剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
And remember, when you're mayor,
而且你要记住作为市长
you're gonna be in a much better position to help this kid.
你能够更好地帮助这个孩子
That could be too late. No, it won't be too late.
到那时可能就迟了 不 不会的
This is a double murder case.
这是个双重谋杀案
They take months, sometimes years to sort out.
解决这个案子要花几个月甚至几年
Okay? She knows I'm right.
好吗 她知道我是对的
Distance yourself from the kid.
离那个孩子远一点
Focus on the campaign.
集中精力在竞选上
Then we can do so much more.
然后 我们可以做更多的事情
Oh, yeah. For Julio or for you?
是吗 为胡里奥还是为你自己
For all three of us.
为我们三个人
Even Dr. Small Talk over here.
甚至为这位"闲话医生"
She's my favorite. She loves me, by the way.
她是我的最爱 当然 她也爱我
How was everything?
请问吃得还满意吗
Ryan, that wine was fucking divine.
莱恩 这酒真的棒极了
What was that again?
你之前说这是什么酒
The Sancerre Clos la Neore, 2005.
这是产于2005的桑塞尔白葡萄酒
The Sance-hulu-what?
傻什么酒
Come here, come here.
过来这边
Um, would you do me a favor and, like,
你能帮我个忙吗
sneak a case of that for me?
帮我偷一箱这个酒
I'll pay for it, you hide it away-- teamwork.
我出钱 你出力 事就成了
Sounds good. Thank you, my friend.
听起来很不错 谢谢 朋友
Let me get these plates out of your way.
我来收走这个盘子吧
I love this guy.
我喜欢这个家伙
Ryan, I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry,
抱歉莱恩 我不是想刺探你的隐私
but I've never noticed before
但是我之前从来没注意到
how did you lose your finger?
你的手指是怎么没的
No, no, no, don't be embarrassed, no, no.
不 不 不 不用为此尴尬
Imperfections are what make us beautiful.
不完美才是我们的美之所在
We need to run. Yeah. Ah, yes.
我们该走了 走吧 好了
They're busy, busy.
她们忙得不得了
She's gonna be the next mayor
她就是即将成为洛杉矶
of Los Angeles, Marisol Silva.
下一任市长的玛丽索尔·席尔瓦
I'm very aware, Mr. Wyatt. I'm a big fan.
我知道 怀亚特先生 我很喜欢她
Hey, hey, cut the "Mr. Wyatt" shit, please.
请别叫我什么狗屁"怀亚特先生"
Sorry. Tom.
抱歉 汤姆
And you have my vote, Ms. Silva.
席尔瓦女士 我会投票给你的
Thank you, Ryan.
谢谢 莱恩
Thank you again, Tom.
也再次感谢你 汤姆
Hey, I'm always here for you guys.
你们有什么需要随时找我
It is always a pleasure.
这是我们的荣幸
And I'm always here for you, too, Ryan.
莱恩 你也是
Thanks, Mr. Wyatt.
谢谢你 怀亚特先生
Tom.
汤姆
Sí.
喂
Excuse me, sir.
先生打扰一下
You said you wanted to know right away.
你说一有消息就告诉你
I talked to Tom Wyatt.
我刚刚和汤姆·怀亚特通完话
He said everything is under control.
他说一切都在掌控之中
I get nervous with speaking in front of people.
对太多人讲话会让我紧张
Oh, hell, don't worry about it.
别担心
Everybody gets nervous doing this mess.
每个人在这种情况下都会紧张
You're not alone.
你不是一个人
Public defender's just gonna ask you some questions.
公设辩护人会问你一些问题
Just remember what we went over.
记住我们准备好的内容
You're good.
不会有问题的
I was at home.
我当时在家
Uh, Julio was doing his homework in his room.
胡里奥在他的房♥间做家庭作业
I heard him practicing cello.
我听到他在练习拉大提琴
Yeah, all that stuff.
对的 就是这些
Like, is there gonna be an audience?
那里会有观众吗
No, this is just a preliminary hearing,
不 这只是初审听证会
so there'll be a judge and a court reporter, bailiff, that's it.
只有一个法官 一个法庭记录员和法警
It's easy as pie, man.
再简单不过了 伙计
You look very handsome.
你看起来非常帅
Been a while since I had a real suit.
我已经很久没穿得这么正式了
Just tell the truth as you know it, that's all.
只需要说出你知道的事实就可以了
And remember, you're doing this for your kids,
还有记住这一切都是为了你的孩子们
so you'll be focused.
这样想你就可以集中了
Don't worry.
别担心
You're a good man.
你是个好人
Ah, back at you, buddy.
你也是 兄弟
Thank you. Anytime.
谢谢你 不客气
I want to show the guys this.
我真想让他们看看
They've never seen me in a suit.
他们从没见过我穿西装的样子
You ought to go over there
你应该穿着这身衣服
and bus a few tables in front of them in that.
服务几桌客人
See you later.
等会见
You know, I think I'm just gonna type up his statement,
我想把他的发言打印成稿
just so we have a record of it.
这样我们就有记录了
Yeah, well, that's a good idea.
对 这是个好主意
Call somebody!
快报♥警♥
Oscar?
奥斯卡
Oscar, stay with me, buddy.
奥斯卡 伙计 振作一点
Okay? They're on the way.
好吗 救护车已经在路上了
Got people on the way. Just keep looking at me.
他们马上就到了 看着我
Look at me, Oscar, look at me.
看着我 奥斯卡 看着我
Stay with me. Stay with me.
别睡 坚持一会
It's okay.
没事的
It's all right, buddy.
没事的 伙计
Look me in the eye, okay?
看着我的眼睛 好吗
Just keep looking me in the eye.
看着我的眼睛
Stay with me. They're on the way.
坚持一下 他们马上就来了
Billy. Billy!
比利 比利
Stay back, now. Billy, what happened?
先别过来 比利 发生什么了
Stay with me. Look at me.Look at me.
别睡 看着我 看着我
No.
不
No.
不
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的 没事的
No.
不
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表