剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
All I did was arrange for you to meet.
我只是安排你们见了个面
I don't know her. I've never met her before.
我不认识她 我从没见过她
You have a relationship with her, and we need her happy.
你认识她 我们得让她开心
You've reached Marisol Silva.
我是玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
Fucking pick up. Come on. Please leave a message.
快接电♥话♥ 请留言
You've reached Marisol Silva.
我是玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
Pick up. Don't you fucking dodge me.
接电♥话♥ 别躲我
You're avoiding me. That's a bad fucking move!
你在躲我 这么做很差劲
Yeah, I know about you and your brother Gabriel, huh?
我知道你和你哥加布里尔的事了
Yeah, you didn't think I'd know about that, did you?
你以为我不知道 是吧
Well, guess what?
你猜怎么着
After everything I did for you, you're gonna fuck me over?
我为你做了那么多事 你竟然要搞我
I don't think so.
这可不行
You're not as safe as you think you are, okay?
你可不是自以为的那么安全 好吗
Enjoy City Hall. It's not gonna last fucking long.
享受市政厅吧 好日子快到头了
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Hey, is that her?
那是她吗
Elena.
艾琳娜
I'm Billy McBride.
我是比利·麦克布莱德
My daughter Denise worked the campaign with you.
我女儿丹妮斯在竞选活动中和你一起做事
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
Um, this is Patty. Sorry. I'm Patty SolisPapagian, hi.
她是帕蒂 抱歉 帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm right in the middle of a...
不好意思 我正在...
No, no. Hang on just a second.
别走 稍等片刻
Denise was real fond of you.
丹妮斯真的很喜欢你
She talked about you all the time.
她总是提起你
She said you're a great person. She's lovely.
说你人很好 她很可爱
Yeah, she's a great girl, right.
嗯 她是个好女孩
Anyway, she told me you were fired. Is that right?
总之 她说你被炒了是吗
No, I got another job opportunity.
不 我有其他工作机会
We need information
我们要了解
on Marisol Silva, that's why we're here.
玛莉索尔·席尔瓦的情况 所以才来这
I can't help you.
我帮不到你
You don't even know what I'm gonna ask you yet, so...
你都不知道我要问你什么
What happened to your face?
你的脸是怎么回事
I tripped.
我绊倒了
So they got to you.
他们找上你了
Look, we can offer you protection
只要你能提供信息
if you give us some information.
我们就能保护你
Please. I don't want any part of this.
拜托 我一点都不想介入此事
Elena. Elena.
艾琳娜 艾琳娜
Please. Will you, will you just hear me out?
拜托了 能不能听我说完
I know you want to help us,
我知道你想帮我们
and we can really use it, so, please, anything you have.
我们也真的需要 拜托 你掌握的任何事
I'll tell you this,
这么说吧
Marisol isn't who she says she is.
玛莉索尔并非她自己说的那样
Her real name is Claudia Quintero.
她的真名叫克劳迪娅·金特罗
Wait, wait, wait. How do you know that?
等下 你怎么知道的
Talk to Sister Maria Isabella
去玛莉索尔家乡的教堂
at the church in Marisol's hometown.
找玛丽亚·伊莎贝拉修女聊聊吧
And if anyone asks, I will deny ever having this conversation.
如果有人问起 我不会承认这次谈话
Do not talk to me again.
不要再跟我说话了
Excuse me, do you speak English?
打扰 你会讲英语吗
Yes, aaa little. Okay.
会一点 好
Are you Sister Maria Isabella? No.
你是玛丽亚·伊莎贝拉修女吗 不是
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪吗
S-Sister Maria Isabella is, um, desaparecido.
玛丽亚·伊莎贝拉修女失踪了
Gone.
走了
Do you know the name Claudia Quintero?
你听过克劳迪娅·金特罗这个名字吗
No. Well, can we at least look
没有 那我们能不能
at your parishioner records, or baptism records,
看下教区居民档案和受洗档案
anything like that? No, no.
类似的东西 不行
No. Why
为什么不行
It's destroyed.
都毁掉了
How you doing? I need to talk to Gabriel.
你好吗 我要见加布里尔
Nobody by that name lives here.
这没有叫加布里尔的
Yeah, Gabriel. That's it-- I was just here.
有 加布里尔 我当时就在这
I'm sorry, senor.
抱歉先生
I don't know you.
我不认识你
Yeah, you do.
你认识我
I'm sorry, senor.
抱歉 先生
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你又是谁
Who is this?
这是谁
Look, I need to talk to Gabriel. That's all. Please.
我要见加布里尔 仅此而已 拜托了
Who?
谁
Gabriel Ortega, the guy who lives here.
加布里尔·奥尔特加 他就住这
White suit, beard, that guy.
他穿白西装 有胡须
I don't know what your problem is,
我不知道你有什么问题
but I've lived here for ten years.
不过我在这住了十年了
Yeah, well, my problem is, I need to talk to Gabriel
好 我的问题就是要见加布里尔
and for some reason, you're not letting me.
而你不知为何就拦着不让
No, no. I-I need to talk to Gabriel.
不 我要见加布里尔
Hang on a second.
等一下
Hey, buddy. Eduardo, right?
老兄 爱德华多对吧
No.
不是
Yeah, Eduardo. You remember me, right?
就是爱德华多 你记得我吧
With Gabriel?
和加布里尔一起
Gabriel.
加布里尔
Quien? Gabriel, your boss.
谁 加布里尔 你老大
El jefe. The guy who whacked your rig off there.
就是把你手砍掉的那个人
And he was seeing if it was okay.
他还看了是不是有问题
Remember? He was looking at your arm.
记得吗 他检查你胳膊
No. No.
没有
Where's Gabriel, dude?
加布里尔在哪
Cut the bullshit. You speak English, right?
别骗我了 你会说英语的
You speak English? No.
你会英语的 不会
Let's go. Come on. You're lying to me.
我们走吧 走 你在撒谎
How many fucking guys have one hand out here doing this shit?
在这工作的有多少人是只有一只手啊
I'm telling you, this--
我跟你说 这...
everything about this, this place. Eduardo.
这一切 这个地方 爱德华多
He looked. I'm telling you. He didn't look. He didn't look.
他看了 我跟你说 他没有看
The son of a bitch looked at me. He didn't look at you.
那个杂种看我了 他没看你
This is Elena.
我是艾琳娜
Elena, hi. It's Billy McBride.
艾琳娜 我是比利·麦克布莱德
Listen, I really need your help.
我真的需要你帮助
I don't know a Billy McBride.
我不认识什么比利·麦克布莱德
Don't call back.
不要打给我了
I want you to tell me that you love me.
我想听你对我说你爱我
I suppose you are gonna ask me if it was ever real...
我猜你想问我这一切是否曾真实
...if I ever loved you.
我是否爱过你
Hey, there.
你好
Is Anita here yet? Uh, five minutes late.
安妮塔来了吗 五分钟后到
All right, um, push Lou 15 minutes and then...
好吧 那让卢推迟15分钟 然后
Tom Wyatt? Uh, yeah.
汤姆·怀亚特 是
We have a warrant for your arrest.
我们有逮捕令 你被捕了
Oh, cool. On the car.
好吧 趴到车上
Whoa. On the car, okay. I'll call your lawyer.
趴到车上 我打给你律师
Yeah, call Roger. He'll get me out of this real quick.
打给罗杰 他会很快把我弄出来
I'll be back before you miss me.
你还没开始想我 我就回来了
I'm gonna go have one. I'llI'll see you. Okay.
我要去喝一杯 再见 好
Hey, Patty. Yeah?
帕蒂 怎么了
Listen.
听着
You know, uh...
那什么
That's a good sign.
这是个好迹象
Could be temporary, but...
也许是暂时的 不过
With Patty, you got to take what you can get.
以帕蒂来说 能这样就不错了
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表