剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
gets deported to Mexico and beheaded, by the way.
被驱逐回墨西哥然后被砍头了
And then, magically, the murder weapon appears
然后 作案工具就神奇地出现在了
just outside our client's home.
我当事人的屋外
JT believes it has something to do with the La Mano Cartel,
JT觉得这应该和拉马洛集团有关
and I don't doubt him, whatsoever,
而我相信他
okay? Stop right there. IIt's the murder weapon.
好吗 打住 那是作案工具
Whether the jury ties this to your client
陪审团会不会把这个和你的当事人联♥系♥起来
or not depends upon your argument
取决于你们的辩论
and the evidence you bring in the room.
还有你们能够提供的证据
And as far as the video goes, as you so ably argued,
至于这个视频 如你所说
it supports your theory the gun was planted.
能支持你的理论 枪是被安排在那的
You would have brought it into trial anyway.
无论如何你都会在庭审上提到它的
If you want to exonerate your client,
你要是想替你的当事人脱罪
you're gonna need proof, so bring me evidence
你需要证据 所以把阴谋论的
of this conspiracy, not just JT's wild hunches,
证据给我拿来 不是JT的什么直觉
and then maybe we'll have something to talk about.
也许那时候我们能谈一谈
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Don't thank me. I haven't done anything.
别谢我 我什么都没做
But I get it, Mr. McBride.
但是我明白 麦克布莱德先生
You've planted the seed of conspiracy into my head
你已经把阴谋论植入到我的脑子里了
and you've ruined my coffee.
你把我的咖啡也毁了
Now go.
走吧
Sorry about that. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, and if JT wants to come by and chat,
要是JT想过来聊聊
he knows where to find me.
他知道去哪找我
Okay.
好的
You want this pushed back in? Go.
要把这个推回去吗 走吧
Tito, he thought he was some fucking tough guy.
提托还觉得自己是个硬汉呢
He was a fucking midget. Working with the cops.
他就是个侏儒 和警♥察♥合作
Making all this money. I never saw any of it.
赚点钱 我可从来没见到过
Maybe that other twat he was banging did.
也许另外一个跟他鬼混的娘们拿到钱了
He was a fucking rat bitch.
他就是个大鼠婊
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
More like a mouse. He's not big enough to be a rat.
小鼠还差不多 他的大小可算不上大鼠
Oh, shit!
我去
Did you see that rat with that slice of pizza?
你看见那个大鼠叼着披萨了吗
That rat fucking loved pizza.
那个大鼠非常喜欢披萨
Yo, my cousin sent me that. Did you see it?
我表亲发给我的 你看见了吗
I did. Fascinating. Fucking hilarious.
我看了 很有趣 太他妈搞笑了
Did Tito ever mention a cop by name?
提托说过那个警♥察♥的名字吗
Yeah.
说过啊
Even without his fucking head,
就算是脑袋都没了
his mouth's probably still running. Oh, dude.
他的嘴也依旧能讲话 天呐
That is dark.
这也太损了
It's dark, but it's true. Girl.
是挺损的 但是是真的 姑娘
Damn, what is that cop's name? I know I know it.
操 那警♥察♥叫什么来着 我肯定知道
Stop chasing it. It'll come to you.
不用使劲想了 它会自己冒出来的
Tranquilo, huh? Calma.
静静地 对吧
Look. I'm gonna enjoy the ride
我会很享受这段路程
and the lovely company.
还有可爱的同伴
Look at you!
瞧瞧你
Charmer. Okay. Oh, yeah.
真迷人 好吧
Yeah. He's cute.
对 他还不错
I think he's flirting with you, girl.
我觉得他是在跟你调情 姑娘
How are you? I'm-I'm sorry to bother you.
你好吗 很抱歉打扰你
You could never bother me.
永远都算不上打扰
Is your father here?
你♥爸♥爸在吗
No, he's actually not, but do you want to come in?
不 他不在 但是你想进来吗
Is... Sure, thank you.
你 当然 谢谢
...is everything okay?
你还好吗
Uh, we... no...
我们 不太好
We had an awkward conversation last night,
我们昨晚有点小争执
and he said he was gonna go for a walk, but never came back.
然后他说想出去走走 然后就再也没回来
Yeah, sorry about that. He, um...
很抱歉 他...
He disappears, sometimes.
他有时会消失
Sometimes for an hour, sometimes for a couple days,
有时候只一小时 有时会消失几天
but don't worry, he'll be back
不过别担心 他会回来的
and pretend like nothing happened. Okay.
就像什么都没发生过 好吧
I'll text him. Thank you.
我发短♥信♥给他 谢谢
Yeah, he... he has a unique personality.
是啊 他 他个性很独特
That's one way of putting it.
也可以这么说吧
Um, would you like some water? Sure, thank you.
你想喝点水吗 好 谢谢
It's a beautiful home.
你家真漂亮
Thank you. Yeah, it's gorgeous.
谢谢 很美
You know, I told him not to screw it up with you.
我告诉过他别把你们的关系搞砸了
You're the best thing that's happened to him in a while.
你是他这段时间遇见的最美好的事了
Really?
真的吗
Oh, yeah, by far.
是 到目前为止
He has a tendency
他有当自己
to screw things up when they're good for him.
过得很顺时就把事情搞砸的倾向
But he's crazy about you.
但他很喜欢你
He said that?
是他说的吗
No, I just... I-I can tell.
不 我只是 我可以看得出来
You know what? I almost forgot.
有个东西 我差点忘了
I brought you this.
我给你带了这个
Thank you so much.
太谢谢了
Yes. You can put it in your car, or...
对 你可以贴在你的车里 或者
Thank you. That's really, really sweet.
谢谢 你真是太好了
Oh, my pleasure.
别客气
Yeah, no response yet, but it's not unusual.
还没回 不过也不奇怪
Right.
好吧
I know he's under a lot of pressure lately with this case.
我知道最近因为这个案子他压力很大
Did he talk to you about it?
他跟你讲过什么吗
Oh, no. He's...
没有 他...
he's pretty private about that stuff.
他基本不会提起那些事
Yeah, he said something about the FBI
是 他说过什么联调局
now looking for another suspect.
在找另一名嫌犯
That's probably in his mind right now.
他可能在烦这个事
You know what? You guys are really close.
知道吗 你们很亲密
I think it would be good for him if you talk to him.
我想如果你能和他谈谈就好了
You know, and ask him about it.
问问他
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Yeah, I could, I could do that.
行 我会的
But just don't mention that I,
但不要提起是我
you know, said-said this to you...
是我跟你聊过...
No, totally.
不 完全不会
Because I don't want him to think that I'm prying.
因为我不想他觉得我在打听什么
I'm just worried about him.
我只是很担心他
What's up?
你好
How're you doing? All right.
你最近怎么样 还好
You know, you don't have to dance around me.
你不用瞒着我
What do you mean? I just mean, like,
什么意思 我就是说
if something's wrong or if, you know,
如果出了什么事 或者如果...
work's not going well or whatever,
工作不顺或什么
that you can talk to me.
你可以跟我聊聊
What makes you think work's not going okay?
你从哪看出我工作不顺了
Nothing. I just...
没什么 我只是...
Jesus, I'm just trying to let you know
天呐 我只是想告诉你
that I'm here for you.
我会永远支持你
All right.
好吧
Marisol came by.
玛莉索尔来过了
What?
什么
Marisol came by.
玛莉索尔来过了
Came by where?
来过哪了
The house.
家
What'd she say?
她说了些什么
I mean, you know, she's worried about you.
她很担心你
She doesn't know you that well.
她并不是很了解你
Dad, she hasn't had time to get used to your disappearing act.
爸 她没有时间去习惯你的消失行为
I'll call her.
我会打给她的
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表