剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
He didn't come home with you?
他没跟你一起回家
When he heard about Julio, he started drinking.
他听到胡里奥的事后就开始喝酒
He felt very self-destructive and I couldn't help him.
自暴自弃 我帮不了他
He just took a bottle and left.
他拿了瓶酒就走了
I don't know where he went.
我不知道他去哪了
I'm sure he's okay.
不过他应该没事
Just... let me know if you hear anything from him.
你有消息就告诉我
Sure.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, hello.
你好
Did you speak to Senator Briggs about your new job?
你和布里格斯议员谈过新工作了吗
Yeah.
谈了
Good.
好
What's on your mind?
你在想什么
These, um, past few weeks, it's...
这几周
it's like you've become a different person.
你好像变了一个人
The meetings, the weird phone calls,
那些会议 奇怪的电♥话♥
the guy with the hook. Well, Elena,
手上有钩子的人 艾琳娜
you have to play the game to win.
你得遵守游戏规则才能赢
Oh, I know you're gonna win.
我知道你会赢
There's no doubt.
毫无疑问
But I know you're a fraud.
但我也知道你是个骗子
Look, I understand you're upset about being let go.
我知道你被解雇很不开心
I spoke to your old elementary school teacher.
我跟你小学老师聊过了
In your hometown.
你家乡的小学
Sister Maria Isabella?
玛丽亚·伊莎贝拉修女
The sister knew you by a different name.
修女知道你另一个名字
Claudia Quintero.
克劳迪娅·金特罗
That name means nothing to me. Right.
我不知道这个名字 好吧
Because Claudia Quintero doesn't exist in any public record.
因为克劳迪娅·金特罗不存在于任何公共记录中
It's like she's a ghost.
像鬼魂一样
You're very nosy, Elena.
你很爱管闲事啊 艾琳娜
Do you want money?
你要钱吗
No.
不
So why are you doing this?
那你为什么要这样
Because I believed in you.
因为我相信过你
You were gonna do great things.
相信你会干出一番事业
I am gonna do great things.
我正在努力
No. Because you don't give a shit about your community.
不 你根本不在乎你的社区
How dare you say that to me.
你敢跟我这么说话
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Marisol Silva.
我是玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
Now get the fuck out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
What happened?
怎么了
I was fired. Good luck.
我被炒了 祝你好运
Hey, Frankie.
弗兰基
Um, it's Denise again. Sorry.
还是丹妮斯 抱歉
I just...
我
Are you sure you haven't seen my dad at the bar?
你真的没在酒吧看到我爸吗
Did you hear from Billy yet?
有比利的消息吗
No.
没有
Yeah, he's not answering his phone.
他不接电♥话♥
I'm sure he's upset about Julio.
肯定是因为胡里奥的事在难过呢
It's so sad. That poor kid. Yeah.
太可怜了 那孩子 是啊
Listen, I need you to go through all the incoming
你把所有来电以及拨出的号♥码
and outgoing numbers, and I want you to keep calling
都过一遍 然后一直打电♥话♥
until you get someone.
直到有人接为止
Okay? Okay. Whose phone is this?
好吗 好 这电♥话♥是谁的
That is Keith Roman's burner phone. Why do you have this?
凯斯·罗曼的一次性手♥机♥ 你哪来的
Because I borrowed it. Because I borrowed it. Okay? Borrowed?
我借的 我借的 好吗 借的
That's right. That's what I did. Okay.
是的 我借的 好吧
So please do that. What is on my desk?
请快开始吧 我桌上的是什么
Those are for Brittany.
那是给布列塔尼的
She has a secret admirer.
有人暗恋她
I read the card.
我看过卡片了
Tom Wyatt.
汤姆·怀亚特
How is it a secret if his name's on the card?
暗恋怎么还把名字写卡上呢
You know who that is, right? Don't give a fuck.
你直到他是谁吧 并不关心
He's a billionaire. Get that shit off my desk.
他是亿万富翁 从我桌上拿走
Not too shabby.
别这么小气
I'm sorry I'm such a bummer today.
很抱歉 我今天太扫兴了
Just... this whole thing about Julio.
我一直在想胡里奥的事
You don't have to apologize.
不用道歉
I just can't believe he killed himself.
他居然自杀了
He was about to get out.
他马上就能被释放了
You never know what people are thinking.
人心难测啊
I just keep thinking about how desperate he must've felt.
我一直想着他有多绝望
'Cause I've had those thoughts.
因为我也有过这种念头
Like, I've wanted to do bad things to myself.
我想过糟践自己
And-and I don't mean, like, abuse myself.
我不是说自暴自弃
I mean, like...
我是指
end myself.
自杀
Yeah. I've felt that loneliness.
我明白这种孤独
What's wrong?
怎么了
Uh, no. Come on.
没什么 好了
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的
Come here.
来
Come here.
来
It's all right.
没事的
Oh, I can't breathe. You're all right.
我喘不过气 没事的
Jesus.
天啊
Wait, I know you.
等等 我认识你
Leave town.
离开这里
Tell Senator Briggs you tripped.
跟布里格斯议员说你摔了一跤
Hey, this is Billy.
我是比利
Leave a message.
请留言
Hey, Dad. Um...
爸
I haven't heard from you,
一直没你消息
and I'm starting to get kind of worried.
我有点担心你
So, uh, just give me a call back.
给我回个电♥话♥
Love you.
爱你
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Goddamn it.
操
That's not enough.
不够啊
Fuck. Fuck.
妈的
Hey, this is Billy. Leave a message.
我是比利 请留言
Dad...
爸
Look, I know you, like, fucking do this, or whatever,
我知道你经常这样
and you disappear, but...
老是消失 但
it's getting pretty messed up, even for you.
即使是你 这时间也有点久了吧
So...
所以
...just fucking call me.
快点给我回电♥话♥
This is your daughter, Denise.
我是你女儿 丹妮斯
Hey, this is Billy. Leave a message.
我是比利 请留言
And you know what? Like, I fucking asked you.
知道吗 我跟你说了
It was the one fucking thing I asked you.
我就跟你说了这么一件事
I said, "Please don't screw it up with Marisol."
我说"别跟玛莉索尔搞黄了"
I said please. That was the one fucking thing, dude.
拜托 就这么一件事
And you just pushed her away.
你就这么把她推开了
You fucking pushed her away, just like you push me away.
你把她推开了 就像推开我那样
Just like you fucking push everyone away
就像把每个在乎你的人
who cares about you.
推开那样
Danny!
丹尼
Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny.
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
It appears as if you're trying to make a run for it.
看起来你好像要跑路了
Tom sent you.
汤姆叫你来的
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表