剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
and three's a crowd, so I'll, uh...
我是多余的那个 那我就
Can I borrow that for-for a second?
我能借用一下这个吗
Just real quick? Yeah.
就一小会儿 好
Thank you very much. Sure.
非常感谢 不用谢
Want to try that again? Tom... I'm sorry.
你刚说什么来着 汤姆 很抱歉
How can I help?
我能做什么
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢 我很感激
Sure. So, things with Brittany
不用谢 我和布列塔尼
are progressing nicely, thanks to the tip from you.
进行得不错 谢谢你给我的消息
I appreciate that.
非常感谢
However, the situation with Marisol and the kid
但是 玛莉索尔和那个小孩的事
is becoming a little more complex.
变得有点复杂了
So I'm gonna need you
所以我需要你
to open up some more cash for us,
给我们多找一些现金来
so I can play the role of sweet benefactor,
这样我就能当好这个金主
because she knows that I need her
因为她知道我需要她
and she's grinding me to the fucking wall on it.
她简直让我烦到快撞墙了
It's all about keeping Marisol happy,
一切都是为了让玛莉索尔高兴
while at the same time convincing her to calm down
同时说服她别抓住那个
on that fucking kid. Super easy, right?
小孩的事情不放 超简单 对吧
I should do it all on my own.
我一个人都能做得来
Right! NNNNo... II hear you, Tom,
对吧 你说得对 汤姆
but-but why don't we just take care of the kid?
但我们为何不直接干掉那个小孩
I mean, we've got guys on the inside.
我们里面有熟人
It doesn't have to be this hard.
没必要搞得那么复杂
That's a pretty fucking good idea.
这主意倒是不错
I should have thought of that myself.
我怎么就没想到呢
Thanks, Danny. Here you go. You're welcome.
谢了 丹尼 给你 不用谢
Fucker! Did you not fucking hear what I said?!
混♥蛋♥ 你没听见我刚才说的吗
I need to keep Marisol happy!
我得让玛莉索尔高兴
You need to keep me fucking happy!
你得让我高兴
Do I look happy to you, you fuck?!
我现在看起来高兴吗 你个混♥蛋♥
God!
老天
I do feel a little bit better, though.
我感觉舒服多了
Thanks for that.
谢了
Good luck with it. Fuck.
祝你好运 操
Why are we going in here?
我们为什么来这
When you said walking distance,
你说走路能到
I didn't think you meant 100 feet.
我没想到你是指三十多米
Yeah, I did. What's up, honey?
我就是那个意思 你好啊
Please, have a seat. Thank you. Yeah. Have a chair.
请坐 谢谢 坐这儿
Welcome to Chez Jay. There you go.
欢迎光临切兹·杰伊餐厅 来
Thank you. Have a seat, honey.
谢谢 请入座
Where's everyone?
其他人呢
I bought the place for the night.
我今晚把这里包下了
It's just you and me and the gang here.
只有你我还有这些人
Hi, boys.
大家好
Gracias. Frankie, I just ordered one flower.
谢谢 弗兰基 我只订了一枝花
Nice job. Yeah, they're pretty.
干得漂亮 对 它们真漂亮
Shit's real, too. It's not one of those fake ones
这可是真花 不像那种假的
that just looks like a light. Yeah.
像灯的那种 对吧
I wouldn't know it if it bit me on the ass.
我可不懂这酒好不好
Yeah, just ask her.
问她吧
Um, it looks amazing. Thank you. Okay.
看上去很棒 谢谢 好的
Carrot cake.
胡萝卜蛋糕
You remembered. Thank you.
你记得 谢谢
Yeah, I pay attention sometimes.
我时不时会注意听别人说话
Uh, Billy, don't you have something to say?
比利 你是不是该说点什么
Oh. Yeah, yeah, right.
对 没错
So, uh, you guys all rigged up there?
大家酒都倒好了吗
All right. Got a little toast here.
好了 我说点祝酒词
To our great old gal, Los Angeles, California,
敬我们的老姑娘 加州洛杉矶
and to the next mayor, Marisol Silva,
敬下一任市长 玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
and to our buddy, Oscar.
和我们已故的好朋友 奥斯卡
God rest his soul. What a fucking great guy.
上帝保佑他安息 真是个好人
And, uh, one second, Lucho.
等一会儿 卢佐
I know. Fucking dude, right.
我就说 是吧
So, uh, here's seagull shit in the eyes of all the New Yorkers
敬那些飞进纽约客眼里的海鸥屎
who come out here and love the beaches and the weather
他们跑来这享受这里的沙滩和好天气
and their jobs and shit like that and still bitch about it.
多喜欢自己的工作 还怨声载道
Fuck you all. Go home.
滚你们的吧 滚回家
I don't remember sending out an invitation.
我可没请你们来
Hear, hear. Salud.
同意 干杯
Yeah, baby. Wanting it.
正需要这口酒
Thanks, Frankie.
谢了 弗兰基
So, it's just, uh, wine and carrot cake?
所以只有酒和胡萝卜蛋糕吗
Well, did you want something else? Yes.
你还要点别的什么吗 对啊
I'm feeling some disappointment. Like what?
我感觉你有点失望嘛 你要什么
Food. Food. Oh. Food.
菜啊 菜 对 菜
Oh, sorry. Gosh damn it. I-I knew I forgot something.
真抱歉 我就觉得我忘了点什么
All right. Sorry about that.
抱歉抱歉
Well, anyway, we can still get drunk.
反正我们还是可以喝高的
I really...
我真的
Hey, Lucho!
卢佐
You guys got any grub back there?
你们那儿有吃的吗
Oi! See there?
有的 瞧瞧
What do you think, I'm an asshole?
你以为我是个混♥蛋♥吗
And he thought of everything. Thanks, guys.
他想得可周全了 谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Bon appétit.
吃得开心
Excellent. Thanks, Frankie. Good job, honey.
真棒 谢谢 弗兰基 干得漂亮
This is very nice. Thank you.
真棒 谢谢你
Cool.
不用谢
No, I...
不
I can't.
不行
I can't drink anymore.
我不能再喝了
Oh, I bet you can.
你可以的
I'm not used to this.
我不习惯这样
Usually, one glass of wine is my limit.
一杯就是我的极限了
Well, maybe two.
最多两杯
Some people are named Hymen.
有人取名叫"处♥女♥膜"
Can you imagine that?
你能想象得了吗
I mean, I think it's spelled different, but goddamn.
应该拼写不一样 但老天
Can you imagine that shit?
你能想象得了吗
That's like being named Foreskin.
就像名字叫"包皮"
Or Testicle.
或者睾丸
That's gross.
恶心
Yeah, it is.
是挺恶心
Sometimes it's pretty... helpful.
有时候它还挺有用的
I don't... I don't want to hear about that.
我不想听这个
Do you know anything about the La Mano Drug Cartel?
你知道拉马洛贩毒集团吗
Your brain, it's...
你的脑子
really fucked up.
真的坏了
Wait, how do you put together foreskin
你怎么把包皮和贩毒集团
with a drug cartel?
联♥系♥起来的
I wasn't putting together foreskin and drug cartels.
我没把包皮和贩毒集团联♥系♥起来
So, you know anything about 'em?
你知道他们吗
Why?
为什么
Just do you know anything about 'em? You think...
就是问你知道他们吗 你以为
I want to know if you know anything about 'em. Okay, so,
我就想知道你知不知道他们 好吧
because I'm Mexican, do you think
因为我是墨西哥裔 你就觉得
I know everything about drug cartels?
我知道毒贩的一切
No, I think 'cause you work with the City Council
不 我认为你和市政局缉毒团队合作
Drug Task Force thing. I think that's why...
这才是我觉得
...you might know something, not 'cause you're Mexican.
你会知道点什么的原因 不是因为你是墨西哥裔
Let's just not talk about work now.
我们现在别谈工作
Tonight's supposed to be fun.
今晚属于欢乐
It is fun.
今晚是很开心
I'm having fun.
我很开心
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表