剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
He wanted me to give you a message.
他想让我给你带个信
Uh, "When's the last time you prayed?"
你上次祈祷是什么时候
What does that mean?
这什么意思
You ask a lot of questions, Elena.
你问了好多问题 艾琳娜
I'm just trying to keep you safe.
我就是想保证你的安全
You're very good at your job,
你的工作做得很棒
but I think it's time for you to move on.
但是我觉得是时候让你向前走一步了
You're firing me?
你这是要开除我
No. Never.
不 永远不会
I'm giving you the freedom to explore a new opportunity.
我是给你自♥由♥去探索新的机遇
Elena, the campaign is over.
艾琳娜 竞选已经结束了
Senator Briggs from your hometown
你家乡的布里格斯议员
inquired about your service a while ago, but at the time,
之前询问过你的工作 但当时
I didn't want to let you go
我不想让你走
because you're such a valuable asset.
因为你太重要了
But he's very impressed with what you've done for me so far.
但你为我做的这一切给他留下了深刻印象
I don't want to go back to Sacramento.
我不想回萨克拉门托
I'm calling him and giving you my highest recommendations.
我会给他打电♥话♥ 并且向他强烈推荐你
This is best for both of us.
这对我们俩都好
Good luck.
祝你好运
I wish you the best.
万事如意
Anyways, Marisol's really brave, you know?
无论如何 玛莉索尔真的很勇敢
I mean, this guy came in today who had a hook for a hand.
今天来的这人前臂上装了个钩子
No shit.
不是吧
Yeah, it's crazy, right?
很疯狂是不是
It was pretty weird.
太怪了
Marisol just walked right up to him
玛莉索尔直接去找他
and told him he needed to make an appointment,
告诉他他得先预约
but he kept insisting and being really pushy with her
但他不退让 很固执
and she stood her ground, though.
她也毫不退缩
Sent him on his way.
让他走了
Did you ever find out what he wanted or who he was?
你知道他要什么或者他是什么人吗
Like a street person or something?
比如流浪汉或者别的什么
He said he was a disabled veteran.
他说他是个残疾老兵
Those guys go through a lot of shit, you know.
这些人经历了很多灾难
He could've had... you know, some kind of PTSD or whatever.
可能会留下什么后遗症
Marisol was brave, though.
但玛莉索尔很勇敢
If it were me, I probably would have just hidden in my office.
要是我的话 我可能会躲在办公室
I really like her.
我真喜欢她
You do?
真的
I think you made that clear.
我想你大概说了
About 300 times.
大概三百次吧
You just seem really happy is all.
你看起来开心比什么都重要
I'm all right, I guess.
我一切都好
Thank you, Luis.
谢谢 路易斯
Of course, Ms. Silva, any time.
没事 席尔瓦女士 乐意效劳
Did Mr. McBride tell you?
麦克布莱德先生告诉你了吗
Yes. They're dropping the charges.
对 他们要撤诉了
I'm so happy.
我真高兴
My girlfriend's gonna throw this really big party.
我女朋友要开个超大的派对
And I'd really like you to come.
我特别希望你去
Of course, of course.
当然
I'll be there.
我会去的
You didn't deserve any...
你不该
you didn't deserve any of this.
你不该遭受这些
Well, it's all going to be over soon.
都快结束了
Look, thank you so much for believing in me.
谢谢你相信我
I'll never forget it.
我终生难忘
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Okay, Keith.
凯斯
Tell me.
告诉我
I can't.
我不能
You owe me an explanation.
你欠我一个解释
I-I don't want you to get involved.
我不想把你牵扯进来
Oh, yeah? I am fucking involved.
我已经被牵扯进来了
We're all fucking involved.
我们都被牵扯进来了
Look, all I can say is, Danny came to me...
我只能说 丹尼来找我
Yeah? ...with this thing.
什么 说了件事
What thing
什么事情
Andandand it got out of hand. What?
然后就失去控制了 什么
Do not touch me!
别碰我
I could kill him. No.
我要杀了他 不
Where is he? I'll kill him.
他在哪 我会杀了他
I need to own it.
我必须坦白
I did not sign up for this, Keith.
我们结婚前可没说会有这种事 凯斯
I don't deserve this.
我不该承受这种事
Your kids don't deserve this.
你的孩子不该承受这种事
What's gonna happen to Danny?
丹尼会怎么样
Danny?
丹尼
It's him.
是他
It's fucking him.
就是他
Well, Danny, you better take care of it.
丹尼 那就留给你来处理了
Wait, what?
等等 什么
He's my-my fucking best friend, man.
他是我最好的朋友 兄弟
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
And I'm very sorry about that.
我对此深表遗憾
No, Tom, no...
不 汤姆 不
I have a surprise for you.
我有个惊喜给你
I don't like surprises.
我不喜欢惊喜
I don't like them either, but...
我也不喜欢 但
this is a good one.
这是个很好的惊喜
What you got?
是什么
I want you to come away with me.
我想让你和我一起离开
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Right now.
现在
You're not too busy running for mayor?
你竞选市长不忙吗
Just one night, and, you know, my numbers are up.
一晚而已 我的支持率在上升
I think it would be good just to get away from all this.
我觉得离开一段时间挺好
Sounds good to me.
我也觉得挺好
So, where-where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Really? It's a surprise.
不是说好了是个惊喜
I'm intrigued.
我被吊起胃口了
I think it's gonna be good.
会很愉快的
Would you go to the beach?
你能去沙滩吗
Right now.
现在
Well...just go stand on the beach and wait for you?
就站在沙滩上等你
Yes.
对
Okay. You're gonna leave and go home, aren't you?
行 你是不是要回家
Well, should I just leave a credit card,
我要不要留张信♥用♥卡♥
and they can bring...? No, everything's taken care of.
然后他们能 不用 这不用你操心了
Really? Of course.
真的 当然
No shit.
真好
I'll see you in a little bit.
待会儿见
Billy.
比利
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表