剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Got something for you.
我有东西要给你
It's for the Borns Tech case.
这是伯恩斯科技那案子得的
It's what I owe you.
是我欠你的
Are you serious?
你当真
But I stabbed you in the back.
但我在背后捅了你一刀
Well, it's for your work, it's not a humanitarian award, okay.
这是你工作所得 并不是人道主义奖
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Hey, Brittany.
布列塔尼
Thanks for coming over. It was big of you to say all that.
谢谢你过来 你能说出那些话很不容易
What's up, Oscar?
你好 奥斯卡
How you holding up, buddy?
你还好吗 朋友
I didn't tell you everything about my sons.
我儿子的事我没有说清楚
Well, my younger son got arrested.
我的小儿子被捕了
Your younger son?
你的小儿子
You talking about the fiddle player?
你是说那个小提琴手
Cello. Yeah.
是大提琴
Yeah, Julio.
对 胡里奥
The hell for?
为什么被捕
The cops are saying that he killed somebody.
警♥察♥说他杀了人
That it's gang retaliation for my other sons,
说那是为我其他儿子进行的帮派报复
but it don't make any sense.
但这说不通
Well, no.
是的
I mean, no, they were in the gang.
不 他们的确曾是黑帮的一员
Julio's not. He's a good kid.
但胡里奥不是 他是个好孩子
Yeah.
是的
I don't have any money for a good lawyer.
我没钱请个好律师
I mean, I-I can give you some money.
我 我能给你一些钱
I mean, I-I'll help you any way I can like that,
我 我可以尽力用钱帮你
but, I mean, if you're talking about me, I...
但你如果想要我做你的律师 我...
I kind of gave up murder cases and cocaine
多年前戒毒的时候
right around the same time.
我就不再接谋杀案代理了
Don't really do that anymore, so...
我不接那种案子了 所以...
Yeah, I-I...
我...
I don't know what lawyer does what.
我也不知道哪些律师会接什么类型案子
He's got a public defender, right?
他有个公设辩护人 对吗
Yeah.
对
It just looks like he's going down.
看起来他要完了
Public defender just means you're fucked, doesn't it?
公设辩护人就意味着你要完了 不是吗
Well, not necessarily.
不一定
I mean, they handle those cases all the time.
他们一直处理这种案件
They know the ins and outs, you know.
他们知道怎么操作
I mean, I-I can go down and check on him for you
我可以替你去看看他
and talk to the lawyer, see that everything's square, you know.
跟律师谈谈 确保一切正常
Thank you, Billy.
谢谢你 比利
No sweat, man.
小事一桩 兄弟
I'm sorry. Oh, don't be. I'm happy to.
让你费心了 别这样 我很乐意
You sure you don't need any money?
你确定你不需要钱吗
Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Damn it.
真愁人
Yeah, I don't know. I just don't drive hardly at all now.
我不知道 我现在几乎不会自己开车
Too much traffic?
因为太堵了吗
Well, all kind of fucking reasons.
有各种可恶的原因
You ever wonder where the hell people are going?
你有好奇过人们都去哪里吗
No. I do.
没有 我有
I just assume they're going nowhere in a hurry.
我就假设他们不赶着去任何地方
Thanks, man.
谢谢
Hey, Julio. You remember me?
胡里奥 你记得我吗
Billy McBride,
我是比利·麦克布莱德
buddy of your dad's from Chez Jay.
你♥爸♥爸在切兹·杰伊餐厅的朋友
I remember you. I met you before.
记得 我之前见过你
Yeah, a couple times.
对 见过几次
So I just, uh...
我就是
wanted to come by and check on you,
想来看看你
see if they're treating you okay.
看看他们对你好不好
And if they're not, you can tell me, okay?
要是他们对你不好 你就告诉我
I didn't kill anybody.
我没杀人
I don't figure you did.
我不觉得你杀了
I went by and saw your public defender, Ms. Blanchard.
我见了你的公设辩护人布兰卡德女士
The blonde lady? Yeah, she seems like a...
那个金发女士 对 她看起来像是个
pretty capable gal, you know.
挺有能力的人
Yeah, so, I just want to make sure you had somebody,
我就是想确保有人
you know, to take care of you.
在处理你的事
I think you're in good hands with her.
我觉得她很靠谱
But I do have to ask you,
但我得问你
where were you that night of those murders?
案发当晚你在哪里
I was home,
我在家
just doing schoolwork and practicing for the orchestra.
在做作业和乐队练习
That's what your dad said, too.
你♥爸♥爸也是这么说的
When will I be able to talk to my dad and my girlfriend?
我什么时候能和我爸和我女朋友联♥系♥
You can talk to them pretty soon.
你马上就能和他们联♥系♥了
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
Sure.
当然
You're a lawyer, right?
你是个律师 对吧
Yeah, I am.
我是
Why can't you help me?
你为什么不能帮我
I didn't do this.
我没杀人
I-I... I understand that. I really believe you.
我明白 我确实相信你
But I don't do capital cases, that's what your case is.
但我不做死刑案 而你的案件是死刑案
It's not really my bag right now.
我不是很擅长这类案件
Okay.
好吧
You're probably real scared. That's natural.
你大概被吓坏了 这很正常
Anybody would be.
谁都会这样
Just keep your head down, do what your lawyer tells you,
保持低调 按律师说的做就行
and she'll sort it all out.
她会处理好的
Okay.
好
All right. I'll come back and check on you again.
我会再回来看你的
I'll tell your dad I saw you. Give him a hug for you.
我会告诉你♥爸♥爸我见过你了 替你给他个拥抱
Thank you. You got it.
谢谢 没什么
How's your mom?
你妈妈如何
She's good.
她很好
We actually got along.
我们相处得还不错
Well, that's good.
那不错
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Yeah, she wants me to come back to London
挺好 她希望我寒假
to visit over winter break.
回伦敦看她
She's dating a woman whose family owns a castle.
她在和一个家里有城♥堡♥的女人约会
What, is she some kind of princess or something?
什么 她是个公主还是什么
No, I just, I think they just own a castle.
不是 他们就是有个城♥堡♥
There you go, bud. Appreciate it.
行了 兄弟 谢谢
Thanks a lot, brother.
谢谢 兄弟
All right, honey.
宝贝
Did you just give that guy a $200 tip?
你刚给了他二百块小费
Yeah, I'm sure he can use it. That's very nice of you.
他用得上这笔钱 你真好
Oh, my gosh, I haven't seen a blue sky in so long.
天哪 我好久都没见过蓝天了
Yeah, I bet.
我猜也是
I've missed it.
我好想它
The palm trees... and kale salads.
棕榈树和甘蓝莎拉
Yeah, I know. Standard thing for people to say is,
人们通常说的是
"You know, the food's gotten a lot better in London."
"伦敦的食物比以前好多了"
They've been saying that for 30 fucking years.
他们这么说了快三十年
There it is, honey.
就是这里 宝贝
Holy crap.
天哪
This one?
这房♥子
This is our house?
这是我们家
You freaking kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Dad, it's gorgeous.
爸爸 这太棒了
How much did it cost?
花了多少钱
More than it would if it were in Pacoima.
比在帕科以马买♥♥一套这种房♥子贵
I'll Zillow it.
我会把它翻个底朝天
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表