剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Well, we were hoping it wouldn't come to this, Danny.
我们希望不要走到这一步 丹尼
He sent you 'cause he's a fucking coward.
他让你来因为他就是个懦夫
Well, that's the pot calling the kettle black.
这就是 五十步笑百步了
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
And I debated, 'cause I was thinking of using
我争论是因为 我想用
"People who live in glass houses
住在玻璃房♥子里的人
shouldn't throw stones." I thought...
不该随便扔石头 我觉得
Fuck you. Keith was my best friend.
去你的 凯斯是我最好的朋友
Well, there's your problem right there.
这就是你的问题所在了
You can't get emotionally attached to these people, Danny.
你不能和这些人建立感情上的联♥系♥ 丹尼
Stop fucking saying "Danny."
别他妈再说丹尼了
Sorry... Daniel.
抱歉 丹尼尔
I'm just, uh... just gonna miss you.
我会 我会想你的
Me, too.
我也是
Fuck! Fuck!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
操 操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
操 操
You should have listened.
你应该听他的
Fuck.
操
Jesus, this guy's car smells.
天呐 这人的车太臭了
Looks like he ate every meal behind the wheel.
他好像顿顿都在车上吃
It still smells better than your car.
那也比你的车好闻
Fuck you.
去你的
Hello? Oh, hello!
喂 喂
This is Marva Jefferson.
我是马尔瓦·杰弗逊
I-I'm just so happy that somebody finally answered.
太好了 终于有人接电♥话♥了
Who is this?
你是哪位
Yeah, they found his ear in the swimming pool.
他们在泳池里发现了他的耳朵
The rest of him on the sidewalk.
其他的部分在路边
What?
啥
It's messed up.
太恶心了
What was his name?
他叫什么
Daniel Loomis.
丹尼尔·卢米斯
He was a member here.
他是这的会员
You know anything about him?
你认识他吗
Nah. But he was a good tipper.
不 但是他小费给的很多
It's too bad it wasn't his friend who got killed.
被杀的竟然不是他的朋友
That guy was such a prick.
那个人特别混♥蛋♥
Who was his friend?
他朋友是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
But he's outside on the bench.
但是他在外面的长椅上
Uh, do you know a Roman?
你认识一个叫罗曼的人吗
I'm so glad you asked.
很高兴你问了
I know many Romans...
我认识很多罗曼[罗马人]
and Greeks...
还有希腊人
and Turks, and Genghis fucking Khan
还有土耳其人 成吉思汗
was my best fucking friend.
是我最好的朋友
Thank you.
谢谢
No. I can't. No.
不 不行
Goddamn it.
我♥操♥
Yes.
喂
So where is he?
他在哪呢
What?!
什么
All right, that's him. You stay here.
好了 是他 你待在这
Fernando Venezuela.
费尔南多·委内瑞拉
That wasn't...
那不是
Va-Vasquez. Fernando Vasquez.
瓦斯凯 费尔南多·瓦斯凯
Fuck.
操
Fernan-- Vacuum. Fernando Vac--
费尔南 真空 费尔南多 瓦
I don't fucking know. Um...
我他妈不知道
JT told me to give you this.
JT让我把这个给你
That's close enough. Okay.
这还差不多 好了
It's Fernando Valenzuela.
是佛南度·瓦伦佐拉
Fuck. Thank you. That's...
操 谢谢
That makes sense.
讲得通了
Goddamn, son of a bitch.
我♥操♥他妈的
Damn it.
妈的
Little help, man?
帮帮忙
Jesus.
天呐
All right. Thanks, bud.
好了 谢了兄弟
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥
Dad. Oh, hey, honey.
爸爸 亲爱的
I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
抱歉 真的非常抱歉
Oh, don't-don't-don't worry about it.
别别 不用担心
Everything's okay, sweetie. Are you okay?
一切都好 宝贝儿 你还好吗
Yeah. It looks worse than it is.
只是看起来比较糟
Jesus.
天呐
Shit.
操
Please give me a fucking cigarette.
给我根烟抽吧
Yeah. Okay.
好
What the hell happened? I'll tell you
发生什么了 在回去的路上
the whole thing on our way, all right?
我都告诉你
Okay.
好
I'll light it up.
我给你点
Shit. My hands are shaking.
操 我的手在抖
I can't... Let's just get in the fucking car. Come on.
我点不着 我们到车里去吧 走吧
Oh, you know what? Let me drive.
我来开车吧
No, no. I got it. I can drive.
不 不 我没事 我能开
No, no. We need to get somewhere.
不 不 我们得去个地方
That wasn't nice.
这可不太好
That wasn't a nice thing to say.
说这个可不太好
How do you crank this fucking thing up?
这鬼东西怎么点火
With the key. You do it with the key.
用钥匙 用钥匙点火
Okay. Smart-ass.
好了
In. Then you press that.
然后按那个
Put your seat belt on.
把安全带系上
Put your seat belt on.
把安全第带系上
Lights on. You have to put the lights on.
开灯 你得把灯打开
I'm trying.
我正试着呢
Put the-- put your lights on!
把 把灯打开
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表