剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Many years ago there was...
从前
a little girl and a little boy.
有一个小女孩和小男孩
They lived in a small village in Mexico
他们住在墨西哥的一个小村子里
and they were best friends.
他们是最好的朋友
One day the little girl's parents
有天 小女孩的父母
were killed in a terrible accident.
卷进一起可怕的事故 由此身亡
Pop.
啪
Pop, pop, pop.
啪 啪
Without her parents,
失去了父母
the little girl didn't have anywhere to live.
小女孩无家可归
So the little boy's parents took her in to live with them
小男孩的父母便收养了她 让她住进了
in their castle high on a hill.
他们位于山顶的城♥堡♥里
Every night before they went to sleep,
每晚入睡之前
the little girl and the little boy prayed together.
小女孩和小男孩都共同祈祷
But the little girl was still very sad about her parents,
但小女孩依然为她父母的离世而伤心
and scared to live in the big castle with her new family.
害怕和她新的家人住在大城♥堡♥里
So the little boy
于是小男孩
gave her one of his favorite toys
为了让她高兴起来把最喜欢的玩具
to make her feel better.
送给了她
This made the little girl feel much better.
小女孩收到礼物很开心
But one day, a very mean boy stole the toy from her
然而有天 一个坏孩子偷走了这个玩具
and laughed at her when she got upset.
她越生气 他笑得就越开心
So the little boy sneaked up on the mean boy
于是小男孩偷偷靠近坏孩子的背后
and snatched the toy from him...
从他手中抢回了玩具
...and returned the toy to the little girl.
并还给了小女孩
She felt safe and protected by the little boy.
受到小男孩保护 她觉得很安全
When the little girl was older,
小女孩渐渐长大
she decided it was time to leave the big castle
她决定离开城♥堡♥
and move to the United States.
搬去了美国
And she brought the toy with her
她随身带着那个玩具
so she would always remember the little boy.
这样她就永远不会忘记小男孩
To this day, the toy still comforts her...
即使到今日 玩具依旧每晚陪伴她
every night before she sleeps.
安然入睡
Okay.
好了
Jesus-- fuck. What are you...
老天 你在这
doing here?
干什么
I thought you might need a towel or something.
我以为你需要一条毛巾什么的
For what, my ankles?
用来干什么 包我的脚踝吗
What are you still...
你怎么还在
Are you...
你是不是
Are you expecting a tip?
你是想要小费吗
Is that what's happening here?
是这么回事吗
You want a... because... you...
你想要 因为你
Okay. Well, man, you got balls, I'll tell you that.
好吧 你胆子真够大的
I'm sure I got something in here for you.
我可以给你点什么
Oh, shoot, I left all my cash in my other pants.
该死的 我把钱落在另外一条裤子里了
Well, this is a complete waste of my time.
简直是浪费我的时间
Just give it five minutes.
就再等五分钟
I think you're trying to play me.
你是想玩我
Goddamn it. He-He's gonna be here.
该死的 他会来的
Just give him five minutes, all right?
再等个五分钟 好吗
Same old McBride bullshit.
还是麦克布莱德那套废话
Same old bullshit.
都是废话
Look, this cat's gonna tell you
这个人会告诉你
Julio's not the killer.
胡里奥不是凶手
You know this case is over,
你知道这个案件完了
so you're saying you're desperate.
所以你已经无计可施了
There's got to be something we can do.
我们一定能做些什么
I mean, if we lose our witness, you're all we got.
如果我们失去目击证人 就只能靠你了
It's complicated. Okay?
情况很复杂 好吗
The Tito Garcia thing is part of a much bigger investigation
提托的案子是一个我不能透露的
that I can't talk about.
大型调查的一部分
Oh, come on, Jeff, don't spin this.
杰夫 别跟我打马虎眼
Look, there are a lot of players involved now.
现在涉及到了太多人
The La Mano Cartel?
包括拉马洛集团吗
You know I can't say that.
你知道我不能说
I know this is not your top priority,
我知道这个案子不是你的重中之重
but it is ours.
但却是我们的
I guarantee you,
我向你保证
our witness is part of your bigger investigation.
我们的目击证人与你的大型调查有关
Okay, look,
好吧 听着
we're investigating Tito's deportation.
我们在调查提托的遣返
All right? If I come across something that can help you...
如果我得到什么能帮助你们的消息
Then help us.
那就帮帮我们
I'll see what I can do.
我会尽力而为
I'm not making any promises.
但我不敢打包票
All right.
好吧
Appreciate it.
非常感谢
Fine.
就这样
Fine.
就这样
You coming? Yeah, I'm coming.
你走吗 来了
Thank you.
谢谢
We get a lot of weird stuff in the mail.
我们会收到很多奇怪的快递
People send baked goods, but trust me,
人们会寄来糕点之类的 但信我
don't eat anything that comes in the mail.
寄来的吃的都别碰
Don't eat the mail, got it.
别碰寄来的吃的 了解了
Can you work a phone?
你会接电♥话♥吗
Is that a trick question?
这个问题是在给我下套吗
A lot of volunteers your age have never used a landline.
我们很多跟你同龄的志愿者从没用过座机
If you have any questions, I'm right over there.
有任何问题 我就在那边
Great, thank you.
好的 谢谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
May I help you?
请问有什么可以帮到你
I'm here to see Marisol Silva?
我来见玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
Yes, um, of course.
好的 当然
D-Do you have an appointment?
请问你有预约吗
Do I need an appointment?
我需要预约吗
I think so. Yes, um...
是的
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Miguel Torres, from the...
米格尔·托雷斯 来自
Miguel... Disabled Veterans Association.
米格尔 残疾老兵协会
Just-- okay, yeah, l-let me...
请稍等 让我
One second. Sorry.
稍等片刻 不好意思
No. You need to make an appointment.
不 你需要预约
I-I'm here to speak with you.
我是来找你谈谈的
The only way you're gonna speak with me
想要与我面谈
is through the proper channels.
就得经过正当的途径
My boss says I'm to speak to you today.
我的老板说我今天必须跟你谈谈
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
那肯定是不行的
Make an appointment... next time.
下回预约好再来
Sorry about that.
抱歉
No, I'm so sorry.
不 我很抱歉
Did I handle that wrong, or...?
我是不是做错了
No, that was perfect.
没有 你做得很完美
Thank you, Denise.
谢谢 丹尼斯
Who was that guy?
那人是谁
Uh, he said he was from the Disabled Veterans Association.
他说他是残疾老兵协会的
Are you sure?
你确定
That's what he said.
他是这么说的
It was so embarrassing.
真尴尬
So, what do you even say to a kid
你能对告诉你这种事的孩子
who tells you something like that?
说些什么
I just sort of didn't.
我什么都没说
Yeah, I hear you.
没错
Unless you got kids, you just can't know,
没有孩子的话不可能知道
you know what I mean?
你明白吗
Hey. What's going on?
怎么了
I told Mary you were running late,
我告诉玛丽你迟到了
so we've just been having a little chat here, and...
所以我们稍微聊了聊
Sorry, I-I should've called.
抱歉 我应该先打电♥话♥
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表