剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Hurry up, hurry up.
快点 快点
God, I'm starving. Do we have anything to eat?
天啊 我饿死了 有吃的吗
Yeah, there-there's...
有
Don't even bother. I forgot to go to the grocery store, honey.
别找了 我忘记买♥♥菜了 宝贝
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You can just fill it up with whatever you want to.
你想在里面放什么都行
Dad.
爸
Are you still living at the Ocean Lodge?
你还住在海洋旅馆吗
Well, I figured I'd wait till you got back, you know,
我觉得我得等你回来
before I moved in here.
再搬进来
What the hell am I gonna do with this place by myself?
我一个人住这里干什么呢
So, work's been keeping you busy?
忙着工作
You working? Yeah, off and on, you know.
你在工作 断断续续的
Bits and pieces here and there.
这里干一点那里做一点
So what do you, like, do all day?
那你每天都做什么
Different stuff, you know.
各种事情
What do you do all day?
你平时都做什么
How's the drinking?
还喝酒吗
It's great.
还不错
Going great. Come on.
最近不错 拜托
You just got here, let's not start that shit, okay, please?
你才到这里 先不说这个行吗
You're not eating.
你不吃饭
You're drinking more.
你喝得更厉害了
You're pissing away all your money,
你胡乱花钱
and you're still living at the motel,
然后你还住在汽车旅馆里面
and I'm worried about you. Whatwhat are you?
我很担心你 你是
Sam Spade or something
萨姆·斯佩德吗
How did you know what I am doing?
你怎么知道我在干什么
Dad...
爸
I know because Marva told me.
我知道因为玛瓦告诉我了
But you can't tell her... You sneaky little shit.
但你不能告诉她 你这小鬼头
...that I told you. I promised I wouldn't say anythihng.
是我告诉你这个的 我答应不说的
W-What the fuck is this?
什么
You're really making a big deal out of nothing.
你在无事生非
Uh, you barely said anything about the house. And not you.
你都没谈过这房♥子 不像你
I mean, it's great, Dad. Look. Yeah, exactly.
它很棒 爸爸 没错
It's great, I said that. I said it was great.
它很棒 我说了它很棒
I mean, it's a fake orange.
我是说 这是个假橘子
What does that have What do you
这有什么 你想
to do with anything? want me to say?
关系 让我说什么
It's-it's beautiful.
这里很美
It looks very... clean.
这里看起来很整洁
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry, it's-it's really nice.
抱歉 真的很不错
I love it. Yeah, well, good.
我很喜欢 好吧
Anyway, welcome home, honey.
不管怎样 欢迎回家 亲爱的
What's up, Marva?
你好啊 玛瓦
Oh! You're up. Yeah.
你起来了 起来了
I brought you some chicken salad.
我给你买♥♥了鸡肉沙拉
Well, I appreciate that, honey, but you don't have to keep
很感谢 亲爱的 但你不用
doing this, all right? Oh, I just want to make sure
总为我做这些 好吗 我只是不想
that you're eating.
让你饿着
Okay, so "frequentation of daze," D-A-Z-E?
好吧 所以"反复晕眩" 头晕的晕
Frequentation?
反复
Seven letters.
七个字母
"Tripping"?
"迷幻"
No.
不对
One-one letter too many. Yeah.
中间有两个"p" 多了一个字母
Maybe "triping."
或许该少一个"p"
Don't want that, do we?
肯定不对 是吗
So how does, uh...
丹妮斯
how's Denise like the new house?
觉得新房♥子怎么样
You should know,
你应该知道的
since you guys are big pen pals now, huh?
因为你们现在是无话不谈的笔友了 对吗
Busted. Yeah.
被你发现了 嗯
She just worries about you.
她只是很担心你
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know. I know.
我知道 知道
Well, I will let you be.
那我就不管你了
Just let me know if you need anything, okay?
有什么需要就告诉我 好吗
Okay, I will. Thanks, honey.
好的 我会的 谢谢你 亲爱的
Okay, good.
好吧
Oh, and, Marva, you know,
还有 玛瓦
Denise doesn't need to know everything about me.
不必把我的什么都告诉丹尼斯
You got that, right?
你明白的 对吗
I'm good at keeping secrets.
我很擅长保守秘密
Not so far.
目前看来还是言过其实了
I'll be better.
我会进步的
Okay.
好的
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Fuck is 67?
67是什么
Mr. McBride?
麦克布莱德先生
Yeah.
是
Hi, I'm Marisol Silva.
你好 我是玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
Nice to meet you. Yeah, you, too.
很高兴认识你 我也是
The manager at the motel said I'd find you here.
旅馆经理说在这能找到你
Yeah, he'd know.
是啊 他知道的
Um, I'm a friend of the Suarez family,
我是苏亚雷斯家的一个朋友
and I reached out to Oscar,
我见过了奥斯卡
and he... he said you visited Julio.
他说你探视过胡里奥了
Yeah.
是
Are you taking his case?
你要接他的案子吗
No. Oh, I, uh...
不 我
I got the impression from Oscar that you were taking his case.
奥斯卡给我的感觉是你打算接他的案子
Nah, that was a misunderstanding.
没有 他误会了
I visited Julio, but I just went to check in on him,
我探视了胡里奥 但我只是去看望他
see if he had good representation and all.
看看他的律师情况如何 仅此而已
So does he?
他的律师还行吗
Yeah, I think so. Good.
我觉得不错 那就好
Good, good, good.
好 好 好
He's very special to me.
他对我很特别
I-I watched him grow up, and...
他是我看着长大的 而且...
he's very talented, and he has a good heart.
他非常有才华 也很善良
Yeah, he seems like an okay kid.
是啊 他看上去是个好孩子
I hope he's doing all right.
希望他会没事
I guess he's as all right
我想他就是一个
as an innocent kid in jail can be, you know?
无辜入狱的孩子
Would you visit him again?
你还会去探视他吗
Uh... it will make me feel better if you do.
你要是能去的话 我会觉得好受点
I'm sure I will.
我肯定会的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't know when I can get in and see him.
不知道我什么时候能进去看他
I'm sure running for mayor takes up a lot of time, huh?
我知道竞选市长肯定需要耗费大量时间 对吗
See, I... I couldn't tell if you recognized me or not.
瞧 我不知道你会不会认出我
Some people don't follow politics.
有些人不关心政♥治♥
Yeah, I keep up a little.
我稍微关注了下
Um, well, I know you're not his lawyer,
我知道你不是他的律师
but if there's anything I can do to help in his case,
但如果这个案子有什么我能帮上忙的
call me, please.
请打给我
All right.
行
Here. This is my card.
给 这是我的名片
You know what? I'm gonna give you my personal phone. Okay.
要不这样 我把我的私人号♥码给你 好
So, uh... have a good night.
祝你今晚愉快
Yeah, you, too.
你也是
Oh, hang on a second.
稍等
Why don't you stick around and have one with me?
要不你再待一会跟我喝一杯
Have one what?
喝一杯什么
Oh, you know, have a little drink.
你懂的 小酌一杯
You know, a drink.
小酌
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表