剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I know what you fucking did, you bitch!
我知道你的所作所为 婊♥子♥
You come near my fucking family again,
你敢再靠近我家人
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
我就宰了你
Do you hear me?!
听到了吗
She's a fucking liar!
她是个大骗子
You don't even fucking know who she is!
你们不知道她是什么货色
Come on out, little jailbird.
出来吧 小犯人
Do you hate me?
你恨我吗
Of course not, silly. Come on.
当然不了 傻瓜 来吧
Thanks again, Harper. You got it.
再次感谢 哈珀 不客气
Please don't tell Mom.
别跟我妈说
Who do you think I am?
你把我看成什么了
Why would I do that?
我为什么会告你妈
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I feel like a fucking idiot.
我觉得自己太傻了
Yeah, well, that makes two of us.
嗯 咱俩都很傻
I should've known.
我应该早知道的
Yeah, I know. You said that before.
我知道 你说过了
Once again, that makes two of us.
我也再说一次 咱俩都很傻
Hey, Dad. Yeah?
爸 怎么了
I don't feel good.
我感觉很糟
Let's go. Come on.
我们走吧 走
I'm fucked, aren't I?
我没救了 对吧
We are both fucked.
我们都没救了
I suppose you are gonna ask me if it was ever real...
我猜你想问我这一切是否曾真实
...if I ever loved you.
我是否爱过你
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我很好
Sorry.
我很遗憾
Me, too.
我也是
You gonna be okay to drive?
你能开车吗
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
嗯 我可以
Thanks.
谢谢
Glad you're okay.
很高兴你没事
Thanks, Patty.
谢谢 帕蒂
Okay.
好
You have something of mine.
我有东西在你那
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Try again.
再想想
I needed it.
我有需要
Unbelievable.
难以置信
You know, the last thing I wanted to believe
我最不愿意相信的就是
is that you would completely screw me by stealing this.
你会偷走这个彻底毁了我
What, did anyone notice it was gone?
怎么 有人注意到东西不见了吗
That's not the point. So, what's the point?
这不是重点 那什么是重点
What makes you think that this is all right, Patty?
你为什么觉得这样做没问题 帕蒂
We hit a dead end with Julio
我们对于胡里奥的案子没进展
and you weren't helping us fast enough.
而你对我们的帮助不够及时
What was I supposed to do? You broke the chain of custody
我能怎么办 你破坏了监管链
and you're a smart lawyer, so you fucking knew that.
你是个聪明的律师 你知道这一点
I'm sorry that you're hurt, but, I mean, I would do it again.
抱歉伤害了你 但我依然会这么做
You know I could have you arrested?
你知道我能逮捕你吧
Sure, but you won't. No.
当然 但你不会 不会
No, I won't.
我不会
I guess you got what you really wanted.
我想你已经得到自己想要的
What?
什么
Bye, Patty.
再见 帕蒂
Shit.
该死
I really do appreciate you staying over here with her.
真的很感谢你留下陪她
Of course.
不客气
You know, Tom sent me these.
这些都是汤姆给我的
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah, you know, the fucked up thing is I really liked him.
嗯 最要命的是我真的喜欢他
Like, I felt bad for him.
我为他难过
I can never get it right.
我永远没法走正途
Yeah, hardly anyone can.
没几个人能
Hi there.
你好
Hey, how's it going?
你好吗
Sorry I couldn't find an ashtray.
抱歉 我找不到烟灰缸
Hope it's not a family heirloom or something.
希望这不是传家之宝什么的
It's a fun little surprise having you here.
你来这真是有点惊喜
Oh, I don't know if I'd call it fun or not.
是不是惊喜我还真不知道
Yeah, I'm not sure, either.
嗯我也不确定
I'm assuming this is about Brittany.
我想是和布列塔尼有关
No, it's not.
并非如此
Okay. You want to be friends?
好吧 你想个交朋友
I had a talk with your business associate, Pete Oakland.
我和你的生意伙伴皮特·奥克兰谈过了
He gave you up on money laundering, drug trafficking...
他举报你洗黑钱 贩毒
we got you connected to the La Mano Cartel.
我们查到你和拉马洛集团勾结
You know, little shit.
小罪行
He gave us enough to put you away for quite some time, bud.
他提供的证据够关你一阵子了 兄弟
That doesn't sound like little shit, that sounds like...
这听着可不像小罪行 像是...
sounds like big boy stuff right there.
像是弥天大罪了
Yeah.
嗯
Well, I'm honored that you think of me that way.
你这么想我 我挺荣幸的
I can assure you, I'm just a real estate guy.
我向你保证 我只是个地♥产♥商
I'm not a kingpin.
我不是核心人物
Uh, your friend, Pete, is a dipshit.
你朋友皮特 是个蠢货
His testimony will never hold up in court.
他的证词在庭上站不住脚
My lawyers will fucking squash him.
我的律师团会收拾他的
So, unless you have something legitimate to discuss...
如果你没有什么正事要谈
...would you mind getting the fuck out of my kitchen?
就从我的厨房♥里滚出去
Is conspiracy to commit murder legitimate enough for you?
预谋谋杀对你而言算正事吗
And who did I conspire to murder exactly?
我预谋谋杀的对象是谁
You had to get rid of Julio
你杀了胡里奥
to cover up all your shit, didn't you?
以掩盖你所有罪行 对吧
You think I got rid of...
你觉得我杀了...
Come on.
拜托
I thought you're supposed to be
我还以为你是
this top-tier, hot-shit attorney.
一流的牛逼律师
You really don't know?
你真不知道
Well, I watched her work you over.
我目睹她骗了你
I knew she could do some gnarly shit.
我知道她会做恶心人的勾当
I didn't realize how gnarly until...
我真不知道能有多恶心
until she gave that order.
直到她下了那个命令
Yeah, you should talk to Marisol about Julio.
你该去和玛莉索尔聊聊胡里奥
You don't want to believe me,
你不愿意信我
but you do 'cause it makes sense.
但是你信了 因为合情合理
Politician, have to clean up her shit.
政客 得给她善后
I'm really sorry, bud.
真不好意思 老兄
I honestly thought you were smarter than that,
我真觉得你应该挺聪明的
but I guess, um...
不过我想
I guess love really is blind.
爱情就是盲目的
Well, here's something you don't know.
有些事是你不知道的
Yeah what is that?
什么事
Your other business partner, Gabriel Ortega,
你另一位生意伙伴 加布里尔·奥尔特加
that's her brother.
是她哥哥
Fuck you. Who told you that?
去你的 谁说的
He did.
他自己
Looks like we both got played.
看来咱俩都被耍了
The only difference is
唯一的区别是
I'm not going to prison.
我不用坐牢
That will give you plenty of time to jerk off.
在牢里你有大把时间打飞机
Might even have some help.
可能还有人帮你
So I'll get the fuck out of your kitchen.
我要从你厨房♥里滚出去了
Jesus, you're the one that introduced Tom to La Mano.
天呐 是你把汤姆介绍给拉马洛的
Through a friend of a friend.
通过朋友的朋友
I-I... I don't know the guy at all.
我根本不认识那个人
And I never would've been involved
我也没想过会被
with anything like this.
卷入这种事里
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表