剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I can go back to my old cell?
又得回到之前的牢房♥吗
No, then you get to leave.
不 你可以离开了
What do you, what do you mean?
什么意思
They're dropping the charges against you.
他们撤销了对你的指控
Are you serious?
真的吗
Come Monday, you're gonna be a happy boy.
下周一一到 你可就开心了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 太谢谢你们了
No, I'd hug you, I just don't like doing that.
我该和你拥抱 但我讨厌拥抱
Oh, my...
天啊
I'm open!
没人防我
I made it!
我投进啦
Can't believe I made that. I suck at basketball.
我居然投中了 我篮球打得超烂的
Oh, shit.
我去
How's the knee?
膝盖怎么样了
It's good. It's fine. All right, sorry about that.
没什么大碍 真对不起了
That got out of hand. I won't...
我有点失控 以后
I won't let that happen again, okay?
以后再也不会发生了
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 不用谢
What's up?
怎么了
Uh, not much, just checking in on you. You all right?
没什么 就是来看看你 你没事吧
Fine.
还好
Who do you think it is?
你觉得是谁
What do you mean?
什么意思
Danny, I'm not, I'm not wearing a wire.
丹尼 我可没带监听器
There's nobody here. You don't have to be secretive.
这里没别人 没必要神神秘秘的
Who do you think it is?
你觉得是谁
Who do I think what is?
我觉得是什么谁
Come on, Danny. I don't want to joke around.
丹尼 我可没开玩笑
I don't want you... I...
我不想让你 我
I don't know what you're talking about, man.
我不知道你在说什么 哥们
Do you really not know? I really don't know.
你真的不知道吗 我真的不知道
Billy McBride has someone who's going to flip.
比利·麦克布莱德找到人翻案了
Wait, what? Wh...
等等 啥
Where'd you hear that?
你从哪听说的
Danny, how do you not know this?
丹尼 你怎么可能不知道呢
I-I-I haven't, I haven't heard that, I mean...
我没 没听说 我
O-Okay, well, now you know. So, who do you think it is?
好吧 现在你知道了 你觉得是谁
I-I don't know. Uh... Marisol?
我不知道 玛莉索尔
Mar... Why Marisol?
玛莉 为什么是她
Well... I mean, isn't-- she's...
我觉得 她不是
been hanging out? She's not making
在约会 她才不会
those kind of moves without us. Right?
抛开我们做这种事呢 对吧
I'm thinking about, you know, maybe one of your friends,
我觉得 没准是你的朋友
some people you've been trying to stay close to.
某些和你走得很近的人
One of my friends? No.
我的朋友 不
It is, it is not Keith Roman. But how do you know?
不是 不是凯斯·罗曼 你怎么知道的
I mean, look, he's your friend... I'm just...
你看 他是你的朋友 我只是
...you're close with him,
你跟他走得很近
but you said he's been stressed out, maybe there's a...
但是你说他压力很大 没准就
Yeah, yeah, ab-about his wife and his kids,
对 是关于他的老婆和孩子
but, I mean, not about this shit.
但是不是关于我们的事
This is getting serious.
这件事越来越严重了
Do you understand?
懂吗
Yeah, I understand. But do you really?
懂 我懂 是真懂了吗
Yes, I understand. Okay.
真的 我懂了 好
So, if it's not Roman... Yeah.
所以如果不是t罗曼 嗯
...then who is it? I mean, is...
那是谁 是
is it me?
是我吗
Okay, that's funny. It is funny.
好吧 真好笑 是挺好笑的
And maybe it's you.
没准是你
Yeah, it's me. It's me. I'm sorry.
对 是我 是我 对不起
That's not funny.
这可不好笑
I'm kidding. I'm not gonna do that to you anymore.
我开玩笑呢 我不会再这么对你了
Let's figure it out, okay? Yeah.
我们查清楚吧 好吗 好
I've made it a priority as mayor
作为市长 我已经把它当成了要务
and will continue to push policies
也会继续推动政策
that will address the opioid crisis.
来解决阿片类药物危机
I'm Joe from Hacienda Heights,
我是来自哈仙达冈的乔伊
and my question is for Councilwoman Silva.
我想对女议员席尔瓦提问
You've talked a lot about building an inclusive community
你多次表示要在你的推广计划中
through your outreach programs.
建立一个包容的社区
Even with your poll numbers dropping,
即使你的选票在下降
you are very public in supporting a murderer
你还公开支持一个
from one of those programs.
那项计划中的杀人犯
Are you concerned that may undermine even your base
你是否担心 离选举如此接近
this close to the election?
这会毁了你的根基
Joe, thank you for your question, and, um,
乔伊 感谢你的问题
just to clarify, Julio Suarez
在此声明 胡里奥·苏亚雷斯
has been accused of murder.
是被指控谋杀
I stand by his innocence because in this country
我支持他是清白的 因为在这个国家
you're innocent until proven otherwise.
证据才是决定一个人是否有罪的关键
But, Joe, I don't blame you for your choice of words.
但是 乔伊 我不怪你的措辞
Mayor Anderson also neglects to include the word "Accused"
安德森市长在提到我对胡里奥的支持时
when it comes to my support of Julio.
也忘了加"指控"这个词
You know, Julio grew up in tough circumstances.
胡里奥是在一个艰苦的环境中长大的
He could have just easily slipped through the cracks
他可以轻易地坠入裂缝
and become a victim of the system.
成为这个体系的受害者
Instead, he's an honor student
但他没有 他成了一个优秀的学生
and a talented musician.
也是个有才华的音乐家
As many of you know, I was born in a small village in Mexico.
正如你们知道的 我出生在墨西哥的小村庄
And my parents died when I was very young.
我很小的时候我父母就死了
And though I was fortunate to come to this country,
但是我很幸运能够来到这个国家
I was poor and I didn't speak the language.
我当时又穷又不会讲英语
So I, too,
所以我
could have just easily slipped through cracks.
也可能轻易地坠入裂缝
As mayor, I want to become the voice that unites all of us,
作为市长 我想成为把大家团结起来的声音
no matter what the circumstances.
无论境况如何
This is the Los Angeles I know and love.
这是我熟悉和热爱的洛杉矶
And this is the Los Angeles
这也是我将骄傲地以市长身份
I will proudly represent as your mayor.
所代表的洛杉矶
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
How do you know this? Well, I followed your lead,
你怎么知道的 我按着你的指挥
I inserted myself into Billy's camp,
打入了比利的营地
I got to know one of his employees.
我认识了他的一个员工
I'm not sure who's flipping, but I think we're...
我不确定谁要翻案 但是我们
extremely close to being exposed.
马上就要被曝光了
Jesus... I just want you to have the information, but...
天呐 我只是想让你知道 但是
I would still love to support you standing by Julio,
我依旧愿意支持你去支持胡里奥
but our options are...
但是我们的选择
limited.
很有限
Tom, what if I just quit? Marisol.
汤姆 要是我退出呢 玛莉索尔
It's time.
是时候了
Hello?
喂
Who's this?
你是谁
Elena Morales.
艾琳娜·莫拉莱斯
Marisol Silva's campaign manager. Who's this?
玛莉索尔的竞选主管 你是谁
Oh, it's very nice to meet you, Elena. I'm Gabriel.
很高兴跟你通话 艾琳娜 我是加布里尔
Would you mind giving Marisol a message from me?
你能帮我给玛莉索尔带个信吗
Okay.
没问题
Ask her when's the last time she prayed?
问她上次祈祷是什么时候
Can you remember that?
能记住吗
I'm sorry. Who is this?
抱歉 你是谁
Hello?
喂
Do we have any new numbers yet?
有新的数据了吗
Everyone has you winning the debate by a landslide.
每个人都觉得你以压倒性的优势赢了辩论
Instant polls already have you up by ten.
即时数据你已经赢了百分之十了
Fantastic.
棒极了
I'm exhausted.
我累坏了
Who's Gabriel?
谁是加布里尔
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表