剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
In your dreams, buddy. Yeah.
做梦吧 兄弟 是吗
So, um, the pickup, the locker-- everything cool?
小货车 更衣柜 都没问题吧
Yeah. Yeah?
嗯 是吗
Yeah, all good.
都好好的
All right.
好吧
I don't know. I'm feeling like shit, too.
不知道怎么回事 我也很不舒服
I think I'm coming down with it.
我觉得也被传染了
Anything I can do? No.
有什么能帮忙的吗 没有
You'd tell me if there was, right?
如果需要帮忙你会告诉我的 对吗
Yeah.
好
Yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine in a couple days.
过几天就没事了
Yeah, yeah.
好 好
All right, be better, man. Okay.
好吧 快点好起来 好
Youyou look beautiful. No. Sit down.
你看起来很美 别 坐下
Sit down. This is gonna take a second.
坐下 这得要会儿时间
I'm gonna try to break this down for you. Okay.
我要给你详细讲讲 好了
First of all, I want to preface this by saying that
首先 我想先说一句
I-I really do think you're a very brave man.
我真的觉得你这个人很有勇气
Thank you. That being said,
谢谢 话虽这么说
uh, hypothetically, this is gonna go great. All right?
假设 我们会进展非常顺利 好吗
You're tall and you're nice, and you can't figure me out,
你个子高人又好 你现在也猜不透我
which you find interesting for now.
目前你还觉得这样很有趣
So, so we go out a couple times, right?
所以 我们会约几次会 对吗
And that goes well.
约会也很顺利
It goes so well, in fact, that we sleep together.
非常顺利 然后我们一起睡了
That goes extremely well because you are, in fact,
这个也很顺利 因为你呢 是真的
tall and nice and I am extraordinary in bed.
个子高人又好 我的床技也非常高超
I'm very serious. I'm extraordinary.
我很负责地说 我床技一流
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是 是 是
So we do that a couple of times,
所以我们上了几次床
and you're still interested, I start getting comfortable,
你对我还是很有意思 我开始觉得安逸
so I give you a set of keys. Right?
所以我给你配了一串钥匙 对吗
You leave a toothbrush at my place.
你把牙刷放在了我家
And then we start getting into a routine. All right?
然后我们就开始过油盐酱醋茶的生活 对吗
And this is what that clown show is gonna look like, okay?
小丑表演不都是这个样子吗
I'm gonna come home from work, late.
我下班回家 晚了点
So you've already eaten.
所以你已经吃过晚饭了
So I have a quick salad and I jump in the shower.
于是我吃了个速食沙拉 然后去洗澡
I double cleanse my face. I do my business in there,
我洗了两遍脸 我边泡澡边办公
then I hop out, and then it's, uh, toner, serum, oil,
然后洗完出来 擦乳液 精华液 精华油
eye cream, and I coat it all with hyaluronic acid.
眼霜 然后再敷上一层玻尿酸
Then I put eyelash grower on my eyebrows
然后我会在眉毛上涂上睫毛生长液
because I was starting to look like a chola,
因为我眉毛稀得快看不见了
and I was trying to fill them in,
我准备让眉毛茂密点
but you can't really tell 'cause I have blonde tips,
不过你不是很看得出来 因为我染成金色的了
but it's happening. I'm terrified of getting old.
但是真的 我很怕变老
Then I put on my self-tanner.
然后我会涂上美黑霜
Okay? Then I put on my jam-jams.
换上我的小睡衣
Very important because, at first,
这非常重要 因为首先
I'll only wear my jam-jams. Okay? It's a comfort thing.
我睡觉只穿我的小睡衣 我才能放松
Then I'm gonna start wearing your shorts.
然后我会穿你的短裤
I'm gonna wear your shorts.
我会穿你的短裤
That's not funny. Mmhmm.
不是开玩笑的 好的
I'm gonna put on my humidifier,
我会打开加湿器
my air purifier, and the television.
空气净化器 和电视机
It's gonna be set to a channel that you fucking hate.
一定会调到你非常讨厌的频道
Then I'm gonna hop into bed, all right?
然后我会爬上♥床♥
Now, this is where,
这时 好戏才
this is where the real fun begins, all right?
好戏才开场
This is when the Vicks comes out.
这时舒缓膏登场了
I put that shit on my feet.
我会把它涂在脚上
I put it on my chest.
涂在胸口
I put it under my nose and I put it on my sinuses.
涂在鼻子下面和鼻窦
All right?
好吧
I guarantee you,
我跟你保证
I guarantee you, that if you stick around...
我跟你保证 如果你还赖着我
you're gonna smell like Vicks for the rest of your life.
你这辈子闻起来都是舒缓膏的味道
For the rest of your life.
这辈子都是
Okay? It will never get out of your clothes.
它会黏在你的衣服上
It will never leave you.
甩都甩不掉
How do I know this?
为什么我会知道
Because I have been married twice,
因为我结过两次婚
and they both stink.
两次都烂透了
Okay?
好吗
So that's... that's pr...Oh!
就是这些
Shit! Last shit, Invisalign.
对了 还有隐适美牙套
Oh, for my fucked up teeth. Is it genetic?
我的牙齿是歪的 是天生的吗
Who knows? My birth parents gave me up
谁知道呢 我的亲生父母抛弃了我
and I grew up in foster care.
我在寄养家庭中长大
Um... so that's another bag of trash
这又是我的
that I carry around with me
一个黑历史
that will eventually become your problem.
最终也会成为你的麻烦
Hey, you want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
I-- Absolutely not.
我坚决不要
Come on, just one dance.
来吧 就跳一支
Just one.
就一支
If I do it, will you leave me alone?
如果我跳了 你能不来烦我吗
Yes. Yes, what?
是的 是的什么
Yes, okay.
是 好的
You will leave me alone if I dance with you?
我跟你跳舞你就会放过我
One dance, please.
就一支舞 拜托
Fine.
好吧
No. That's so stupid.
别 这样蠢爆了
That's such a stupid thing to do. No, it's great.
真是太蠢了 没有啊 很棒
So no question about credibility?
没有可信度方面的问题吗
No.
没有
Well, Mr. McBride, it looks like
麦克布莱德先生 看上去
you have all the evidence you need.
你已经有了所有需要的证据
I have to draft the immunity letter
我得写封豁免信
and, uh, get the witness' statement on record.
把目击证人的证词记录在案
We have a motion
这是份撤销
to dismiss the charges here.
所有罪名的动议
Can you get that through today, you think?
请问今天能通过吗
Mr. Rashad, are you prepared?
拉沙德先生 你准备好了吗
No, sorry I am not.
不 抱歉我没有
Well, we'd like to tell him,
我们想告诉他
so when do you think you will be?
你觉得你什么时候能准备好
Well, as long as everything checks out with the witnesses,
只要目击证人能证明一切
I should be done by, I don't know, Monday.
应该周一吧
Okay, well,
好的
let's have the motion to dismiss on the books by Monday morning.
那我们周一上午就把动议入档
Can we at least get him in protective custody
能否至少这周末给他
over the weekend?
保护性监管
That works for me. Cool.
我没意见 好的
Mr. McBride.
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. Rashad and I are going to take care of everything,
拉沙德先生和我会处理好一切
but, uh...
但是
I just want you to know that
我想告诉你
you've really done your job and your client is going home
你尽到了职责 你的委托人可以回家了
and I want to thank you
我想谢谢你
for not letting this court send an innocent kid to prison.
阻止法庭将一个无辜的孩子送进监狱
Thank you.
谢谢
What's up, bud?
你好啊 伙计
How you doing?
你还好吧
They put me in a P.C. Unit.
他们要把我转去保护性监管
They said you ordered it. Yeah.
他们说是你要这么做的 对
That's right. Why do I have to be in there?
没错 我为什么得去
It's like solitary confinement.
那基本就是单独监禁
It's only for a couple of days, and there's good reason for it.
就这么几天而已 这么做是有原因的
So then I can get out of there?
然后等我出来
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表