剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
But I googled you. You did?
但我在谷歌♥上搜了你 真的吗
Yeah. I'm flattered.
真的 我受宠若惊
What did you find?
你搜到了什么
Oh, nothing impressive.
没什么特别的
Um, just that you built half of downtown L.A.
不过就是你建造了一半的洛杉矶市中心
Only half?
只有一半
You have a seat on every fucking board of everything.
你在所有领域都他妈占有一席之地
Not true. And...
不对 还有...
you're allergic to wool.
你对羊毛过敏
That's actually true.
这的确是真的
Really? Yeah, it's really embarrassing.
真的吗 是的 这很丢脸
Why is that on there? Oh, it limits my...
为什么网上会有 这限制了我
it limits my wardrobe options.
这限制了我对服装的选择
I don't know. I don't...
我不知道 我不...
So you just wear, like,
所以你每天只穿
scuba sweat suits every day, or...?
潜水运动服吗 还是...
You're making fun of my clothes?
你在取笑我的衣服
Did you just work out? I don't understand.
你刚刚在健身吗 我不明白
I thought I looked cool.
我以为我看起来很酷
You look cool. I didn't say you didn't look cool, it's just...
你看起来很酷 我没说你不酷
All right. Cool. Thanks.
没事 谢谢
Very athletic.
就是很运动
Cool, I'll take that.
我接受
All right.
好了
My turn.
轮到我了
I didn't google you. I Yahoo searched you.
我没在谷歌♥上搜你 我在雅虎上搜了
And I didn't find very much.
我没搜到什么
You're very mysterious.
你很神秘
Well, Yahoo isn't really the good search engine.
雅虎可不是个好用的搜索引擎
Sorry. Yeah. Maybe that's what it was.
不好意思 对 可能是这个原因
Or maybe, you're kind of secretive?
或者是因为你比较神秘
I-It's not secretive. I just...
我并不神秘 我只是...
I don't know. I... I prefer it that way.
我不知道 我 我比较喜欢这样
Fair enough. Um, start easy.
有道理 从简单的说起吧
Do you... you work?
你 你有工作吗
I do work.
我有工作
Yeah. Are you going to make me ask what you do?
是的 你要让我问你做什么工作吗
'Cause that was... I was trying to imply
因为我尝试着给你暗示
I'd be interested in knowing that.
我很有兴趣知道
Um, I work, uh... I work for a lawyer.
我在一个律师手下干活
A lawyer? And I mean, II...I do yeah,
律师 是的
I do, like, um, like, paralegal stuff.
我是他的助理
So how'd you end up with this lawyer situation?
你是怎么找到这份工作的
Okay. Uh, Billy?
因为比利
Uh, he's my boss, the lawyer.
他就是那个律师 我的老板
His name's Billy?
他叫比利
Yeah. Billy McBride.
对 比利·麦克布莱德
I don't know if you've heard it. Anyway, um, he, uh...
我不知道你是否听说过 他...
he kind of got me out of a jam.
他曾经帮我摆脱过困境
I-I got picked up on a little drug thing,
我惹上了毒品的麻烦
and needed a job,
需要一份工作
and he hired me.
他就雇用了我
That's great. He sounds like a great guy.
真好 听起来他是个好人
Actually, yeah.
他的确是个好人
Cool. You have any, uh, interesting cases
很棒 你有接过一些有趣的案子吗
or anything you're working on?
或是你正在做的
Um, uh, yeah, actually, there's this kid
有的 有个小孩
who just got arrested for a double hom...
被捕了 就因为一个双...
Excuse me, um, I'm sorry.
抱歉打扰一下
Are you Rachel's friend from Cedars-Sinai?
你是瑞秋在雪松西奈的朋友吗
N-No. No.
不 不是
I know I know you. It's driving me crazy. I'm sorry.
我认识你 我很激动 抱歉
Um, Vegas?
去过维加斯
No. No, I don't...
不 不 我没...
I don't... I don't go to Vegas.
我没去过维加斯
Um, uh, my mistake. Yeah.
是我搞错了 没事
That was weird.
这真奇怪
Okay, fine. You're probably gonna hear about this
好吧 反正你迟早会
in a meeting sooner or later, so, um...
在互助会上听到 所以...
Okay, until a couple months ago, I was kind of an escort.
几个月前我还是个应♥召♥女郎
I just really needed the money.
我当时很需要钱
And anyway, I'm behind all that.
无论如何我现在已经不是了
It's past me now, so, yeah, that's my darkest secret.
都是过去的事了 那是我最黑暗的秘密
What's yours?
你的呢
First off, I'm gonna tell you something very important.
首先 我要告诉你一件很重要的事情
You're way too ugly to be an escort.
以应♥召♥女郎的标准来说 你太丑了
That's what you're ashamed of?
那就是让你感到羞耻的事
Don't be ashamed of that.
别对它感到羞耻
Our imperfections make us beautiful.
正是我们的不完美让我们变得美丽
Come on.
接受它吧
My closet's got way worse skeletons than that.
我的衣橱比那还更糟糕
If you take me out to dinner, I might even tell you.
如果你请我吃晚饭 我也许会告诉你
I'll take you out to dinner.
我带你去吃晚餐
I'll pay, 'cause I'm...
我买♥♥单 因为
You know, I built half of downtown,
半个市中心都是我建的
so I'm really... Right. Right. You're really...
所以我真的非常 对 你真的
I'm rich as shit, okay? You're really rich.
我富得流油 你真的很有钱
Let's just call it. Right. Right, right.
就直说了吧 没错
Did you build this place?
这地方也是你建的吗
With my bare fucking hands. Oh yeah? Okay.
只靠我这双手 真的吗 好吧
How'd it go? Fine.
进展如何 挺好的
We got a suppression hearing scheduled, so...
我们申请到了证据排除听证会 所以
Oh, that sounds good. Yup.
听起来不错 是啊
You got a package.
你有个快递
Who's it from?
谁寄来的
I don't know. There's no return address.
不知道 没有回寄地址
I tried the insurance company
我给保险公♥司♥
a couple of times, uh... Yeah?
打了好几个电♥话♥ 然后呢
...but I couldn't get through.
但是打不通
They do know that I'm trying to pay a bill, right?
他们知道我是想要付清账单吧
Right? You'd think they'd be thrilled
对吧 你以为他们会非常高兴
to take your money, but ugh.
拿你的钱 但是
Is this the bunion thing?
这是上次说的那个指囊肿吗
No, it's the hip thing.
不 是腰那次
Oh, Irene threw her hip out?
艾琳又伤着腰了
No, Gor has the hip thing, but it's fine now.
不是 是戈尔 但现在没事了
Oh, I can't keep them all straight.
我记不清他们所有人
Yeah, well, neither can the insurance company, so...
保险公♥司♥也记不清
What? She get candy from an admirer?
什么 是她的追求者送来的糖果吗
It's okay, ma'am. Uhuh, sir. Excuse me, sir?
没事的 先生 不好意思
I got a special delivery for Detective Roman.
我有个特快要送给罗曼警探
Fellas.
大家好
What's up, Roman
你好啊 罗曼
Got something for you to book into evidence here.
这有件东西交给你登记作为证物
Yeah? What is it?
是什么东西
Also, I'll see you at the suppression hearing.
我们证据排除听证会上见
Yeah. What the fuck?
没错 这是什么鬼
We tried to tell you he was the fucking shooter,
我们告诉你了他才是凶手
but you wouldn't do shit about it,
但你什么都不愿意做
so you're in trouble now, buddy. Are you fucking...
现在你可有麻烦了 开什么玩笑
I'm in trouble? I'm in trouble? Yeah, you're in trouble.
我有麻烦了 对 你有麻烦了
You bring this shit... I would think so, yeah.
你把这个鬼东西带过来 没错
You threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗
Well, I don't know if it's a threat or not, but...
我才不知道这是不是威胁呢
You come in here and you fucking bring this shit
你跑到这里来 带着这个鬼东西
and you threaten me? You are fucking right, turn around.
还威胁我 你说对了 给我转过身去
Why would I turn around? Turn the fuck around.
为什么我要转身 给我转过身去
Why would I turn around? You fucking asshole.
我为什么要转身 你这个混♥蛋♥
Goddamn it.
该死的
Roman, you all right? Yeah. I'm good, man. I'm good.
罗曼你没事吧 我没事
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表