剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
So, you know anything about 'em?
你知道他们的事吗
Why do you want to know?
你为什么想知道
'Cause I think they're trying to
因为我认为他们在试图恐吓我
scare me off Julio's case. That's why.
让我放弃胡里奥的案子 这就是原因
I don't...
我
see the connection between the two.
看不出这两者之间的联♥系♥
Do you know anything about how they operate?
你知道他们怎么运作的吗
Well, even if I did, there...
就算我知道
You know, I can't discuss it.
我也不能说
It's privileged information.
那是机密
I'm not privileged?
对我也保密
I think we have to have...
工作上
some boundaries when it comes to our work.
我们还是得有界限
Come to bed.
上♥床♥来
Well, I just figured since, uh, you're so interested in Julio
我就是觉得 你那么喜欢胡里奥
and everything that, you know,
和这一切
maybe you'd like to help out a little bit.
你可能愿意帮点忙
I don't like the sound of that.
我不喜欢这种腔调
What are...
你在
what are you insinuating?
你暗示什么
I'm not insinuating anything.
我什么也没暗示
I'm just saying that...
我就是说
you know, you-you came to me.
你来找的我
I didn't come to you. And it was about the case,
不是我去找的你 你为案子找的我
so I figured you had some interest in it
所以我以为你对这案子有兴趣
and if you could help, you would.
要是你能帮忙 你会帮忙的
That's all. You know? What am I gonna do,
就是这样 我能做什么呢
tell a fucking news station or something? I'm...
给新闻台爆料
That's not what I'm trying to do here, honey.
我不是这个意思 亲爱的
I just need some information about 'em,
我就是需要一点关于他们的情报
and I figured maybe you have some.
然后我觉得你有
I don't know the connection either.
我也不知道联♥系♥是什么
That's what I'm trying to find out.
这就是我想知道的
But I told you, I can't discuss anything
但我告诉过你 我不能谈论任何
about my work with the Drug Task Force.
关于我和缉毒队的工作的事情
It could endanger the whole operation
要是消息走露 会置整个行动
if something slips out.
于危险之中
Well, to tell you the truth,
实话实说
I'm feeling a little endangered myself.
我觉得我自己有点危险
Does that mean anything to you?
这对你有影响吗
Let's just... stop this.
我们别说这个了
Okay. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Let me ask you something else.
我问你点别的
What are you doing hanging around me?
你在我身边晃悠什么呢
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, I mean, you're beautiful, and you're successful,
你漂亮又成功
and you hang out with all these big shit fucking guys
你的身边也都是那些
all the time, you know.
有权有势的人物
What're you doing hanging around in a shithole with me?
你怎么会看上我的呢
That's all.
就是这样
I like spending time with you.
我喜欢和你在一起
And, you know,
而且
I said I agreed
我说过我赞同
when you said, "We're fucked."
你说的"我们都没救了"
What do you think that means to me?
你知道那对我的意义吗
I know what it means to me.
我知道它对我的意味
What does it mean to you, exactly?
那到底对你有什么意义呢
Because I thought we were...
因为我觉得
...close enough to where I could actually
我们已经亲密到足以
ask you a fucking question about something important,
问你一些关于重要事项的敏感问题了
and instead of... Why are you being aggressive?
而不是 你为什么这么咄咄逼人
I don't under Why... I'm not being aggressive.
我不明 为什么 我没有咄咄逼人
But now I... I'm try...
但现在 我在试图
I don't understand what you're doing, right now.
我不知道你现在在做什么
You see, we're talking about a fucking drug cartel here,
我们在说一个贩毒集团
and I'm telling you... What are you doing?
然后我告诉你 你在干什么
that I think they're trying to
我觉得他们不知何故
push me out of this fucking thing
企图把我赶出这个案件
for some reason, and they don't fuck around, as you probably know.
并且他们并不随便找事 你可能知道
Why are you being like... I'd like to keep the top half
你为什么像个 我想让
of my body attached to the bottom half of my body.
我的脑袋呆在脖子上
Th-Then that's... Now, it's my fault.
那这 现在这是我的错了
I don't understand... Who said it was your fault?
我不明白 谁说那是你的错了
I didn't say a fucking word about it being your fault.
我没说那是你的错
...being selfish... No.
自私 没
...just got too much to drink. AActually, no.
就是喝多了 没有
What I'm saying is... Okay...
我要说的是 好吧
...I thought we were close. I thought we were fucking friends,
我以为我们很亲密 我以为我们是朋友
and all of a sudden we can't talk about your work?
然后突然间我们都不能谈论你的工作了
Okay, no. That's how this started out.
不 这就是我们怎么吵起来的
I'm not talking... Was your work and my work.
我不是说 曾是你我的工作
I think you've just had too much to drink.
你就是喝多了
No, I didn't have too much to drink. Yes.
我没有 你就是
As a matter of fact, I could use a little more.
其实我可以再喝一点
I was trying to talk to you
我只是想和你聊天
because I thought we were close enough... I don't like this.
因为我觉得我们已经够熟了 我不喜欢这样
to do that... I don't like this bullshit.
能聊这些了 我不喜欢这些胡话
Really? Yes. I'm not gonna talk to you when you're drunk.
真的吗 你喝多了 我是不会跟你说的
That's it. Oh, okay.
就这样 好吧
Yeah. Well, good luck.
对 那祝你好运
You'll talk to me about five minutes a fucking month.
你一个月也就能跟我聊5分钟
Why are you being so hostile? Look, I know I'm not the
你为什么这么有攻击性 我知道我不是
smartest fucking guy in the room,
这个屋子里最聪明的
and I ain't the prettiest fucking guy in the room.
我也不是最好看的
That's for fucking sure. That's not true.
这就是事实 不是这样的
And you know what? I talked you into this.
你知道吗 是我说服的你
You didn't talk me into it, okay?
不是你说服的我 好吗
That's not true. That's not... Wasn't the other way around.
不是这样的 不是 难道不是这样吗
I'm afraid it is true. Yeah.
这恐怕是事实
Maybe we shouldn't be seen together in public, either.
或许我们也不应该被看见一起出去
Where... What are you doing?
你 你在干什么
I wouldn't want your fucking suits.
我不想要你的西装
I'm going out for a minute.
我要出去一会
The walls are getting a little close to me in here. Okay?
这里对我来说有点挤 好吗
Keith. Hakeem.
凯斯 哈基姆
Listen, I know McBride tried to throw you off your game.
我知道麦克布莱德想踢你出局
Just wanted you to know that Wallace didn't buy it.
想告诉你华♥莱♥士♥没买♥♥账
So the gun is in? The gun and the videos.
所以枪算证据了 枪和视频
Yes!
太好了
That's great, man. That's... as it should be.
这太棒了 就应该是这样
Yeah, McBride's probably shitting in his pants
麦克布莱德现在肯定已经吓得
right about now. Yeah.
拉裤子了 对
Well, he deserves it. Yeah, he does.
他活该 对 的确
He tried to attack you and it backfired on him,
他想伤你却误伤了自己
so the good guys won today, right?
所以今天好人赢了对吧
Yeah. Thanks for the call.
对 谢谢你打电♥话♥过来
All right. Talk to you later.
好了 再见
Hey, Martha.
嗨 玛莎
I knew you were gonna screw me on the gun, Your Honor.
我知道枪你可能算进来 法官阁下
I'm sorry. I knew you were gonna screw me on the gun,
抱歉 我知道你会把枪算进来
but you let the video in, seriously?
但是你吧视频也算进来了 认真的吗
Good morning to you, too, Billy. This is highly inappropriate.
早上好 比利 这实在是不合适
If you want to discuss this,
你要是想谈这事
I think Mr. Rashad should be present.
我觉得拉沙德先生应该在场
Your Honor, please reconsider your order.
法官阁下 拜托再考虑一下你的决定
Take it up on appeal.
上诉的时候再说
Well, we don't have time for an appeal.
我们没时间上诉了
Listen, since we started this case,
自从这个案子开始以来
our client lost his only alibi, who was shot and killed,
我的当事人失去了唯一的不在场证明 被枪杀了
then the prime suspect
然后主要嫌疑人
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表