剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
That's great. We appreciate it. Sure hope so.
真好 我们很感谢 希望如此
Well, yeah. Everything going okay with the case?
案子进展还顺利吗
Seems to be, yeah.
看起来还算顺利
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
That's great.
那就好
Really good.
真的挺好的
Tom?
汤姆
I'm sorry that I cut our meeting short,
很抱歉我提前结束会议了
but I know you understand.
但我知道你会理解的
Oh, no, it's fine. I was just, yeah,
不 没事 我就是
just coming up to say hi, and...
过来打声招呼
Marisol's time is extremely valuable.
玛丽索尔的时间极其宝贵
I get it.
我明白
Until next time, Billy. Next time.
下次见 比利 好
Nice to meet you. Yeah, nice to meet you, too.
幸会 幸会
Billy.
比利
Son of a bitch.
他妈的
Shut up! I'll be right there!
闭嘴 我马上来
Jesus fuckin' Christ. Are you shittin' me?
天啊 开什么玩笑
I am here to inform you that you will now
我是来通知你
be staying away from me. Yeah, I've been staying away from you.
你以后离我远点 我一直离你挺远
You know what this is, huh? You know what time it is?
你知道这是什么吗 你知道几点了吗
That is a restraining order, for your information.
告诉你 这是限制令
Okay. It states that you will stay
嗯 上面写了
100 feet away from me
你要跟我保持
at all times. It does.
一百尺的距离 是么
That's right. Okay. Well, see,
是的 其实吧
it's normally 50 to 100 yards.
一般是五十到一百码
But here's the thing--
但问题是
this is not a restraining order, honey.
这不是限制令 亲爱的
Oh, no, it is. It's written in fuckin' pencil on a notebook page.
这是 这是用铅笔在笔记本的纸上写的
You made this up, okay? It's real.
你瞎编的 这是真的
You understand? It's here. It's real.
明白吗 这是真的
I know you're not well, Yeah, it's here, but...
我知道你脑子迷糊 是在这 但
and you don't understand things. And you don't just
搞不清楚 限制令也不是
bring it over yourself with some fuckin' guy.
你自己带着个人送来的
The authorities have to serve it.
必须由法庭的人来送
So why don't you and meathead get away
你和这个傻大个
from my fuckin' door, okay? Oh, my God.
赶紧滚吧 天啊
Baby girl.
宝贝
You're doing it again. Go back to bed, honey.
你又来了 回床上去 亲爱的
He's not... Don't listen to this shit.
他不 别听她瞎说
I need you to get off my fuckin' porch. Come with us now.
别堵在我家门口 跟我们走吧
This is not what you think it is. You and fuckin' meathead here
这不是你想的那样 你和傻大个
He's not well. need to get off my porch.
他脑子不好 从我家离开
Okay? Listen to me.
好吗 听到没
I don't know where your bra is. Jerk off into it?
我不知道你内衣在哪 你对着它手♥淫♥吗
No, I didn't jerk off into anything. Come with me,
我不手♥淫♥ 走吧
and Misty will take care of you, and will shield you
米斯蒂会照顾和保护你的
and will bring you someplace safe. Okay, you know what? You know what?
带你去安全的地方 这样吧
Consider me served!
算我收到限制令了
All right?
好吧
This is a restraining order.
这是限制令
I accept it!
我接受了
Okay.
好
I'll stay 150 miles away from you.
我离你150英里远
How's that?
怎么样
Well, I live in Santa Monica.
我住圣莫尼卡
Come on, Misty.
走吧 米斯蒂
I...
我
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Sorry about that, honey.
抱歉 亲爱的
It's just she's a fucking nutjob.
她是个疯子
That was embarrassing.
太丢脸了
Like I said, I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Sometimes when I drink too much, I, um...
我有时会喝多
well, I kind of black out.
就断片了
Not exactly black out, but...
也不是断片 但
I...
我
I lose sense... the sense of time and place
我会分不清时间 地点
and people and lunatics.
人和疯子
And... this one here,
刚才
she was a real tilt-a-whirl, she's...
她就是个疯子 她
Are you kidding me? I have my share of mistakes,
别逗了 我也犯过错
and... tilt-a-whirls.
也疯过
Yeah, but I got a feeling yours is junior league next to mine.
嗯 但我感觉你和我比是小巫见大巫
When I go in a bar, if there's a nutcase
我进酒吧时 如果里面有个疯子
in there, I'm like a heat-seeking missile.
我就像热导导弹一样
I go right to them every time.
每次都能撞上
Oh, you'd be surprised.
你根本想不到
Let's have a competition.
我们比个赛
I guarantee you I'll win. Okay.
我保证你肯定会赢 好吧
Once I had a guy
有次一个男人
who tied me up... Everybody does that.
把我绑了起来 谁都会
...so I looked like I didn't have any arms and legs.
我就像断手断脚了一样
That got him off.
他就很性奋
Okay, you win.
好吧 你赢了
Get off!
放开我
Hello.
喂
Good news. They found Tito Garcia.
好消息 他们找到提托·加西亚了
No shit? Yep. They're gonna ship his ass
真的吗 嗯 他们要把他
back to L.A. Fantastic.
带回洛杉矶 太好了
Well, listen, tie his ass up good.
把他绑紧了
Don't let him get away.
可别让他跑了
Santy Claus is gonna be really good to you this year.
圣诞老人今年会好好招待你的
No problem. Can't wait to look under the tree.
没问题 我都等不及看圣诞树下的礼物了
See ya. All right, I'll talk to you later. Bye.
再见 好 回聊 再见
All right.
好
You look happy.
你挺开心啊
I am happy.
是的
That was my FBI buddy.
联调局的朋友打来的
They found Tito Garcia.
他们找到提托·加西亚了
The real shooter.
真正的凶手
Found him in Mexico.
在墨西哥找到的
That's great. You know, this could be really good for Julio,
太好了 要是能把他带回来
if we get him back here, 'cause...
对胡里奥的案子帮助很大
well, it could even get his case dismissed, so...
甚至能撤销他的案子
That's amazing.
太棒了
What's up with you? Where are you going?
你有事吗 要去哪
I-I-I have an early meeting. I need to go.
我有个早会 得走了
You don't want to have a celebratory drink, or...?
不喝一杯庆祝一下吗
I'd love to, but I need to go. Okay, honey.
我也想 但我得走了 好吧 亲爱的
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
See you, okay? See you later.
再见 再见
Oh, my God, Marisol Silva.
天啊 玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
This is my daughter, Denise.
这是我女儿 丹尼斯
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Uh, great talking to you
很高兴跟你说
about Julio's case. Yes. Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
胡里奥的案子 没问题
Uh, I-I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I'm... I'm so sorry. That was weird. Yeah, it was.
抱歉 这话太奇怪了 是的
It wasn't, it wasn't.
不怪 不怪
Let's... find time to talk later?
我们再找时间聊
I have to go to a meeting. Anytime. Yeah.
我得去开会了 随时都可以
Yeah. Pleasure to meet you. Good to see you.
很高兴认识你 很高兴见到你
Good to see you. Good to see you. Okay.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Marisol Silva, you freaking kidding me?
玛莉索尔·席尔瓦 你在逗我吗
I told you before, we're friends.
我跟你说过啊 我们是朋友
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表