剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
You should. Yeah.
应该打给她 嗯
One of the coolest women in town likes you,
市里最酷的女人喜欢你
so don't be an asshole.
别犯浑了
What else did she say?
她还说了什么
Nothing. She's just, you know, worried and...
没什么了 她只是 担心你还有...
So... anything new on the case,
案子或者工作上
or with work or...
有什么新进展吗
Nothing you want to talk about?
你没什么想说的吗
No.
没了
Hey, this is Billy. Leave a message.
我是比利 请留言
Billy, the ground has opened up.
比利 有消息了
And it's talking.
我听到了些消息
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
When were you gonna tell me Tito Garcia was your CI?
你什么时候才会告诉我提托·加西亚是你的线人
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
A little bird.
一只小鸟
It kind of puts an interesting spin
有意思的是 这好像
on everything that's happened kind of, doesn't it?
把发生的所有事都串在一起了 不是吗
Doesn't mean dick.
这说明不了什么
The guy worked for you and you never even mentioned it.
那个人为你卖♥♥命 而你提都没提起过他
He was a confidential informant.
他是个秘密线人
You wouldn't even pick him up for questioning.
你甚至都没想找他问话
You don't know shit, McBride.
你知道个屁 麦克布莱德
Well, then tell me.
那你来告诉我
The way I see it,
在我看来
you're the low man on the totem pole now,
你就是食物链底端的人
'cause the guy below you, his head's in a box.
因为在你之下的人 脑袋已经在箱子里了
Look, I can get you a deal.
听着 我可以帮你争取一份协议
I can protect you. I can protect your family.
我能保护你 我能保护你的家人
But you got to give me enough to take to the prosecution.
但你得给我足够证据提交给检方
You might want to consider my offer.
你应该考虑下我的提议
'Cause I ain't gonna kill you.
因为我不会杀了你
Can you say the same thing about the other guys?
其他人能保证这一点吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表