剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Ball, ball, ball! Take me!
球球球 掩护
Ah, fuck!
操
Goddamn it!
该死的
Told you.
告诉你了吧
The fuck, dude? I told him to stay out.
搞什么 兄弟 我叫他别过来
I fucking pull up with a hamstring,
我他妈起跳了
and you fucking tackle me.
你♥他♥妈♥撞我
You serious? Yes.
认真的吗 对
What, I'm supposed to know that?
我怎么知道你要干什么
Jesus Christ, Danny.
天呐 丹尼
Uncle Creaky. Dude,
老骨头叔叔 兄弟
I'm sorry, brother, but you know you can't take me off
抱歉 但是你可拦不住我
the dribble. This is fucking ridiculous, man.
运球 这实在太搞笑了
I was so far past you when you tackled me,
你拦我球的时候我都已经过了你了
it's fucking ridiculous.
太可笑了
Aw, you're gonna cry about it?
你这是要哭了吗
Fuck you.
去你的
Dude. Just get a massage, put it on me.
兄弟 去做个按♥摩♥吧 我请客
I'ma take you up on that. That's why I offered.
我会去的 所以我才邀请你的
Seriously, go to Koreatown. Get yourself a handy.
真的 去韩国城 找人给你打飞机
Yeah, that's just what I need.
正是我需要的
Fucking STD from Koreatown. Yeah.
从韩国城里染上的性病 对
So listen, we're still in good shape, right?
我们还好吧 对吧
They still got that kid in custody.
他们还关着那孩子呢
Yeah.
对
You're a lucky prick.
你这混♥蛋♥还真幸运
I'd say we're both pretty lucky.
要我说我们俩都挺幸运的
Well, my luck better not run out,
我的运气最好别用光
'cause I had somebody primed and ready
因为我已经找到人
to take the fall for this.
背黑锅了
Use him on the next one.
下次再用他
I'm not doing this again.
我不会再做一遍了
My stomach is in fucking knots.
我的胃都他妈要打结了
Well, get over your fucking stomach.
别管你这狗屁胃了
Take some fucking Pepto-Bismol. You're serious?
吃点胃药 懂吗
Dude, you don't fucking get this.
兄弟 你没懂
I got a call.
我接到了一个电♥话♥
Billy McBride is sniffing around this case.
比利·麦克布莱德正在打探这个案子
Who the fuck is Billy McBride? He's a fucking lawyer
比利·麦克布莱德是谁 他就是那个
who just won $50 million in a wrongful death suit, okay.
因为一起非正常死亡诉讼赢了五千万的律师
I've known him for years. Never heard of him.
我认识他好多年了 从来都没听说过他
He's a bulldog, all right? I don't give a fuck what he is.
他是个犟驴 我才不管他是什么呢
If he latches onto this... I'm not scared, dude.
要是他揪住了这件事 我不怕 哥们
...he's not letting go.
他是不会放手的
I'm not fucking scared.
我他妈才不怕呢
We're so lucky right now,
我们现在很幸运
we should be out playing the fucking lottery, okay?
我们他妈的应该去买♥♥彩票了
I don't need to play the lottery, right?
我不需要去买♥♥彩票
You're gonna send me a text, right?
你会给我发短♥信♥的吧
Yeah. That's how we do it, right?
对 我们一直都这么干的 不是吗
Did you check your phone?
你看过你的手♥机♥了吗
Did you? I'll check it.
看过了吗 我会看的
You'll check it. Check your fucking texts.
你会看的 去查看信息吧
Look, dude, I got to go.
我得走了 哥们
Give my love to Mary.
代我向玛莉问好
Ice that thing down, okay?
冰敷消肿 好吗
Headed out, Mr. Roman? Yeah.
走了 罗曼先生 对
Roberto, I, uh...
罗伯特 我
if I can make it to my car.
我不知道我能不能走到我车那
I pulled my hamstring playing hoops.
我打球的时候把筋拉伤了
Can use the employee entrance if you want.
你要是愿意的话 可以走员工通道
It's quicker.
能快一点
I'll be okay. Thanks.
没事的 谢谢
Just don't ever get old.
可千万别变老
I'm not planning on it. Thanks.
我没这个打算 谢谢
Have a good day.
再见
Motherfucking fuck!
我去他妈的
Danny, I can hear you stress-eating.
丹尼 我能听见你在压力性进食
Okay, what do we got here? We got Carl's Jr.
你在吃什么 是卡乐星
or Panda Express.
还是熊猫快餐
What is it?
你在吃什么
It's a Famous Star with Cheese.
就是个汉堡
Why do you fucking care what I'm eating?
我吃什么关你什么事
Oh, God. But a diet soda, right?
好吧 但是是无糖汽水 对吧
Yeah, look, did you see the fucking picture?!
对 你到底看没看见那张照片
Yeah, I'm looking at it right now.
我现在正看着呢
And... are you sure that's the same kid?
你确定是同一个小孩吗
Yeah, I'm fucking positive, man!
我他妈当然确定了 兄弟
It's a huge fucking billboard. It's one of those kids
那可是个巨大的广♥告♥牌 那就是
from her-her community center project or whatever.
她社区中心项目里的一个孩子
Okay, all right, I can see how this could be a huge problem.
好吧 我能看出来这可能会是个大♥麻♥烦
So, I will talk to her, but don't panic, okay? Relax.
我跟她谈谈 但是你先别慌好吗 放轻松
You can see where it's a huge problem?
你能看出来这会是个大♥麻♥烦
Tom, listen to me,
汤姆 听我说
you need to be very fucking clear with her, okay?
你一定要给她讲得清清楚楚的
Danny, Danny, I'm going to be very me with her,
丹尼 我会用我的方式跟她说清楚的
which is how we got this far in the first place.
就像一直以来我们做的那样
No, being you is not a good... Byebye.
不 做你自己可不是个 再见
So, the whole time Marisol's talking to him,
所以玛莉索尔跟他聊天的时候
all I can focus on is
我能注意到的就是
this piece of banana stuck in his beard.
粘在他胡子上的那块香蕉
Yes, the banana in the beard.
胡子里的香蕉
I love that story, uh, but I do think
我喜欢这个故事 但是我觉得
it's time to be done with the small talk.
闲聊先告一段落
Love small talk, but how's Mr. Vargas doing?
我喜欢闲聊 但是瓦尔加斯先生那边怎么样了
Uh, we're not quite there yet, but I'm-I'm working on him.
还没有实质性进展 但是我会继续游说他的
Okay, well, I have the investors excited,
我已经说服投资人了
the time to strike is now.
出手的时间就是现在
I need to get that property rezoned.
我需要那块房♥产重新规划
So, what can we do to get Vargas's vote?
所以要怎么样才能拿到瓦尔加斯的选票
I think a soccer field for his youth program
我觉得给他的青年项目提供一个足球场
will probably lock it in.
也许就能把他锁定了
Done. E-mail Loomis. What else?
好 给卢米斯发邮件 还有什么
Wait, you don't even want to know how much it costs?
等等 你不想知道这要花多少钱吗
No, I do not. I already know it's a drop in the bucket
我不想 我知道这跟大局比起来
compared to the big picture. What else does he need?
简直微不足道 他还需要什么
I think a soccer field will be fine for now.
我觉得目前一个足球场就够了
If he needs anything else, I'll let you know.
要是他还想要别的 我再告诉你
Good.
好
Well, I think that makes us done here.
这个就先谈到这
Um, we should talk about Julio Suarez.
我们应该谈谈胡里奥·苏亚雷斯
Tom... Marisol...
汤姆 玛莉索尔
Okay, jujust listen to me. I'm listening.
听我说 我听着呢
I've known him since he was eight.
他八岁的时候我就认识他了
I know. I know. He's one of my kids.
我知道我知道 他也是我的孩子
A success story for the community center,
一个社区中心的成功案例
which is the foundation of my campaign.
正是这社区中心奠基了我的竞选
Listen, I understand.
我懂
Now I'm gonna tell you something insensitive, shitty, but true.
现在我要告诉你一个冷酷残忍♥的事实
You need to distance yourself from this kid.
你必须要远离这个孩子
Okay, we're gonna have to reimagine
我们必须重新策划
your billboard campaigns around town,
你的精选广♥告♥牌
because you're standing right next to him.
因为你就站在他的旁边
So it doesn't matter that I believe he's innocent?
所以我相信他是无罪的根本不重要
We have to think about the bigger picture.
我们必须以大局为重
You're just worried about the election.
你只关心这次选举
I am worried about the election.
我确实关心这次选举
She's worried about the election,
她也关心这次选举
and you should be worried about the election, too,
你也应该关心这次选举
because the election is right around the corner.
因为大选已经迫在眉睫了
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表