剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
And we've got work together. I told you.
也说过我和她一起工作
You know, you should invite her over for dinner.
你应该请她来吃晚饭
I'll cook. Okay. Nothing wrong with that, I guess.
我来做 这应该没问题
Oh, my God, Dad.
天啊 老爸
You know what? I am so happy that you...
我真是太为你开心了
I am so happy that you like somebody like her.
你能喜欢她这样的人真是太好了
I mean, she's so cool and she's smart, and...
她又酷又聪明
we're gonna be best friends.
我们会成为闺蜜的
You need to calm down. I knew that you were acting differently,
冷静点 我就觉得你最近不正常
I just couldn't put my finger on it. I haven't been acting differently.
之前一直猜不到为什么 我没有
And this explains so much.
这下说得通了
Just try not to scare her off, all right?
别把她吓跑了 好吗
What am I, some kind of monster? I scare people off?
我是怪物吗 会吓跑人
I didn't say you were a monster, but... you know.
我没这么说 但你吧
You know how you can be.
也挺吓人的
Marisol Silva.
玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
You know, we should put one of your Carl's Jr.S in there.
我们应该在这开一家卡乐星
At least I know you'd show up for work every day.
至少你每天都会来上班
It'd be great. I don't eat that every day.
那就太好了 我不是每天都吃的
Once a week, tops. Oh, three times this week,
最多一周一次 这周我知道的
that I know of, minimum.
就起码三次了
Hey. What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Does the name Tito Garcia mean anything to you?
你认识提托·加西亚吗
Uh, should it? What...
我应该认识吗
Uh, what-what about Tito?
提托怎么了
Well, Danny, you might be interested to know
丹尼 你可能有兴趣知道
Billy McBride has the FBI bringing him back from Mexico.
比利·麦克布莱德让联调局把他从墨西哥带回来了
What the fuck? What is this, Danny?
什么鬼 怎么回事 丹尼
I'll take care of it. Who the fuck is Tito? What...
我能搞定 提托是他妈谁
He's, uh, Roman's guy. Danny, this is the shit that
他是罗曼的人 丹尼 这种事
I don't want to know about. I know, I know.
我就不想知道 我知道
No, you say you know, but then I keep finding out about this shit
你知道 那我不还是一直听到
'cause it keeps coming up. Okay, we can't afford
这些破事吗 我们承受不了
any more of your fucking mistakes, so...
你们的错误了
we're gonna do this my way. Marisol...
以后按我的方式来 玛莉索尔
Tom...
汤姆
without me as mayor,
我不当市长
all of this is fucked,
这一切就完了
and so are you. Hey, you got to win first.
你也一样 你得先赢了才行
I will win-- but I'm also gonna keep my eye on Billy McBride.
我会赢的 我也会密切注意比利·麦克布莱德
Yeah, is that what you call it, keeping an eye on him? Yeah.
你管那叫密切注意 没错
Whatever it takes to keep Billy McBride away from your business.
不管怎样都不能让比利·麦克布莱德搅局了
And I'm also gonna make sure Julio stays out of prison.
我也要确保胡里奥不用坐牢
You know, I just don't trust that you can do both.
我不信你能鱼和熊掌都兼得
Well, you don't have a choice.
你没得选
You need me as your fucking mayor.
你需要我来当市长
Now I get pulled into this fuckin' clusterfuck?
我也被牵扯进来了
She's forcing my hand--
她在逼我
now I got to fuckin'...
我得
Fuckin'... Okay, okay.
操 好
You do Tito. Tito first. I yes, I got it, I got it.
你先处理提托 没问题
Then you find out all the people that work for McBride,
然后找到替麦克布莱德干活的人
and you fuckin' handle it this time. Geez. I...
然后搞定这件事 天啊 我
Fuck.
操
Yep?
喂
Uh, we got a problem.
有麻烦了
This one Gabriel might like.
加布里尔或许会喜欢
Federales picked up a guy,
联调局抓了个人
uh, Tito Garcia, who needs to keep his mouth shut.
提托·加西亚 得让他闭嘴
Tom thought Gabriel would enjoy shutting it for him.
汤姆觉得加布里尔会喜欢干这事
So... whatever you want to do. Be creative.
怎么干都行 想想办法
Okay.
好
Fuck.
操
Little tiny yard like this,
这么小的院子
all your guys looking for it,
你们这么多人找
and you didn't find it the first time?
却没找到
Where was the gun?
枪在哪
It was in the fence behind the trash cans.
在垃圾桶后面的围栏里
Original search warrant didn't cover
最初的搜查令不包括
the common areas of the property.
这里的公共区域
Yeah, it's never stopped you before.
以前你可没在乎过搜查令
We go by the letter of the law, McBride.
我们得依法行事 麦克布莱德
This new search comes off of any anonymous tip.
这次的搜查是因为有匿名线报
Of course it was anonymous.
当然是匿名的了
You want to cause trouble Yeah? Yes.
你想惹麻烦是吗 是
Keep talking, okay? Come on, Roman. Come on, dude.
继续说啊 罗曼 别这样
Once we test the ballistics and the prints,
做了弹道和指纹测试以后
it's gonna be a slam dunk for us.
就没问题了
Same model, same caliber as the murder weapon.
跟凶器同一型号♥ 相同口径
It's a good thing your client knows about my plea deal.
你的委托人知道认罪协议是好事
Yeah, we're not taking it.
我们不打算接受
Hang on, guys. Excuse me for a minute. Hello.
等会 失陪一下 喂
Hey, we, uh... we lost Tito.
我们搞丢了提托
What?
什么
How the hell did that happen?
怎么搞的
Ah, the federales had him,
墨西哥联邦警♥察♥抓住了他
and then... disappeared, I guess. Ambushed or something.
然后消失了 可能是伏击之类的
Look, I'm sorry about the bad news,
听着 我很抱歉
but we're gonna keep trying, okay?
但我们会继续努力 好吗
Well, update me, all right?
有进展告诉我 好吗
Thanks, Jeff.
谢了 杰夫
What's wrong?
怎么了
That was Jeff. They lost Garcia.
杰夫打来的 他们弄丢了加西亚
Shit.
该死
Okay, here we go. I want the Cobb salad, right?
好了 我要一份考伯沙拉
Instead of iceberg, I want romaine.
不要卷心生菜 我要长叶生菜
Instead of blue cheese, I want Parmesan, okay?
不要蓝纹芝士 我要帕玛森芝士 明白吗
Does it come with bacon?
里面带培根吗
Absolutely no bacon.
绝对不要培根
This ain't the Four Seasons.
这又不是四季酒店
They bring it how they bring it, all right?
本来是什么样就上什么 好吗
I like it how I like it, and I want the vinaigrette
我想怎样就怎样 我要酒醋
instead of the whatever dressing, okay?
不要其他调料 明白吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Coffee.
咖啡
So you don't understand because you don't even like food.
你不理解 因为你压根不喜欢食物
Yeah, I do. Anyway...
我喜欢 总之
And I-I know that you don't want to talk about this, but...
我知道你不想谈这事 但...
the plea deal's gonna bite us in the ass.
认罪协议会让我们惹上麻烦
I'm not letting the kid plea out.
我不会让那孩子接受
You do understand that if we don't present it,
你明白 如果我们不告诉他
we're gonna get disbarred, right?
就会被吊销执照吧
This kid's been through hell and back, okay?
那孩子刚去地狱走了一遭 好吗
I'm not gonna look him in the eye and say,
我不会看着他的眼睛 对她说
"I know you didn't do it, but go to jail for 11 years anyway."
"我知道不是你干的 但你还是要坐11年牢"
Well, we don't even know if he's innocent.
我们都不知道他是不是无罪
I won't do it. Why?
我不会这样做 为什么
I told you why.
我告诉你了
All right, so do you know what it means
好了 你知道承认过失杀人
to plea to voluntary manslaughter?
有什么后果吗
No, not really. Okay.
不知道 好吧
So what it is is that... you'd be agreeing
后果就是... 你要同意
to say that you killed Marcos and Hunter,
承认自己杀了马科斯和亨特
but that you didn't plan it.
但你不是蓄意的
Right? That it was in the heat of the moment.
懂吗 你是一时冲动
Um, so with that deal, you're looking at 11 years.
接受协议 你就坐十一年牢
Uh, with good behavior, you could be out in seven.
如果表现优异 七年就能出狱
Is that clear?
明白了吗
So you... you think I should take the deal?
你觉得我应该接受协议
Uh, well...
这个
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表