剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Run.
快跑
Come on, honey, run.
快 快跑
All right. Goddamn it.
我♥操♥
Okay, go, go, go, go, go.
好了 快走快走
Go.
快走
Where you going?
你要去哪
Why did you throw the fucking knife?
你为啥要把刀扔了
Come on. Come on. I didn't want it!
快走 快走 我不想拿着它
Go, go, go.
快走快走
Go, go, go. Come on.
快走快走
Hold this. Hold this.
拿着 快拿着
Give me the gun. Come here. Put your leg over.
把枪给我 把腿放到这
Come on.
快过来
What, what?
什么 什么
Come on, go, go.
走走走
They're coming! They're coming!
他们来了 他们来了
What's gonna happen?
接下来怎么办
Where do we go? Goddamn.
我们去哪 妈的
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Just keep your fingers crossed. Did we lose those guys?
祈祷吧 甩掉他们了吗
What happened. What's gonna happen?
发生了什么 接下来怎么办
Is this it? Is this where we are gonna to die? Oh, my God.
就这样了吗 我们要死在这了吗 天呐
Come on.
过去
Which way? Which way?
走哪边 走哪边
Go, go, go, go, go. Just run. Which way?
走 走 走 快跑 哪边
It's okay, it's okay. Okay, okay.
没事的 好
Which way is town? Pueblo?
去镇子走哪条路
Donde?
哪边
This way? Stay back, back, back, back.
这边 后退 后退
Come on. Come on. Come on. Okay.
快走 走 好
Go, run. Back. Okay.
快跑 好
You're a deadman.
你死定了
Coming through, coming through!
借过 借过
You see him? I don't see him.
看见他了吗 没有
Step aside.
让开
Watch yourself.
小心
Can you see him?
你看见他了吗
Hey, buddy, come here, come here.
哥们 过来
Hurry, hurry, hurry. Andale.
快点 快
Estoy peligro, okay?
我有危险
So you need to help her, you need to take her away.
你帮帮她 带她离开这里
Proteccion, okay?
保护她 好吗
Listen, my name's Billy McBride.
我叫比利·麦克布莱德
I'm from Santa Monica, California.
来自加州圣莫尼卡
I'm easy to find. You saved my life.
很好找 你救了我的命
Now go. Take her away. No, no.
快走 带她离开这里 不 不
Go, go, go. No, no, no.
快走 不 不
II want to come with you. Go, go, go.
我要跟你走 快走
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Billy, no, don't leave me.
比利 别离开我
Hey, buddy.
哥们
San Diego. Where's San Diego?
圣地亚哥怎么走
Which direction, San Diego?
圣地亚哥在哪个方向
I don't understand that!
我听不懂
San Diego. English? Follow the orange line.
圣地亚哥 说英语 跟着橙线走
Why didn't you say so? Goddamn it.
早说啊 操
Hey, buddy. Sir, we're out of ears.
哥们 先生 我们还没开门
It's not that. Which way is the border and how far?
不是 去边境怎么走 有多远
30 miles. Maps are on
50公里 地图在
the rack by the door. Okay, you got a phone?
门旁的架子上 你有电♥话♥吗
Local calls only.
只能打本地
Goddamn it. There he is, there he is.
靠 他在那
Hey, employees only back there!
闲人免进
Got you, you little pussy.
找到了你 怂货
Hey, asshole! You're a deadman.
混♥蛋♥ 你死定了
Yeah, screw your mother!
操♥你♥妈♥的
You're target practice, baby.
你就是个靶子
See, where you going? Bull's-eye.
看你还往哪躲 死了吧
Put your gun away.
把枪收起来
You look like my sister. All right,
你长得像我妹 嗯
let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Are you awake?
你醒了吗
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯
Are you?
你呢
Uh, yeah, I just spoke, so I'm awake.
嗯 我都说话了 肯定醒了
How you doing?
你还好吧
I don't know, I feel a little weird, but I'm okay.
不知道 感觉有点奇怪 不过没事
Weird like how?
怎么个怪法
Like, weird weird. Like I feel weird.
就是很怪 感觉不对
What do you feel weird about?
为什么感觉怪
Everything, I don't know. You don't feel weird at all?
所有事 我也说不清 你不觉得吗
No. Really?
不觉得 是吗
That's weird.
奇怪了
Oh, shit.
靠
Do you want me to okay. Sorry. Excuse me.
我要 抱歉
Nope. That's fine.
没事
Yeah?
喂
Okay, yeah. When?
好 什么时候
Uh, yeah, look, just tell Cassidy
跟卡西迪说
that I'll meet him at the donut place in an hour, okay?
一小时后在甜甜圈店见面 好吗
All right.
好
Was that about Julio?
是胡里奥的事吗
No. No, no, no. It was...
不 不 不 是
You're still gonna look into it though, right?
你还会调查吧
Yeah. I promise you.
嗯 我保证
Okay, because he didn't kill himself.
好 他不是自杀的
I know. Okay.
我知道 嗯
I promise you. Okay.
我保证 好
What?
怎么了
You want to have coffee with me?
想不想和我喝杯咖啡
Yes.
好
Yeah?
是吗
Okay. Okay.
好 好
I'm just gonna hop in the shower so give me a couple minutes.
我去冲个澡 给我几分钟
Okay.
好
Do you want me to put your phone back?
要我帮你把电♥话♥放回去吗
Uh, yeah, sure. That's fine. Yes.
好的 没事 嗯
Yes.
嗯
You look beautiful in the morning.
你早上好美
No, you know I don't. Yeah, you do.
才没有 就是有
No coffee?
不喝咖啡了
No, I had to go and I didn't want to bother you
不了 我得走了 想着你在洗澡
when you were in the shower.
就不打扰你了
Right. Right.
好的
Well, I'm really glad that you came over.
我真的很开心你能来我家
Me, too. Yeah.
我也是 嗯
Me, too. I'm also glad.
我也是 真的很开心
All right. Okay.
嗯 好
I'll call you later.
我回头给你打电♥话♥
I'd like that.
好
Okay. Drive safe.
嗯 小心开车
Thank you. Have a good day. Yep.
谢谢 今天愉快 嗯
Oh, now you fucking work. Okay.
现在你好使了
I'm-I'm gonna make my comments in the near future, so I'm sorry,
我会尽快发表评论的 抱歉
I can't comment any...
我现在无法做出任何评论
There's nothing I can tell right now, I'm so sorry.
我现在没什么好说的 非常抱歉
There's nothing I can say right now.
我现在无可奉告
I wasn't prepared for any of this.
我还没准备好
Did your dad get home okay?
你♥爸♥平安到家了吗
I was gonna ask you the same question.
我还准备问你呢
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表