剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Valkenvania.
瓦肯瓦尼亚
We're here to protect you.
我们是来保护你的
All the information you got, you got from us.
你获得的一切信息都源于我们
Now you know too much.
现在你知道太多了
Valkenvania. The Russians, the Americans,
瓦肯瓦尼亚 俄♥罗♥斯♥人 美国人
everybody's looking for you. Are they?
所有人都在找你 是吗
Read you loud and clear.
我听清楚了
Come on, guys. Cut the shit.
拜托 伙计们 废话少说
Seriously, wh-what's going on?
真的 出了什么事
Is that an attitude that I heard just then?
我刚才是听到有人摆派头了吗
No, he just doesn't remember shit.
不 他就是不记得了
I think I heard a little attitude.
我听到有人在摆派头
I-I... Look, man, what kind of attitude would you have
兄弟 要是你都不知道你在哪里
if you didn't know where the fuck you were?
你能有什么派头啊
I frankly don't give a fuck.
坦白的说我不关心
You're gonna be here a while, so just dig yourself,
你得在这里待一阵子 所以你自己查吧
make yourself comfortable.
你自便
Everybody's being very nice to you right now.
现在大家都对你很好
Okay. Play the game.
行 玩牌
Why are you being like this Huh?
你为什么要这样
So, that one's mine. That's yours.
这是我的 这是你的
Thank you so much. You're not going anywhere.
谢谢 你哪里都不能去
You're gonna be here a while, all right?
你得在这里呆待阵子 知道吗
So just, uh, you know, settle in.
你就好好安顿下来
That's all, relax. Settle in. Everybody settle in.
就这样 放松 安顿下来
If you want to-- you...
要是你想
I'll give you this game.
我就让你一局
If you want it, you got it.
你想要就能有
So, your friend's out front there?
你的朋友在外面
There's bars on the windows, people outside.
窗户上有木板 外面有人
You're not going anywhere, pal.
你哪里都不准去 兄弟
All right? Just settle in.
就住下来
We'll let you know when your time's up.
你的时间到了我们会告诉你
We'll let you know when you can step out.
你能出去时我们就会告诉你
All right? Unless you want us to tie you up.
除非你想让我们把你捆起来
No, I'm not big on being tied up.
不想 我不热衷捆绑
All right, then just go back to your chick in there or whatever.
那就回去找你的女人或者随便什么
Be comfortable. Take it easy.
舒服点 放松点
Yeah, yeah, and stop asking questions.
不要问问题了
So, that's 460, right?
这是460对吧
This-this guy here, Mickey,
这个人 米奇
he'll answer all your questions,
他会回答你的所有问题
and you really don't want to hear that.
但你不会想听的
Hey, fuck off, Willie.
滚 威利
We're just playing cards, all right?
我们只是在玩牌
Let's go another round, all right?
再来一局
So, I had a... had a phone on me
我身上本来有个手♥机♥
and a pack of smokes.
和一包烟
You guys know anything about that?
你们知道在哪吗
You shouldn't smoke. It's bad for you health.
你不该抽烟 对你健康不好
You should quit.
你该戒烟
Yeah, well, I-I do smoke, so...
我确实抽烟
You better just, you know, walk away
你最好走开
before your medical condition has a change of status.
不然你必然要被胖揍一顿
Don't do that.
别这样
It's you.
是你
That blows it for you.
那是你出的牌
What? I didn't do anything.
什么 我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
Shut up.
闭嘴
The Chinese chick. Come on, what?
那个中国女人 拜托 怎么样
I don't give a shit. I already told you.
我早就告诉过你 我不在乎
So, what's your name, anyway?
你叫什么名字
Janet. I don't look like a Janet.
简妮特 我看起来不像叫简妮特的人
What's your name?
你的名字呢
That's not important.
那不重要
Start laughing.
开始笑
What? Just start laughing.
什么 笑
Why?
为什么
'Cause we're having fun, just hanging out, okay?
因为我们在找乐子 就是消遣消遣
Okay. Just do it.
行 只管去做
No, no. Don't like you're a fucking lunatic.
不 不要笑得像你发疯了
Like we're having fun, just a casual conversation.
要像我们很开心 就是普通对话
No, no. Okay, forget it.
不 还是算了吧
Okay, I-I need you to tell me
我需要你告诉我
what happened and how we got here.
发生了什么 我们怎么到的这里
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, you know as much as I do.
我和你知道的差不多
We were in a bar,
我们在一家酒吧
and you were asking me for a ride to the border.
然后你找我想要搭车去边境
That's right.
对
But the guy that I was with, who brought me there,
但当时和我一起的人 带我去那里的那个人
he just... he got pissed off for some reason,
他不知为何非常生气
he just left.
他走了
Oh, no, wait.
等等
You were not very nice to him.
你对他态度很差
And he said he was gonna kick your ass.
他说他要揍你
And then you said, "Oh, yeah?
然后你说 "真的
Well, I'm gonna cut your fucking throat."
那我就要割断你的喉咙"
You were really drunk. I mean, really drunk.
你真喝多了 烂醉
Yeah, okay. All right, enough.
够了
Shut up. I said you don't have to do that anymore, okay?
闭嘴 你不用再这么做了
Oh, I'm sorry. Okay. Okay.
对不起 没问题
So, what else?
还有呢
I don't know. I just...
我不知道
I woke up on this bed next to you.
我醒来就在你边上
I-I tried to wake you up, but you were, like, dead.
我想叫醒你 但你睡得像死了一样
Except for the weird-ass noises you make.
除了发出奇怪的声音之外
Do you have any idea? Like, it's just...
你有什么头绪吗 比如
Yeah, okay, okay. Come on.
嗯 好好 接着说
Tell me the rest.
告诉我其他的
Then I went in there, and, uh, they weren't...
然后我走进去 他们不是
they weren't very talkative.
他们不是特别健谈
Except for the guy and the girl.
除了那个男的还有那个女孩
That's right. Willie was his name.
对 他叫威利
He wants me... he wants me to give him a blow job.
他想让我 他想让我给他口
Right in front of her he's saying that.
就在她面前那么说
Right-- so creepy.
就 非常恐怖
Pipe down.
安静点
Then one of them said...
然后有个人说
Yeah, they said-- one of them said...
对 他们说 有个人说
they're waiting for the word.
他们在等消息
"So stop fucking asking me."
所以别他妈问我了
I've got to ask you 'cause I got to figure this shit out, okay?
我问你是因为我得把这件事弄明白
Oh, no. Not-not you. One of them said,
不 不是你 他们有人说
"So stop fucking asking me."
别他妈问我了
Okay.
好吧
So, what word?
所以是什么消息
I don't know.
我不知道
You know what, I don't like blowjobs so much.
你知道吗 我特别不喜欢口
I mean, I guess they're okay,
我觉得他们还行
but not really.
但其实不是
And cum smells like poppies.
精♥液♥闻起来像罂粟花
No, no, no, not poppies.
不不 不是罂粟花
Tulips. Next time you're in a flower garden,
郁金香 下次你在公园里的时候
smell the tulips.
闻闻郁金香
Anything else?
还有别的吗
Nope, just tulips.
没有 只有郁金香
No, anything else about what they said in there?
不 他们还说了什么吗
Don't know. I-I don't...
我不知道 我不
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表