剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
You didn't answer the question.
你没回答我的问题
I think I did.
我觉得我回答了
What do you think?
你觉得呢
She's not here to think, she's here to listen.
她不是来着思考的 她是来听的
Oh, man. Are you okay with that?
天呐 你觉得他这么说好吗
Mr. Rashad, I've decided to grant Mr. McBride's request.
拉沙德先生 我决定同意麦克布莱德的请求
Ex parte, Your Honor We've discussed it.
单独谈谈吗 法官阁下 我们已经谈过了
You've made your points; I've listened.
你阐明了你的观点了 我听了
And now I've made my decision.
我也做了决定
Well played.
干得漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
What did you say in there?
你在里面说了什么
The judge and JT have history.
法官和JT有过一段
So we used it.
所以我们利用了这一点
I went here. Why would you go low
我举在这了 我把手举高的时候
when I put my hand up to go high? Because you do it weird,
你为啥要举得那么低 因为你做得很奇怪
and I always end up hitting you with my fingertips.
我就总得用指尖跟你击掌
No, that's not how it works. And it's stupid, that's why.
不 不是这么做的 而且还很蠢
And I look like an idiot.
而且我看起来也像个傻子
Pay special attention to Ms. Vogel.
特别注意沃格尔太太
She's head of the school board and she's not a big fan.
她是学校董事会的头儿而且不是你的头号♥粉丝
But I thought today was the MTA meeting.
我觉得今天应该是运输署的会呀
That's tomorrow.
那在明天
Oh, shit.
糟了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, just give me one second.
等我一下
I called you ten times.
我给你打了十次电♥话♥
It was actually 13. I've never called anybody
其实是13次 我从没给别人打过
ten times before. 13.
10次电♥话♥ 13次
Whatever. Can we have a conversation, please? No.
管他呢 我们能谈谈吗 不行
You're gonna have to make an appointment to see me.
你要先预约了才能见我
Talk to Elena.
跟艾琳娜讲吧
Elena.
艾琳娜
Hello, my friend. Looks like it's just you and me.
你好啊朋友 看起来只剩下你和我了
Yeah, I'm so excited.
对 我实在是太激动了
What days are you free?
你哪天有空
I'm free right now.
我现在就有空
Right now does not work.
现在不行
Could you maybe do Thursday?
你看周四行吗
No, thanks.
不 谢了
Hakeem's not doing us any favors
哈基姆提出份认罪协议
offering this plea deal, you know. Really.
可不是在帮我们 是吗
Look, I don't want to plea-out either,
我也不想辩诉
but I also don't want to keep tap-dancing like an asshole,
但是我也不想像个混♥蛋♥一样回避问题
pretending it's not on the table.
假装没那回事
Excuse me. We need to see a Detective Roman, Keith Roman.
打扰 我们要见罗曼警探 凯斯·罗曼
Yes, sir. Let me, uh, just get him on the line.
好的 我来打个电♥话♥
Roman!
罗曼
Oh, hey, man.
兄弟
Hey, bud. Uh, I was just on my way out.
嗨兄弟 我正准备出去呢
Well, listen. We got a guy we need you to find and bring him in;
我们找到了一个人 你得找到他把他带过来
we got to depose him right away.
我们现在就得要他作证
Sorry, man, I don't have time.
抱歉 兄弟 我没时间
You'll, uh, have to fill out the paperwork, okay? No.
你们得去把文件填好 不
We got to get this done today.
我们今天就得把这件事解决
Well, I'm late for a family obligation,
我要回家照顾家人了
so you'll have to fill out the paperwork
所以你得像其他律师那样
like every other fucking attorney.
把那些文件填好
All right? Have a good day.
好吗 再见
Thanks, Roman.
谢谢 罗曼
What a dick. Yeah, he's an asshole.
简直是混♥蛋♥ 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Look, I think I'm gonna go over to Garcia's last known address.
我觉得我得去加西亚的最后一个地址看看
You got that, uh... Yeah.
你有那个 对
Where is it
在哪
Yep. There. All right.
对 就这儿 好的
954...
954号♥
How's the food?
吃得怎么样
It's bad.
很糟
All I want is a cheeseburger.
我现在就想吃芝士汉堡
I wish I could bring you one.
要是我能带个给你就好了
I'mI'm kind of scared having that thing you... Don't.
我有点害怕拿着你那个东西 别说
What?
干什么
They record these conversations here.
他们会给这些对话录音
My parents might find it.
我父母可能会发现
What should I do?
我该怎么办
Don't do anything, okay?
什么都别做 好吗
Okay.
好
Don't-don't be scared.
别害怕
Okay.
好
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Let's go!
加油
What do you say, Tommy?! Got to go for the ball, bud!
怎么了 托米 快去追球啊
He never gets in there. Come on, Spence!
他永远跑不到位 加油 斯本
It's fine. Come on, buddy.
没事的 加油啊 伙计
Let's go!
加油
Sorry, Detective. Um, do you have a minute?
抱歉 警探 你有空吗
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Sorry, who is...?
不好意思 这是谁
Uh, sorry. I'll be right back.
抱歉 我去去就来
Yeah. Thank you.
走吧 谢谢
You know this is totally inappropriate, right?
你知道这非常不合时宜 对吧
Sorry, but you ran away before we could tell you
抱歉 但我们还没来得及告诉你
that we found the shooter. That's funny,
凶手找到了你就跑掉了 真好笑
'cause we have the shooter sitting in jail right now.
因为凶手现在已经在监狱里了
Right, but the court just ordered this guy to testify.
但法庭已经下令提审这个人了
Do you know him? Do you know where to find him?
你认识他吗 知道上哪儿找他吗
You're crazy, you know that?
你真是疯了 你知道吗
What do you mean? What...
你什么意思
I'm here with my family right now,
我现在在陪我的家人
and you come here with this horseshit.
你却为了这些屁事来烦我
Yeah, well, our client is...
我们的委托人...
I swear to God, if you come at me again... Let go of me.
我发誓你要是再来找我 放开我
I'm a cop. Let go of me.
我可是个警♥察♥ 放开我
Think I don't know where you live?
以为我不知道你住哪儿吗
Let go of my arm.
放开我的胳膊
Think I can't do things to you?
以为我不会找你麻烦吗
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Jesus, man, what just happened?
天啊 到底发生了什么
Fuck.
该死
Who'd you tell about Tito Garcia, huh?
你跟谁提过提托·加西亚
What? I didn't tell anyone.
什么 我谁都没说啊
Then how the fuck did she get his name?
那她是怎么知道这个人的
Wh-Who the fuck is she?
她到底是谁
She works with Billy McBride.
她是比利·麦克布莱德的人
I am not going down over this shit, man.
我才不要栽在这破事上
Hey, man, you got to keep it together, okay?
伙计 你得冷静点 好吗
There's parents here, okay?
这到处都是孩子家长
Did you find Tito Garcia? No.
你找到提托·加西亚了吗 没有
You konw that I'm in here.
你知道我在里面
I just want to make sure everything's okay.
我只是想确认你没事
Marva, give me a second. Okay.
玛瓦 等我一会儿 好
Goddamn it.
该死的
Tito?
提托
Get on the ground!
趴在地上
Stop resisting!
别反抗
Stop fighting! Don't move!
别挣扎 别动
That was fuckin' close.
真是太险了
All right, well, did it work?
好了 成功了吗
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表