剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
It's like, money and happiness is coming your way.
这意味着 金钱和幸福正朝你走来
All right.
好吧
Maybe even some dick.
或许还有男人
Maybe, Tish. Maybe.
也许吧 蒂什 也许吧
Want a snack? Yeah, we got'em.
要零食吗 要 来点
Oh, that's nice. Crackers.
这个不错 饼干
Eh, I kinda bunched 'em up.
我把球都打到一起了
Sorry, girls.
抱歉了 姑娘们
Okay, Midge. You got it, baby. What's up?
好吧 米吉 该你了 宝贝 你好
Don't think it was racked tight enough. That's what I think.
不觉得球码得不太紧吗 我这么觉得
All right. No, scratch.
好吧 不 擦着了
All right, Trudy.
好了 特鲁迪
Show 'em who we are.
给他们看看我们的厉害
Okay.
好吧
There you go.
好样的
All right. Let me give you a mean eye.
好吧 我要翻你白眼了
That's more your speed, I think.
比你快多了 我觉得
Ooh, I'm shaking something good right now.
我可是要大显身手了
Show me how it's done, boss.
给我看看你怎么终结比赛 老大
You told me to come see you sometime,
你要我偶尔来看下你
so I'm seeing you sometime.
所以我就来了
Trudy, you're on your own, baby.
特鲁迪 你自己来吧 宝贝
I got to take this.
我有事
All right. Champion.
好吧 冠军
Have a seat.
坐吧
What's up?
怎么了
I need you to keep her ass away from me.
我要你让她离我远点
Trudy? No. Trudy.
特鲁迪吗 不是特鲁迪
Brittany.
布列塔尼
Um, I want to have no contact with her whatsoever, okay?
我不想和她有半点接触 好吗
At all.
一点也不要
I'm gonna help you,
我来帮你
but if it turns into a fucking nightmare, I'm out.
但如果事态恶化 我就退出
That's the deal. Okay?
这是我的条件 好吗
Deal? Absolutely.
成交吗 没问题
Okay. Cool.
好吧 好
It's pro bono. I forgot to tell you that part.
这是无偿的 我忘了告诉你了
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you very much.
我恨死你了
I hate you, too, honey.
我也恨你 亲爱的
What are you, Tammy Wynette?
你是泰咪·温尼特吗
What's going on?
搞什么呢
I don't know what that is. Um...
不知道你在说什么
look, so, I know that you can just go buy more,
我知道你可以再去买♥♥
or have a drink at the bar that you practically live at,
或是在那个基本上算是你家的酒吧里喝
but...
但是...
I'm really hoping...
我真的希望
that this will cause you to stop and think
你下次准备喝酒前
next time you're gonna drink.
这能让你三思而行
I'm doing this 'cause I care about you.
我这么做是因为我关心你
Huskies are notorious escape artists.
哈士奇是臭名昭著的逃跑大♥师♥
You know, if you were gonna have a husky,
如果你准备养哈士奇
you've got to have a fence that's high
你就得准备很高的篱笆
and a lock on it, 'cause... Hello?
把它圈在里面 因为... 有人吗
Oh, hi. Oh, my. Hi.
你好 天呐 你好
How's it going? Um...
最近好吗
Come on. You want, you want to do that?
快过来 你想 你想这样
Yeah. All right. Okay. Yep.
好了 好吧
Um, so, can I get a copy of the witness statement
能给我一份证人口供
and the police report, if you have it?
和警方报告吗 如果你有的话
Yeah, you sure can. Let's see here.
当然可以 我找找
Hmm. Where is it How are you doing? You been good?
在哪呢 你最近怎么样 还好吗
Who, me?
谁 我吗
I have been great.
最近挺好的
Been working for Postmates.
我在快递公♥司♥工作
I, uh... I'm getting my degree in criminal justice,
我准备拿个刑事司法的学位
so I've been studying for that.
所以我也在读书
Nice. And, uh, hanging out here,
很不错 还有在这里
getting reacquainted with Brittany.
重新和布列塔尼熟悉彼此
Okay. Nice. All right. There you go.
很好 真不错 给你
Thanks, Patty. Yep, thank you.
谢了 帕蒂 谢谢你
That went better than I thought that it would.
比我想象中好点
Whatever. I don't give a shit.
随便 关我屁事
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Hi. I'm sorry I'm late. The parking guy was a whore.
你好 抱歉迟到了 都怪停车管♥理♥员♥
Do I have time for a smoke?
我有时间抽根烟吗
Sure. Why not? God.
当然了 天呐
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Just getting geared up, that's all.
就是摩拳擦掌 准备上场
Morning, Billy.
早上好 比利
So you decided to take the case.
你决定接下案子了
Yeah.
是的
Hope you're ready.
希望你准备好了
Who was that?
那是谁
That's the prosecution.
检方
He's, like, super attractive, right?
他魅力十足 是吧
I've been up against him before.
我和他打过官司
We should go. And?
走吧 结果如何
It's a long story. I'll tell you later.
说来话长 以后再说
Tell me now. We got a hearing, honey.
现在说吧 我们还有听证会 亲爱的
I don't want to tell you now. Talk fast. Tell me now.
我现在不想说 现在说吧 长话短说
Julio was at home that evening
当天晚上 胡里奥在家
practicing his cello in his room.
在自己房♥里练大提琴
His father, Oscar, was downstairs, and...
他父亲奥斯卡在楼下
Your Honor, this is, this is hearsay
法官阁下 这是来自
from a non-percipient witness.
非目击证人的传闻证据
This is reliable hearsay, Your Honor.
传闻证据来源可靠 法官阁下
I'm a notary public. Look, I'm sure Mrs. Jefferson
我是一位公♥证♥人 我敢说杰弗森太太
is a, is a wonderful notary public, but the question here
是一位优秀的公♥证♥人 但问题在于
is whether what Mr. Suarez told her is reliable.
苏亚雷斯先生告诉她的信息是否可信
Mr. McBride. This is not a trial.
麦克布莱德先生 现在不是庭审
There's no jury.
没有陪审团在场
The court can hear inherently reliable evidence.
所有具有可靠性的证据都能呈于庭上
Mr. McBride, the state has a point.
麦克布莱德先生 检方有其道理
They cannot cross-examine Mr. Suarez.
他们无法交叉盘问苏亚雷斯先生
What makes this testimony trustworthy?
那么这份证词的依据在哪里
Your Honor, Julio Suarez is a really good kid.
法官阁下 胡里奥·苏亚雷斯是个好孩子
His academics are pristine.
成绩十分优异
He's lost his father, he's lost his brothers.
他已经失去了父亲 失去了兄弟
Please don't make him lose his alibi.
别让他再失去他的不在场证明
An alibi, your Honor, by a man who's willing to say anything
法官阁下 父亲为了救儿子会不惜说谎
to save his son's life is not trustworthy.
他的不在场证据不可靠
The burden of proof is on the state.
检方有义务提供证据
What did they put up today? We have motive.
他们今天提供了什么 我们找到了动机
Okay? His brothers were supposedly killed by the victim.
他的兄弟可能为受害者所杀
We have an eyewitness that places the defendant
我们有位目击证人看到被告
at the scene. This is all speculation.
在现场 这全属猜测
Marcos Pena was a known gang member. He's got a lot of enemies.
马科斯·潘纳是帮派成员 树敌众多
And in terms of this so-called eyewitness,
而检方所谓目击证人
he was across the street, under the overpass, walking his dog.
只是在对街天桥底下遛狗
His view was obstructed. It was late at night.
他的视线受遮挡 当时夜已深
There were barely any streetlights.
路灯昏暗
Finally, they got no murder weapon
再者 他们没有凶器
or any physical evidence whatsoever
或任何物证
to tie Julio to the crime scene.
能将胡里奥与犯罪现场关联
This is inadmissible hearsay.
此传闻证据不可采用
The witness is excluded. You can step down. Okay.
此证人已被排除 你可以离席 好
Mr. Rashad, do you have anything else?
拉沙德先生 是否有其他证据
Yes, yes. Um, we actually do.
有的
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表