剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I want you to come away with me.
我想让你和我一起离开
I think it would be good just to get away from all this.
我觉得离开一段时间挺好
I had a dream about us last night.
我昨晚梦见咱俩了
That we were married.
梦到我们结婚了
Tom Wyatt. Leave me a message.
汤姆·怀亚特 请留言
Hey, hola, muchacho.
我说 老兄
Listen, uh...
听着
this is the fourth message I've left here.
我都是第四次留言了
I'm getting a little nervous.
我有点担心了
I'm having a little difficulty getting ahold of our, uh,
我找不到我们在边境以南的
our friend south of the border.
朋友了
As in, "No pesos, no más."
就像是 没有钱 一无所有
Capiche, alright?
天啊
Now, uh, I shouldn't be worried, should I?
我没什么可担心的吧
Uh... I mean, I-- I mean, I'm not, I'm not worried.
我是说 我不 我不担心
I'm not worried.
不担心
No, you're probably on vacation, right?
你应该是在度假吧
In fact, I think, I think you said something
我记得你提过
about going on vacation.
要去度假的事
Yeah. That's actually a good idea.
嗯 真是个挺不错的主意
I think I may, uh... I may join you on that.
我觉得应该和你一起去
So I will talk to you, uh, later. Bye.
晚点再说吧 再见
Fuck.
操
Fuck. Fuck.
操 操
Fuck, fuck. Fuck.
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck.
操 操 操 操
Okay. All right.
好吧 好了
Can I help you?
有事吗
Hi, Pete.
你好 皮特
This is gonna go a lot easier if you cooperate.
如果你肯合作 就会容易很多
Okay.
好吧
Well, you know who I am,
你们知道我是谁
but I don't know who you are.
但我不认识你们
Yeah, well, I'm Billy, and this is Patty.
我是比利 她是帕蒂
We were Julio Suarez's lawyers.
我们是胡里奥·苏亚雷斯的律师
I'd suggest you start from the beginning and tell us
我建议你把知道的一切都告诉我们
every fucking thing you know. Okay?
从头开始讲起 好吗
Loomis is dead, Roman's dead.
卢米斯死了 罗曼死了
You want to be next, or you want to fucking talk?
你想成为下一个 还是坦白一切
Look, man, I-I don't know what--
老兄 我不知道
who you're talking about. Who? Yeah, okay.
你们说的是谁 好吧
Don't bullshit me, motherfucker. Okay?
别糊弄我 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Either I fucking kill you, or somebody else is.
要么我把你宰了 要么别人把你宰了
I think you know who I'm talking about, right, motherfucker?
你知道我指的是谁 对吧 畜生
All right, look, I'll... For real, okay?
行行 我认真的好吗
Totally honest. Real talk. Okay, yes, I...
说真的 好吧 是 我...
All I did was I...
我所做的就是
put money in a locker for Keith Roman.
把钱放在一个柜子里给凯斯·罗曼
That-- so, that...
就这样
That's all you did? Real simple, huh?
就这样 这么简单啊
That's it. Jesus! I was--
是的 天啊 我
I was just a bag boy.
我就是个跑腿的
Start fucking talking. Okay. Okay.
说实话 好好
Okay. All right, all right.
好了 好了
Listen, let's stop it! Really?
听着 别这样 真的
Okay, okay, okay. I ain't pissed at your car.
好了 我对你的车没意见
I'm pissed at you, dude. Okay.
我对你有意见 老兄 好吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了
I'll give you what you want,
我告诉你们想要的一切
but I'm-I'm gonna need full immunity.
不过我要全面的司法豁免权
All right?
行吗
And a, and a couple of other things.
以及其他几个条件
Two...
两个
two things.
两个条件
Guy's a real piece of work.
这家伙真麻烦
Oh, we know.
可不
His testimony gives us Wyatt dead to rights
他的证词给我们确凿证据证明
on money laundering, drug trafficking
怀亚特通过加布里尔·奥尔特加的
through Gabriel Ortega's La Mano Cartel.
拉马洛集团洗钱以及贩毒
Name Claudia Quintero mean anything to you?
你听过克劳迪娅·金特罗这个名字吗
Should it? Well, she's a signatory
我应该听过吗 所有的空壳公♥司♥的
on all the shell corporations.
签署人都是她
We'll look into her.
我们会查她
What about Julio?
那胡里奥呢
Connecting Wyatt to Julio's death is gonna be a lot harder.
将怀亚特和胡里奥的死联♥系♥起来比较困难
Okay, well, I'll talk to Wyatt and make the connection.
好 我跟怀亚特谈 我来找联♥系♥
I'll be picking Wyatt up soon.
我会很快逮捕怀亚特
Anything that happens between now and then,
在此期间发生的一切
I don't know anything about. Understood.
我一概不知 明白
You know, Wyatt could be dangerous.
怀亚特可能是危险人物
Oh, shit.
糟了
One more.
还有一个
Perfect.
完美
It's completely... incomplete.
真是完美的残缺
Patty what's-her-who
帕蒂也不谁
really wants to talk to you right now.
现在真的想和你讲话
Fuck.
天
Yeah, I should get that.
嗯 我得接这个电♥话♥
Okay.
好
What's up?
怎么了
Are you with Tom Wyatt?
你跟汤姆·怀亚特在一起
Yeah, why?
嗯 怎么了
Yeah, um... Okay, what time does his plane get in?
好吧 他的飞机什么时候到
Okay. Yeah, all right.
好吧 嗯 好的
I'll, um, I'll call you back once I get to LAX.
我到机场给你电♥话♥
Oh, okay. All right, yeah. Bye.
好 好的 再见
What's that all about?
怎么回事
Uh, Tom, I'm so sorry.
汤姆 真抱歉
I know.
好吧
We were gonna have so much fun.
我们本来要好好爽一下
It's very inconvenient timing. I know.
真是会挑时候 是的
Planes are always late.
飞机通常都晚点
We could probably just finish up.
我们也许能搞完
No, I, um... It's okay. It's okay.
不 我 没事的
But he's... he's about to get in.
可是他就快到了
Yeah, and he can take a fucking taxi, like everybody else.
嗯 他跟别人一样能喊出租
I-I promised that I'd get him.
我答应了去接他
I forgot.
我忘了
Everything okay?
没事吧
No, not really.
不 有事
Okay.
好吧
You hurt my feelings, Brittany.
你伤害了我 布列塔尼
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
I think you understand perfectly well.
我觉得你非常明白
Tom, honestly, I...
汤姆 说实话 我
Don't fucking tell me what you fucking didn't do!
别跟我说你什么都没做
You fucking ruined it!
你毁了一切
Okay.
好吧
You fucking lied to me.
你对我撒谎
You tried to get away from me.
你想摆脱我
Get the fuck out before I get upset.
趁我发飙之前滚
There are those who will disagree
总会有人对我们眼中如此
with the future we see so clearly.
清晰的未来表示不认同
But with every setback, we will move forward together.
但每一次挫折 都会令我们携手向前
To my community, to my supporters, tonight...
我要对我的社区和支持者说 今晚
"One L.A."
同一座洛城
That's really fucking funny, Marisol Silva!
真够搞笑的 玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
Marisol! Marisol!
玛莉索尔
Come out here and face me!
出来见我
She tried to kill my dad, you know that?
她想杀我爸 知道吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表