What are you, English? Actually, I did that, uh,
你是哪人 英国人 其实我做过 那个
DNA test.
基因检测
You know, you spit in a tube, figure out who you are and shit.
你在试管里吐口唾液 就能测出来你是谁
73% fuckin' full-on teabag.
唾液里的成分基本都是茶
Imagine that. Yeah. Family told me I was Irish, but...
想象得出 家人说我是爱尔兰人 但是
I guess I am, partly.
我觉得我是吧 部分是
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表