剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, it worked.
成功了
All right, well, calm down...
好了 冷静下来
and catch your breath, all right?
喘口气 好吗
Jesus Christ. Are you eating?
老天 你在吃东西吗
Mm, why do you care?
关你什么事
I've got a fuckin' bleeding ulcer,
我都急出胃溃疡了
and you're stuffing your goddamn face. I gotta eat, man.
你却在胡吃海塞 我总得吃东西吧
I don't know what you want me to tell you.
我不知道你要我说什么
I didn't sign up for this, Danny.
我当初可没答应这些 丹尼
Mary keeps asking me what's wrong.
玛莉一直在问我出了什么事
And my kids...
我的孩子们
Man, all I can think about is, what happens if...
我满脑子想的都是万一出了什么事
All right, it's almost over.
没事的 快结束了
We got one last thing to do, and then we're done.
我们还有最后一件事情 做完就结束了
It better be almost over,
最好如此
because I'm fuckin' done, you hear me?
我简直是受够了 你听见了吗
You're gonna be compensated.
你会得到补偿的
Yeah? I don't give a fuck about the money. Listen to me,
是吗 我才不在乎钱 听我说
you gotta calm the fuck down-- it's gonna be okay.
你得给我冷静下来 不会有事的
Yeah. It better be.
没错 最好如此
My fucking stomach.
我的胃啊
I can't listen to you fuckin' eat.
我不能听你吃东西
Billy McBride?
比利·麦克布莱德
Yeah, yeah. Agent Clayton, right.
对 是克雷顿探员吧
Yeah Yeah, have a seat.
是的 请坐
Oh, this is my associate..
这位是我的同事
Yeah. I'm Patty Solis-Papagian.
我叫帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩
How are you? Hi.
你好 你好
I really appreciate you coming out like this.
我很感谢你今天能来
Sure. Yeah, well, you know, Joe, uh, Joe Farley vouched for you,
没问题 乔伊·法利给你做了担♥保♥
and he's one of the few honest guys I know, so...
他是我所知的为数不多的老实人之一
Yeah, he's a good guy. Yeah.
对 他是个好人 没错
What's up?
怎么回事呢
Well, uh...
事实上
I'm representing this, uh...
我在代理一个
we're representing this kid in a double homicide.
我们在代理一个被指控杀了两个人的孩子
A few hours ago, ICE picked up this guy
几小时前 移♥民♥海关执法局逮捕了
Tito Garcia.
一个叫提托·加西亚人
We think he's the real killer.
我们认为他才是真正的凶手
Also, we called the deportation center to see
我们还打给了遣返中心
how long they're gonna be holding Tito,
看他们要把提托关押多久
and they said that he's already processed and out of the country.
他们说他已经被遣返出国了
What? Right.
什么 对
Yeah, so, you know as well as I do no government agency
你我都清楚政♥府♥机构
works that fast. No. No, they don't.
办事效率没这么高 对 对 没有
Can you track him down for us?
你能帮我们追查他的下落吗
Are you sure that this Tito Garcia is your guy?
你确定那个提托·加西亚就是你们要找的人吗
Because...
因为
that's a big ask. Yeah, I know it is.
这件事不好办 我知道
He may be connected to a big cartel.
他可能和一个大型贩毒集团有联♥系♥
You guys would be pretty interested in that, wouldn't you?
你们会对他很感兴趣的 不是吗
Yeah. All right.
好吧
Let me see what I can do.
我尽力吧
Okay. I owe you one.
好吧 算我欠你个人情
Well, we'll see.
看情况吧
We really need this guy.
我们真的很需要这个人
I'll give it my best shot.
我尽全力
All right? Okay.
好吗 好
I'll call you tomorrow, Patty.
我明天打给你 帕蒂
Where you going? I'm going to see somebody.
你要去哪 我要去见个人
How long you known Billy McBride?
你和比利·麦克布莱德认识多久了
What?
什么
Uh, how long you known Billy McBride?
你和比利·麦克布莱德认识多久了
Oh, no. No, no. I had... I had a really bad day. Yeah.
不 不 我今天真的过得很不顺
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, but thank you.
不过还是谢谢了
Yes. So, yeah.
没事 那就这样了
Nice to meet you. Yep.
很高兴认识你 好
Thank you for staying so late. Thank you.
谢谢你加班到这么晚 谢谢
What are you doing here? You're not taking my calls.
你来这做什么 你不接我的电♥话♥
Nobody doesn't take my fucking calls. No. I have a meeting.
没人敢不接我电♥话♥ 不行 我还有个会
I'm gonna have to call you later.
我晚点打给你
Okay, you don't want to make me your enemy.
好吧 你不会想和我为敌的
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck me? I'm your most important meeting.
去我的 我就是最重要的会议
I'm your most fucking important meeting always.
我永远都是你最重要的会议
Do you understand me? You need to let go of this Julio shit-
你听明白了吗 你需要放下胡里奥那码子事
you know what's at stake.
你知道这其中的利害关系
If anything happens to Julio...
如果胡里奥出了什么差池
Then what? Go ahead. Finish that sentence.
就怎么样 说啊 把话说完
I fucking dare you to finish it. Go ahead.
我他妈看你敢不敢说 说啊
That's right.
这就对了
Running for mayor is expensive.
竞选市长花费巨大
Don't answer that.
不要接
Do not...
不要
answer that.
接
Hi.
你好
No, not at all. I'm not busy.
不 没事 我不忙
Yeah. I'll be right there.
好 我这就去
Oh, hey, honey. Hi.
亲爱的 你好
How's it going?
你还好吗
So, I interrupted something important?
我打扰到什么重要的事了吗
No. No, no, not at all.
没 没 没 完全没有
Something's not right.
有点不对劲
Did I do something wrong?
我做错了什么吗
Oh, no, no, not you.
不 不 不 不是你
Oh, okay, I'm glad. So...
好吧 那就好 那...
No, no. Um, not at all.
不 不 不 没有
No. Quite the opposite. What is it, then?
没有 恰好相反 那怎么了
Um, it's about Julio's case.
是胡里奥的案子
I think there's something...
我觉得案子背后
bigger behind it.
有更大的内♥幕♥
I mean, not that it's not big already.
不是说他的案子不重要
There's a lot more to it than you...
有比摆在我们眼前的事实
meets the eye, I guess you'd say.
更深的隐情 可以这么说
And, uh, there's something creeping me out about it.
我觉得这事另有蹊跷
I don't know what it is yet, but something's creeping me out.
我还不知道是什么 但另有蹊跷
Do you know Tom Wyatt?
你认识汤姆·怀亚特吗
Yeah, I know who he is. I don't know him, but...
我知道他是谁 算不上认识 但...
the real estate guy, right?
就是那个搞房♥地♥产♥的 对吗
Yeah. One of my most... generous donors.
对 我最慷慨的捐赠人
Hi, Tom. How are you?
你好 汤姆 你好吗
Didn't know he was here.
我不知道他也在这里
How's it going?
最近好吗
Good. Loving this music, huh?
挺好的 真喜欢这个曲子 对吗
It's beautiful.
真美
Look at these guys, man.
看看这些人
Playing away. So talented.
弹得正尽兴 真有才华
Everybody's just kind of ignoring them.
所有人就这样无视他们
Yeah, it's so funny.
挺搞笑的
Hi there. I'm Wyatt.
你好 我是怀亚特
I'm Billy. Billy McBride.
我是比利 比利·麦克布莱德
Nice to meet you. Pleasure.
很高兴认识你 很荣幸
Julio's lawyer.
胡里奥的律师
Oh, shit, that Billy?
真的假的 那个比利
Wow, man,it's an honor to meet you. Seriously.
天呐 很荣幸认识你 说真的
Well, right back at ya, man.
彼此彼此
Marisol has told me a lot about you.
玛莉索尔经常向我提起你
Really? Hear you're doing really great work for Julio.
真的吗 听说你为胡里奥辩护得很好
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表