剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Come on now.
走吧
There we go.
走吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, Billy, remind me tomorrow.
比利 明天记得提醒我
I'll show you that scissor lift video.
我给你看那个升降机的视频
Yeah, okay, honey. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
It is real funny. Sweet dreams.
那个视频真的很搞笑 做个好梦
Fucking thing. Can you believe I bought this fucking car?
该死的 你相信吗 我居然买♥♥了这辆破车
No, I can't.
不 不相信
Unbelievable. Don't look like you.
不敢置信 一点都不像你
No, it don't look like me.
对 完全不是我的风格
The sticker's still in the fucking thing.
贴纸还在车上呢
Look at that.
你瞧瞧
It don't feel like me or look like me.
怎么看都感觉不是我的车
But the salesman, this cat gave me a pitch.
但卖♥♥♥车♥的销♥售♥跟我推销
He said his wife was sick, and I'm saving the planet
他说他老婆病了 我这是在拯救地球
and all this shit, you know, so...
那些废话 你懂的
Yeah.
好吧
Anyhow, I'm never gonna drive the fucking thing.
反正我不会开这辆破车
Do you want it?
你要吗
No, man. I'm good with the bus.
不 我坐公车就好了
Let them worry about the traffic. Yeah.
让他们去尽情堵车吧 也对
You sure? Oh, I'm not shitting you.
你确定吗 我可没在开玩笑
I'll give it to you. I don't want it.
我真送给你 我才不要呢
Ah, all right.
好吧
There you go, brother.
这个给你 兄弟
No, dude. No, come on. Appreciate it.
不 哥们儿 别这样 谢谢你
You got to stop passing money out, okay?
你不能再这么乱花钱了 好吗
Keep it. I'm good.
你留着 我不需要
You got to stop throwing money around, you know.
你不能这么乱花钱了
You're gonna run out of it.
你会没钱的
Yeah, maybe so. I don't give a shit.
可能是吧 但我不在乎
I've run out before.
我之前也花光过钱
You could use it. Buy the kids something, man.
你能用上的 给家里孩子买♥♥点什么
I'm good, Billy. Thank you.
我不用了 比利 谢谢
I'm good. Come on. Let's go.
不用给我了 来 我们走吧
I'm good from here.
送我到这儿就行了
No. Yeah.
不行 行的
No way, man. I'm taking you up 'cause, you know, if I don't,
不行 我得送你上楼 不然的话
you're gonna end up on the beach all night.
你又会在沙滩上坐一个晚上
You know what?
话说
That's what we ought to do.
我们就该这么做
We ought to go down to the beach to have a drink.
我们应该去沙滩上 喝一杯
Frankie can take care of all that shit, right?
弗兰基会照顾好一切的 不是吗
I've seen your car. I don't trust your choices.
我看了你买♥♥的车 我可不相信你的判断能力
Shut up.
别胡扯
Come on, let's go have a fucking drink, man.
来嘛 我们一起去喝一杯
No. Come on. Come on, Billy. Let's go.
不 走吧 比利 来嘛
Come on, Billy. Let's go. Oh, look at that.
来吧 比利 我们走 瞧瞧
I always wanted a fucking Indian chick.
我一直想睡个印度姑娘
Yeah?
真的吗
I really appreciate it, Oscar.
真的很感谢你 奥斯卡
You don't have to... have to keep doing this shit.
你不用这么一直帮我
Babysitting a fucking old man like me.
照顾我这个糟老头
You go way above and beyond the call of duty, sir.
这完全超出了你的职责范围
Well, can I get you something? Do you need some water...
你需要点什么吗 要喝点水吗
How do you feel? Oh. No, you know how I feel about water.
你感觉如何 你知道我对水的看法
No, I'm good, bud.
不 我什么都不需要 兄弟
I'm good.
不用了
I don't want to do this, but I need to ask you something.
我不想这样 但我有件事想求你
I'm... I don't want to take advantage.
我不想占你的便宜
W-Whatever it is, no sweat. What's up?
有话直说 别担心 怎么了吗
I just don't know who else to talk to,
我不知道该找谁谈这件事
I mean, that's a lawyer.
我的意思是 找哪个律师
I didn't even tell Frankie.
我甚至没有跟弗兰基说
I'm embarrassed, I-I guess.
我想我大概是觉得没面子吧
not embarrassed, but...
也不是没面子 但
I-I don't know the words for it.
我不知道该怎么说
It's okay, Oscar. What is it?
没关系 奥斯卡 到底怎么了
You know my, uh...
你知道我的
my sons... my two older boys.
我的儿子 两个大儿子
Yeah, yeah, I know them.
对 我知道的
They're not in some gang shit again, are they?
他们该不会又卷进什么帮派的烂摊子了吧
Yeah.
就是的
Oh, I'm sorry, bud.
我很遗憾 兄弟
I know that's a bitch.
这可麻烦了
They got shot.
他们中枪了
Both of them.
两个都是
Th-They're dead.
他们死了
Oh, Oscar. Goddamn it, man, I'm sorry. Yeah.
奥斯卡 我很遗憾 是啊
Shit. Yeah, so, uh...
该死的 是啊 所以
Son of a bitch.
真操蛋
They're dead, but I...
他们死了 但我
...wanted to ask you something about, uh...
想问问你关于
it's...
关于
What-what are you... do-do you need money for a funeral
你想 是需要钱办葬礼吗
or something like that?
还是要处理什么事
No, no. I don't, I don't think that...
不 不 我不需要 我不...
You just ask me, man.
有需要尽管说 兄弟
You got it. I don't think I need money.
我会帮你的 我不需要钱
What do you want me to do, man?
你想要我♥干♥什么 兄弟
I-I don't know. I guess I just wanted to tell you.
我 我不知道 我只是想跟你倾诉
Well, if you need anything, like I said, man.
如果你有任何需要 我会帮你 兄弟
And if you just want to talk or whatever it is.
无论你想聊聊或是怎样都行
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Uh, yeah. I'm sure you will.
好的 明天见
You good?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine, man.
我很好 兄弟
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
Y-You need to take some time off, buddy.
你需要休息一段时间 兄弟
I'm good.
我没事
It's open.
门没锁
Hey, Billy.
比利
Yeah, back here.
我在这里
Yo, you got a second?
你有空吗
Yeah, I guess so.
我有空
How you doing?
你怎么样
Same old shit, you know.
老样子
Yeah, I hear you. Yeah.
看出来了 是
I've been going to these-these meetings,
我一直在参加互助会
I just came to apologize...
我是来道歉的
to you.
向你道歉
I mean, I've been apologizing to a lot of people lately,
最近我要给很多人道歉
and, um... you're at the top of my list.
而你是第一个
So...
所以
I'm sorry for...
我很抱歉
everything I put you through.
我对你所做的一切
'Cause the thing is, like, I know what I did was wrong,
问题是我知道我不该那么做
but I don't even know why I did it.
但我甚至不知道我为什么会那么做
I just... I was just mixed up in my own shit,
我被自己的破事给搞晕了
and, uh...
然后
and I took it out on you.
然后我发泄在了你身上
And I betrayed you.
我背叛了你
I guess I didn't deserve your friendship.
我想我不配这段友情
And I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, in case I never see you again...
以防我再也见不到你
just know that I love you.
你要记住我爱你
Okay, bye.
再见
Hey, Brittany.
布列塔尼
Hang on a second.
等一下
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表