剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
We're here for Tom Wyatt.
我们来找汤姆·怀亚特
He's under arrest. Which way?
他被捕了 他在哪
You already arrested him.
你们已经逮捕他了
What?
什么
When Alo became popular...
后来阿罗流行起来
well, everything changed for our family.
家里一切都变了
We were no longer poor.
我们摆脱了贫穷
And it was my father who started shipping Alo internationally.
我爸是第一个将阿罗出口国外的人
It wasn't long after that he was approached by a friend who,
不久之后 有个朋友联♥系♥他
well, he had some ties to the cartel. And...
这个朋友和贩毒集团有关系
Before we make this business official,
我们正式合作之前
I would like to show you something.
我想让你看点东西
Please come with me.
跟我来
Please.
来
What happened? I thought I was getting arrested.
怎么回事 我以为我被捕了
You're doing very well, Tom.
你表现很好 汤姆
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
You saved my ass, pal. Yeah.
你救了我 兄弟 嗯
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
Given time,
给点时间
a man can get used to almost anything.
人能适应一切
Oh, shit.
天啊
What'd you do? You stole...
你干了什么 你偷了...
Look at me.
快看我
Do-do I still have my dick?
我老二还在吗
Oh, please, Tom. I'm not a monster.
拜托 汤姆 我又不是禽兽
Yeah! Not a monster, Tom. Yes.
嗯 不是禽兽 汤姆
But, Tom, I know how much you love to talk. I look so good.
不过 我知道你爱废话 我太好看了
So, unfortunately,
所以很不幸
you're not gonna get used to losing your tongue.
你要适应没有舌头的生活了
You don't have to take my tongue.
你不必割掉我舌头
I won't. I... you're my friend.
我不废话了 你是我朋友
I'm not gonna talk. Look, I'll zip it.
我不废话了 你看 我闭嘴
I'll zip it, I'll zip right up.
我闭嘴 我现在就闭嘴
I pro... hey, hey. I cross my heart.
我画十字架发誓
Oh, don't you lack the means to do so?
你都没手能画十字架了
That's funny.
有意思
You're funny. Open up.
你真逗 张嘴
You-You-You're a good friend.
你是我的好朋友
Okay. All right, Tom.
好了 好了 汤姆
No.
不要
No, no. No.
不要 不要
There you go. There you go.
好了 好了
Hey, stranger.
你好 陌生人
Why here?
为什么来这
'Cause I want to show you something.
因为我要给你看点东西
Uh, you don't...
不必了
Thank you.
谢谢
Congratulations.
恭喜了
You won, honey.
你赢了 亲爱的
You see that?
看到没
It's all yours.
都是你的了
All those things you told me
你所跟我说的
you wanted to do for this place, I hope you do them.
要为这里所做的一切 我希望你言而有信
I really do.
我真心希望
I hope you're a huge success.
我希望你立下丰功伟绩
I suppose you are...
我猜你想问我
gonna ask me if it was ever real,
这一切是否曾真实
if I ever loved you.
我是否爱过你
I never did.
我从未爱过
What you did to me...
你对我所做的
or what you tried to do to me...
或是你试图对我所做的
and what you did to Julio...
以及你对胡里奥所做的一切
...I really hope
我真心希望
that at the end of the night
夜深人静时
when you lay your head on the pillow,
当你躺在枕头上
that the last image you see
你眼前最后一幕
is that kid hanging from that fucking cord.
是那个孩子吊死在那根绳子上
Thank you for the wishes.
谢谢你的祝福
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表