剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我
Breathe. What did we fucking do, man?
深呼吸 我们干了什么
What did we fucking do? Look at me. Look at me.
我们干了什么 看着我
You are gonna be great tomorrow.
你明天会没事的
No. You are gonna be great.
不 你会没事的
I don't think so. Listen. Listen.
不会的 听着
Just remember this.
记住了
Billy McBride cannot prove shit.
比利·麦克布莱德没有证据
I don't know, man.
这可不一定
No, no, no. I know.
不 我确定
We're gonna get through this together.
我们一起撑过去
I'm getting you more money.
我给你弄更多的钱
Okay?
好吗
Hey, do you trust me?
你信我吗
Patrolling the perimeter, I noticed a section of the fence
在警戒区巡逻时 我发现垃圾桶后面
behind a couple of garbage bins was slightly askew.
围栏有点歪了
I searched there and that's where I found the handgun.
我找了一圈 发现了一把手♥枪♥
This handgun? Correct.
这把吗 是的
Did you send this to forensics for testing?
你给送去鉴证了吗
Yes. I-It had been wiped clean of fingerprints,
是的 枪上的指纹被擦掉了
but ballistics confirmed that it was the gun used
但弹道测试证明这把
to kill Marcos Peña and Hunter Friedman.
就是杀死马科斯·潘纳和亨特·弗里德曼的枪
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢 警探
There you go. I'll take that, bud. Thanks.
给我吧 谢谢
This is the gun you found at Julio's apartment?
这就是你在胡里奥公♥寓♥找到的枪
That's what I just said. Yeah, okay.
我刚才说过了 好的
Did you find this one,
你找到这把了吗
the one that we know he had on him that night?
那晚他身上的那把
No. No? Okay.
不是 不是 好吧
So, Detective Roman, you went back two weeks later
所以罗曼警探 你在彻查了
and conducted a search of Julio's apartment
胡里奥的公♥寓♥两周后
after having already conducted a thorough search of the apartment?
又返回他的公♥寓♥搜查了一遍
Based on an anonymous tip.
因为一个匿名线报
Yes, Your Honor. Based on that tip,
是的 法官阁下 根据那个线报
I requested that Detective Roman go back out
我让罗曼警探回去
and perform a second search for that gun
在公♥寓♥周围的公共区域
in all the common areas near the apartment.
二次搜查那把枪
I-I didn't ask you, Mr. Rashad.
我没有问你 拉沙德先生
Detective Roman,
罗曼警探
you searched Julio's apartment the first time
案发后你立刻带警犬队
right after the murders with a K-9 unit
搜查了胡里奥的公♥寓♥
and yet, no weapon was found, is that right?
但没找到武器 对吧
Well, we didn't search the outside, okay?
我们没有搜查外面 好吗
The original warrant didn't cover that.
之前的搜查令不包括那边
Was the dog aware that the warrant didn't cover it?
那警犬知道吗
Did you tell him to turn off his sense of smell that day?
你让警犬去除嗅觉了吗
Your Honor, objection. I'm sorry. Is this a joke?
法官阁下 反对 抱歉 这是玩笑吗
Mr. McBride, that's enough.
麦克布莱德先生 够了
So, how can a trained gun-sniffing dog
一只受过训练闻枪♥支♥的警犬
fail to notice a weapon five feet away from the apartment?
怎么会闻不到只离公♥寓♥一米半的武器呢
Believe it or not, I'm not an expert on canines.
不论你信不信 我不是警犬专家
Your Honor, at some point, I hope we get some type
法官阁下 我希望能听到
of legitimate question from Mr. McBride.
麦克布莱德先生问一些合理的问题
Okay, here's a question.
好 我有个问题
Was the gun found in a location
找到这把枪的地方
that was under Julio's exclusive control? No.
属于胡里奥一个人吗 不是
Was it the same weapon that Julio had on him
这是当晚监控录像中
in the security video that night? No.
胡里奥拿的那把枪吗 不是
Were there any fingerprints
有指纹将胡里奥
to connect Julio to the gun? No.
和这把枪联♥系♥起来吗 没有
So, you're telling me the gun was there for two weeks,
所以你是说枪在那放了两周
and during that time, there was an exhaustive police search
期间警方彻查了公♥寓♥
with people coming and going everywhere
到处都有人进出
and yet, you're the only one who found the weapon.
但只有你找到了这把枪
Well, look, I... I've explained that it was hidden
我解释过了
behind the garbage bins, all right?
枪被藏在垃圾桶后面了
Okay, so it's your position
好 所以你认为
that Julio was so shrewd
胡里奥非常狡猾
that he discarded the non-murder weapon with his girlfriend,
他把没杀人的枪给了他女朋友
wiped his fingerprints off the murder weapon,
擦掉了凶器上的指纹
and yet he was so careless that he tossed it
却粗心地把枪仍在
five feet from his apartment.
离公♥寓♥一米半远的地方
Is that your contention?
这是你的观点吗
I... I don't know what tell you, Counsel.
我不知道该说什么 律师
So, the gun was in a fence
这枪在围栏里
open to the world. Anybody could've put it there.
谁都能把它放进去
No. I don't... I don't think it... Hell, I mean,
不 我不认为 我觉得
you could've even planted it there, Detective.
你甚至可以把枪放那来栽赃 警探
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
Detective Roman is a distinguished veteran of our police force
罗曼警探是一位优秀老警探了
with an impeccable record. He's slandering him.
档案完美无缺 他这是在诽谤
Okay. There's no physical evidence
好 没有物证
tying Julio to this murder weapon,
能将胡里奥和凶器联♥系♥起来
leaving it with no probative value.
这把枪没有任何证明价值
The prejudicial effect is immense.
不利影响则非常大
You have to suppress... Suppress...
您必须排除 排除
Your Honor, we are... we're not talking about a weapon. Okay?
法官阁下 我们说的不是普通武器 好吗
We are talking about the murder weapon,
我们说的是凶器
which was found five feet from the defendant's residence.
就在离被告住处一米半开外找到的
We'll let the jury decide its probative value, thank you.
我们应该让陪审团来决定它的证明价值 谢谢
I-I thought that was the court's job.
这不是法庭的工作么
Yes, it is.
是的
I decide what the jury sees, Mr. Rashad.
我来决定陪审团能看到的证据 拉沙德先生
So if there's nothing further?
还有其他要说的吗
Okay. My clerk will notify you of my decision.
好 我的书♥记♥员会通知你们我的决定
Court's adjourned.
休庭
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Is what happened good?
这算好事吗
Well, we won't know till we hear from the judge,
得到法官的消息才能确定
but it looks pretty good, yeah.
但看上去不错
So when will we know?
什么时候能知道
A day or two, probably.
一两天吧
I keep forgetting to thank you.
我一直忘了谢你
Both of you.
你们两位
Well, thank us once we get you out of here, okay?
你被释放了再谢也不迟 好吗
Hey, you'll be all right.
你不会有事的
Gonna be all right.
没事的
Yeah.
嗯
No. No.
不 不
Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥
Oh, sh...
操
Do I have your attention?
收到信♥号♥♥了吧
What the f-- What did I do ! What the fuck!
搞什么 我做了什么 靠
Miguel is outside. He will drive you.
米格尔在外面 他会开车送你
Any trouble at the border? No.
边境有麻烦吗 没有
But this one's pissing his pants.
但这人吓得尿裤子了
Get him a diaper for the way home.
回家的时候给他弄个尿布
Welcome, Tom. Please, sit down. II'm sorry, Gabriel,
欢迎 汤姆 请坐 抱歉 加布里尔
do you mind if I ask what I'm doing here?
我能问一下我来这干什么吗
I'm not really sure I can... uh, you know.
我不知道我
This I'm gonna tell you. Please, have a seat.
我来告诉你 请坐
You know, I don't like to make a habit...of repeating myself,
我不喜欢一直重复说过的话
but I guess you didn't hear me the first time.
但你之前没听明白我的话吧
I--
我
Good. I'm sorry.
好 抱歉
Now, Marisol Silva's still a problem.
玛莉索尔·席尔瓦依然是个问题
I have it in good authority
我有可靠线报称
that the case is going good, which means
这个案子进展不错 也就是说
the Suarez kid can be acquitted.
那个苏亚雷斯小子会被释放
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表