剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
And if he is acquitted, Tom,
如果他被释放了 汤姆
that would only bring more questions.
只会带来更多的问题
And we don't want more questions, do we, Tom?
我们不希望有问题的 对吧 汤姆
Uh, no, no.
不希望
It's funny, you seem to know more about this case than I do.
有趣的是 你似乎比我更了解这个案子
Well, that's a problem, isn't it?
这是个问题 对吧
Well, then, what's the solution?
那怎么解决呢
That's why you're here, we need a simple solution
所以把你请来 我们需要一个简单的方法
to the Suarez kid situation.
来处理苏亚雷斯
I hate that it comes down to this,
我也不想这样
but a signed confession and a suicide
但签名认罪书和自杀
would be the best option.
是最好的选择
I don't know how we get there,
我不知道怎么办到
but we'll leave that up to you. Yes?
但我们就交给你了 好吧
I-I agree with you, this is the best option.
我同意 这是最好的选择
Uh, the problem is Marisol.
问题是玛莉索尔
How do you keep her from losing her shit?
怎么才能不让她发飙
She's obsessed with this kid.
她非常关心这个小子
Yeah, yeah, yeah. He's become her whole world.
嗯 注意力都在他身上
Well, that's your job, Tom. It's insane.
那就是你的工作了 这简直疯了
I mean, I would love to do it myself, but I don't know her--
我也想自己做 但是我不认识她
I've never met her before.
我从没见过她
You have a relationship with her,
你认识她
and we need her happy.
我们得让她开心
Because if she's not happy when she's mayor,
因为她做市长的时候要是不开心
then you don't get your big, shiny buildings,
你就没法建你的大楼
and I don't get access to Los Angeles ports.
我也拿不到洛杉矶港口
And then both of our businesses suffer.
我们俩的事业都会变得很坎坷
You see what I'm saying?
你懂我在说什么了吧
I'm not saying this is easy,
我不是说这很容易
but you're Tom Wyatt,
但你可是汤姆·怀亚特
and there's nothing Tom Wyatt can't do, right?
没有什么是汤姆·怀亚特做不到的 对吧
Right?
是吗
Yeah. Fuck, I don't know.
对 操 我不知道
Yes, "Fuck" is absolutely right.
对了 "操"绝对是对的
Now, go fix this, Tom.
现在去解决这件事 汤姆
Oh, okay.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
I got it, thank you.
我能行 谢谢
Roman's scared of something.
罗曼好像在怕什么东西
I don't know what.
我不知道是什么
Yeah, I don't really feel bad for him.
对 我并不同情他
Judge Wallace's clerk just called.
华♥莱♥士♥法官的员工刚才打了电♥话♥过来
Both the gun and the video footage are staying in evidence.
枪和视频都可以作为有效证据
Fuck.
操
Do you need me to get any more info?
需要我再问问具体情况吗
No, that's okay. I'm sorry.
不 没关系的 抱歉
All right, what do you want to do?
你想怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm gonna run next door.
我去隔壁
You want to go?
你想去吗
No, I don't want to go.
不 我不想去
Jesus! Don't sneak up on me like that.
天呐 别这样突然靠近我
Hey, man. Hey, Billy. How are you, man?
兄弟 嗨比利 还好吗
Got your hearingaid in? Say again.
你戴了助听器了吗 你说啥
Your hearing-aid.
你的助听器
Oh, yeah, yeah.
对 对
How are ya? Oh, you know.
你怎么样 你也知道的
So... what's up?
所以 怎么了
Wallace screwed me.
华♥莱♥士♥耍了我
Yeah, you lost a battle. The war's not over.
你输了一场战斗 但是战争并没有结束
Yeah, I know, but it shouldn't be this hard.
对 我知道 但是不应该这么难
Prosecution doesn't even really have much, you know?
检方实际上什么证据都没有
I'm not sure who I'm up against anymore.
我都不知道我在跟谁打官司
Give it a little time. They'll stick their head out.
别急 他们会现形的
Yeah. Speaking of which,
嗯 说到这个
I understand you found Tito Garcia.
我知道你找到了提托·加西亚
Yeah. Although not all of him.
对 尽管没找全
Well, the word on the street is that this was no hack job.
大家都说不像是业余的人干的
This was surgical. This was...
这就像做手术 这是
...professional.
专业人士
Any idea who?
知道谁干的吗
Could be La Mano Cartel.
可能是拉马洛集团
Head shows up.
现形了
Well, in that case, maybe I should move the family to Idaho, huh?
要是这样的话 我是不是该搬去爱达荷
No, no. If you were in the crosshairs of the cartel,
不 不 你要是被他们盯上了
you wouldn't be standing here right now.
你现在就不会站在这了
Trust me.
相信我
Why would they give a shit about this kid, anyway?
他们为什么这么在意这个孩子
Since when is anything ever about what it's about?
什么时候一件事有过明确的原因呢
You know anything about this cop, Keith Roman?
你知道一个叫凯斯·罗曼的警探吗
Yeah. Yeah, I've run into him a couple times.
知道 我见过他几次
He seems to be okay.
他看起来还行
Of course, he's never arrested me.
当然了 他从来没逮捕过我
He's lead detective on a case that I'm consulting on.
他当时在查我负责的一个案子
Gang shit, the usual.
黑帮的破事 常事
He's acting real guilty. I'm not sure why.
他表现得特别愧疚 我不知道为什么
I'll keep my ear to the ground.
我会注意这件事的
I know you will.
我知道你会的
You were hoping I'd know more than I do.
你本希望我知道的更多吧
Of course I was.
当然是了
You know, the ground's not talking yet,
现在还没什么动静
but... it will, it always does.
但是 会有的 总是这样
Yeah. Shake it a little, will ya?
敲打一下 好吗
It's California, Billy.
这可是加利福尼亚 比利
Don't need to shake it, ground shakes on its own.
根本不用去敲打 它自己会露出马脚的
And we're due for a big one.
而且我们马上就要钓到大鱼了
Now let's go. Let's go, motherfucker, serve.
开始吧 开始吧 蠢货 发球
All right, fuck you. It was slippery, all right?
去你的 这地很滑 知道吗
Just fucking serve. That's from your sweat.
你♥他♥妈♥赶紧发球吧 都是你出的汗
Just fucking go! Okay, I'm going.
你就赶紧发吧 发了
Eat this, motherfucker.
接招吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Okay, all right, time. Time. Fuck! Time. Time, time.
好了好了 暂停 操 暂停
You gotta play, man. Fuck.
你得打起来啊 操
Jesus, when's the last time you exercised, man?
天呐 你上次锻炼是什么时候
July of '87.
1987年7月
I was getting ready for the Poison Oak tour.
我在为毒橡树之旅做准备
Oh, shit, you're not gonna tell me
你不是又要扯一顿
about your fucking band again, are you?
你那狗屁乐队的事吧
Hey, we sort of opened up for Atomic Punks, all right?
我们也算是开启了原子朋克时代 好吗
You told me that. No, no. Listen, dude,
你说过的 不 听我说
I gotta go see a doctor, 'cause...
我得去看医生了 因为
Dude, we've been playing for, like, ten minutes.
哥们 我们才玩了 也就10分钟
Do you have any Bayer aspirin?
你有拜耳阿司匹林吗
That's the stuff you need, right?
你需要那种药对吧
You're not having a heart attack, are you?
你不会是犯心脏病了吧
Oh, yeah, you'd love that, wouldn't you, Danny, you fuck?
你就想这样呢 对吧 丹尼 去你♥妈♥的♥
No, I might laugh at first, but I'd call 911.
不 一开始我可能会笑 但是我会报♥警♥的
Yeah, you'd laugh throughout the whole thing.
你肯定会一直笑
You're an asshole. Let's go.
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 开始吧
Fuck you-- you're the pussy.
去你的 你这个怂货
Jesus Christ! You're the pussy.
我的天 你这个怂货
You're the pussy.
你才是怂货
Oh, I'm glad you guys are having a good time in here.
很开心你们相处得这么融洽
'Cause I just got back from a romantic getaway
我刚结束和两个罗萨里托人的
for two to fucking Rosarito,
浪漫时光
where it almost cost me an arm and a leg,
我差点就回不来了
if you know what I'm talking about, and I think you do.
如果你知道我什么意思 我觉得你知道
How's that my fault?
这怎么是我的错了
Okay, I can see you two have a lot to discuss,
我知道你们有很多话要说
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表