剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
They just sit around playing cards
他们就坐在那玩牌
and argue about stuff.
然后争论一些事
And you swear to God you don't know these people?
你发誓你不认识这些人
You've never seen them in your life, right?
你这辈子都没见过他们 对吗
No. Excuse me?
不认识啊 你在说什么
I don't... Why would I
我不 我为什么
Uh, no. It's just that you seem to remember a lot
不 只是你看起来好像记得很多
about what went on at the bar.
酒吧里发生了什么
I don't remember a fucking thing.
我什么都不记得
Well, maybe I'm a little...
也许我有点
I won't say it.
我才不说呢
Maybe I'm brighter than you.
也许我比你聪明
I don't know.
我不知道
Probably not.
也许不是
Anyway.... Look at me.
总之 看着我
Anyway, listen to me.
总之 听我说
Anything I tell you to do, just do it.
我让你做什么 你就做什么
Okay. Every now and then, go in there,
好的 时不时地进去一趟
just hang out with them. Okay?
跟他们混在一块 好吗
Okay. Just act natural.
好的 表现得自然点
Kind of play dumb, you know.
装装傻 知道吧
I think I can do that.
我觉得我能行
All right.
好了
Anything they say, tell me about it.
他们说了什么 都告诉我
Okay. Okay. All right.
好的 好的 好了
Look, look, look.
看 看 看
These aren't, you know... That's not...
这不是 知道吗 不是
Just, you know, there are no purple horses.
知道吗 根本就没有紫马
That's just 'cause you've never seen one.
因为你从来都没见过
Because you're, uh, like, you're-you're creative?
因为你 就像 你非常有想象力
No. 'Cause there's definitely fucking purple horses.
因为他们绝对就是紫马
Yeah, right.
好吧
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
I got that.
我去
Check it out first, man.
先检查一下 兄弟
All right.
好了
God bless America.
老天保佑
Gracias. All right.
谢了 好了
What do you got? Here's lunch.
有什么 午饭到了
Nice. Ooh, still warm... Tamales.
不错 还热着呢 玉米粽子
That's so interesting.
挺有意思的
That is so cool that, you know, like,
太酷了 知道吗 就像
you're really, like, you're Oriental.
你真的是 真的是东方人
But I can't really tell
但是我区分不出
if you're, like, Chinese or Japanese.
你是中国人 还是日本人
Okay, Orientals are rugs.
好吧 东方人都是多毛怪
I'm Chinese. But not really.
我是中国人 但不是真的
I'm this girl from Lemon Grove.
我是从莱蒙格罗韦来的
Lemon Grove, Santiago? Yeah.
莱蒙格罗韦 圣地亚哥 对
I got a tattoo once from a famous tattoo artist.
我有一次从一个有名的纹身师那做了个刺青
Uh, hey, I'm gonna show you.
我给你看看
Oh, no, that's o... No. Hang on. No, I want to show you.
别 这有点 等会 我想给你看
I'll show you. It's not... Okay.
我给你看看 它不是 好吧
It's not scary or anything. Hey.
一点也不吓人 好吧
Don't be a fucking idiot.
别他妈傻了
Wait, is this your business?
等等 跟你有关系吗
Yeah, it is.
有啊
Okay.
好吧
All right.
行吧
You know, you know what?
知道吗
We can go in the back room,
我们可以去后面的房♥间
and you can tell me, like... stories.
你可以给我讲你的故事
I'm a good listener.
我是个很好的倾听者
W-What is it like to grow up Chinese?
在中国长大是什么感觉
That must have been really tough. You know what, I don't...
肯定很艰难 知道吗 我不
I don't even speak Chinese. It's just... You don't?
我都不说汉语 只是 你不会吗
...shit is too hard, so...
太难了 所以
You don't speak...? Don't say ni hao to me, please.
你不说吗 别跟我说"你好"
That is so weird.
太奇怪了
Why don't you stop fucking talking?
你♥他♥妈♥能不能别讲话了
Two seconds. Eat.
两秒钟 吃饭
She said it's okay. Eat.
她说没事的 吃饭
Do you like it? I don't understand this movie.
喜欢吗 我没看懂这部电影
You don't speak Spanish, do you?
你不说西班牙语对吧
I don't speak Spanish, either.
我也不说西班牙语
You can learn Spanish. It's not that hard.
你可以学西班牙语 没那么难
Right? I don't think so.
好吗 我不这么觉得
Even I... even I know a little Spanish.
即使 即使是我也会一点西班牙语
Mickey? You want something to eat?
米奇 想吃点东西吗
No, I'm good, bud.
不 不吃了
You play cards? Yeah, sometimes.
你玩牌吗 玩 有时候玩
Yeah? Hey, maybe we play later.
是吗 那我们一会儿可以一起玩
Yeah, yeah, okay. All right.
行 没问题 好的
So, uh...
那么
I'm just kind of wondering, you know,
我就是想知道
how long we're gonna play this game
我们要这样绕多久圈子
before you guys let me in on the joke.
你们才会告诉我真♥相♥
Is it money you want? 'Cause if it's money...
你们是想要钱吗 如果是要钱...
Money I understand, but...
钱吗 我明白 但...
You got money?
你有钱吗
No, that's the point. I don't have any money.
没有 问题就是我现在没有钱
So, I have to make a phone call, see? We don't want
所以我要打个电♥话♥ 我们不想
your money, man.
要你的钱 伙计
We just babysit you until we ain't babysittin' you anymore.
我们只是照看你直到我们不用这么干为止
Would you just stop talking! I don't need any babysittin'.
能不能把嘴闭上 我不需要"照顾"
What good is he?
他有什么好的
I'm sorry. Listen, you know what happened to me once?
不好意思 你想听我的故事吗
I actually...
我曾经...
broke my dick in-inside a chick.
在操一个女人的时候弄断了我的鸡♥巴♥
Did you know that could happen? That's... No.
这可能吗 这... 不知道
Yeah, I broke it. Interesting.
没错 我真的弄断了 真有趣
Completely. All right? But it healed.
完全断了 但被治愈了
You can do that? And now...
你居然治好了 现在...
I have, like, this, like, like, perfect little curve...
我的鸡♥巴♥有完美的小弧形...
Congratulations. Rub my feet.
恭喜你 给我的脚按♥摩♥
Will you... Come on!
你能... 别这样
Rub them. Babe, babe.
快按 宝贝 宝贝
Babe, you're... you're pushing your luck. Rub them.
宝贝 你在得寸进尺 快帮我按
You fucking jealous or something?
你♥他♥妈♥在吃醋吗
No. I don't give a fuck. Do me a favor, just...
不 我他妈才不在乎 帮帮我
just put your hand right here and rub her...
把你的手放在这里 然后帮她按♥摩♥
Oh, no, that's okay. Thank you.
别这样 拜托了
What do you mean, no?!
你竟敢拒绝
Will you fuckin' rub her feet?
你♥他♥妈♥快给她按♥摩♥
God! Uh, no... like...
天呐
I'm good.
好的
Can I help you?
你还有事吗
Sick puppy.
真是条病狗
If I'm gonna be here, um...
如果我要在这里
for however long it is, um...
待上很久
I got kind of problems with the pipes,
我排尿有点困难
so I'll need some tea or something, you know?
所以我需要喝点茶之类的
Boiling water and a lemon, anything.
比如白开水加柠檬 或是其他都行
You got any tea for him in the kitchen?
厨房♥有茶叶吗
Uh, it's in the drawer. Go.
抽屉里有 快去拿
By the stove on the right.
在微波炉的右边
All right. Whoa, whoa, not you. Not you.
好 你别去拿 你不能去
What? Come here. Mickey, make him some tea.
什么 过来 米奇 给他泡茶
I don't know how to make tea. You sit right here.
我不知道怎么泡茶 你就坐在这里
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表