剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
And then I want you to bring him back here.
然后你把他带到这个房♥间来
Here? Bring him back, yes.
这里 对 来这里
In this, this room? Okay.
这个房♥间吗 好吧
Bring him back here and get him on the bed.
带他进来 让他躺床上
Now, once you get his pants down...
等你脱了他的裤子
Oh, no, I can't blow this guy.
我可不能给他口
Hey, listen to me, goddamn it. Listen to me.
听我说 该死的 听我说
Do you want to fucking die, or you want to blow that creep?
你是想死 还是想给那个变♥态♥口
No, okayokay. Huh? I'd blow him myself,
不 好吧 我可以给他口
but I don't think he'd be interested.
但他不会对我感兴趣
Okay, okay. I got it. Okay.
好吧 好吧 我知道了
So anyway, you get him relaxed,
总之 你让他放松
you fuck around with him and everything.
和他亲亲我我一番
When you get him all readied up and he's all into it
等到他都准备好了 要大干一场了
and all this kind of thing, right under that blanket
就在毯子的底下
wedged in the mattress right there,
卡在床垫那里
there's a knife, okay?
有一把刀
A long knife. Now I want you--
一把长刀 你得
Don't fuck with it. I've got it just right.
别去动它 我放的地方正好
I know. I'm just gonna look at it.
我知道 我就看看
Oh, shit.
妈呀
God, it's huge. Okay.
老天 好大一把刀
Just find an opportunity, okay?
找准机会 知道吗
Okay. When you get the opportunity,
好 看准时机
I want you to take the knife,
我要你拿起刀
I want you to jam it right up through his balls...
狠狠插♥进♥他的蛋蛋里
No. No. Listen to me.
不 不行 听我说
As hard as you can,
用你最大的力气
right up into him. Oh, my God.
直直插上去 我的天啊
I want you to bury it in him, do you understand me?
你得把整把刀插到底 懂吗
Bury it in him and, immediately,
全埋进去 然后迅速地
pull it out.
把它拔♥出♥来♥
Don't forget that part. You do that part.
别忘了拔♥出♥来♥ 你来拔
You do that part.
你来拔刀
I'm not gonna be here, honey.
我不会在房♥间里
You don't understand. I... Listen.
你不懂 我 听着
Okay. These fucking people are gonna kill us,
好 这群混♥蛋♥要杀了我们
do you understand me?
你懂吗
I... What if it goes wrong?
我 要是出了什么差错呢
If it goes wrong, they fucking kill us.
要是出了差错 这群混♥蛋♥就hi把我们杀了
It's the only chance we got.
这是我们唯一的机会
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Jam it up in him all the way,
把它插♥进♥去
and then when you pull it out,
拔♥出♥来♥的时候
I want you to get up and run toward that back door out there,
你就起来然后朝着外边的后门跑
screaming bloody murder. Hear me?
用力喊 杀人了 听见了吗
At the top of your lungs.
用全力喊
And I'll meet you at the back door.
我在后门和你汇合
-Okay. Okay. - Okay?
好的 行吗
Sure.
当然了
You got to get going. Where's my fucking toothbrush?
你得走了 老子牙刷呢
I know, I know, I know. I know! Where's my fucking toothbrush?
我知道 我知道 妈的我牙刷呢
Where's my fucking toothbrush
他妈的我牙刷去哪了
I don't know you. Shit. Fucking used
我不认识你 操 又他妈
my toothbrush again. Fuck, the green thing?
用我的牙刷 我♥操♥ 那个绿的
The green toothbrush.
那个绿牙刷
Where is it? I don't know, babe.
在哪 我不知道啊
I'll get you a new one. I want that one!
我给你买♥♥个新的 我就想要那个
What's all the hubbub, guys?
吵什么呢
Um... nothing.
没事
Hey, listen.
听着
I know you're in the middle of it,
我知道你正忙着呢
but I-I need another tea and I'm afraid...
但是我需要再来杯茶 恐怕
Goddamn it! I'm busy.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 老娘忙着呢
I'm not your fucking room service.
我又不是你的客房♥服务
Look, I'll go ask the boss...
我去问问头儿吧
No, no, no, no, no. I-I...
不 不 不 我
No, don't be a dick.
别犯浑
I'll make you your fucking tea.
我给你泡茶
So what was happening? I don't know.
怎么了 我不知道
I don't know. You really want to?
我不知道 你真想这样吗
You really want to? I do. I do.
你真的想要吗 真的 我想要
Come on. So, seriously, whwhere you guys headed?
来吧 所以 你们这是要去哪
And why you packing up so quick?
你为什么这么着急收拾东西
Are you guys leaving out of here?
你们要离开这里吗
We going?
我们一起走
Or is it just you?
还是只有你要走
Okay.
好吧
I mean, and-and look at them. Jesus Christ.
看看他们 天呐
No, this bedroom. No, no, this is my room here.
不 去这间房♥间 不 不 这是我的房♥间
No, no, ththis bedroom. No.
不 不 去这屋 不
I'm not going in there with all that jizz.
我才不去那个布满精♥液♥的房♥间呢
That's his shit. Right here. No, I like this bedroom.
那是他的狗窝 我喜欢这屋
No, right here. No, right here. No, this bedroom's much...
不 来这边 这边 不 这个房♥间太
Right here, right here.
到这来 到这来
Hey, what I'm just...
我正
Is that how easy it is for you?
对你来说就这么容易吗
I sit here and put on a fucking act to protect your ass,
我在这做的蠢事都是为了你的安全
and this is what I get? The first fucking time.
这就是我得到的回报吗 是第一次吗
And you grab him by the fucking hand
你♥他♥妈♥牵他的手
Listen, you have to get your shit together. Go, go.
你去收拾东西 快去
I don't give a shit,
我才不在乎
go with him. I'll be right back.
跟他去吧 我去去就回
This is ridiculous. Okay, I'll be right back. It's okay.
这也太搞笑了吧 我马上就回来
You're ridiculous. It's okay, honey.
你也太荒唐了 没事的 宝贝
What do we do? What do we do?
我们该怎么办 怎么办
Pull your dress up, pull your dress up.
把你的裙子拉上来 把你的裙子拉上来
Fucking married people.
去他妈的结了婚的人
Oh, okay. Hey, hey, come on.
好了 快点来
Yes, I'm here. You know what? Take her.
我在这呢 知道吗 你就把她带走吧
I don't give a shit.
我他妈才不在乎
Just fucking take her. Yeah, I will.
你♥他♥妈♥把她带走啊 我马上就带走
It's here. I'm... Do whatever you want at this point.
在这 你们想干什么就干吧
I could give a fuck less. Come on, China.
我他妈不在乎 来吧 中国妞
I don't know how you take this stuff.
我不知道你怎么承受这些
Is that his M.O.? Is that what he does
他经常这么干吗 一直以来
all the fucking time? I don't know.
他就做这个吗 我不知道
We got to get going. Goddamn it.
我们得走了 操
Let's go.
我们走吧
I know. More tea. Sorry.
我知道 再来杯茶 抱歉
Hate to break up the meeting, missy. We got work to do.
不想打断你们说话 我们得干活了
Could you tell me
能告诉我
about what's been going on here, please? Stop.
这到底是怎么回事吗 别说了
You don't even seem to fit with these guys. Stop.
你跟这些人根本就不是一类人 别说了
You seem like a good guy, all right?
你看着像个好人
So can you just talk to me?
能告诉我吗
What's with all the weaponry and shit?
这堆枪到底怎么回事
You guys gonna do something to us?
你们是要对我俩做点什么吗
Seriously, could you tell me? Tell me anything.
真的 能告诉我吗 什么都行
I can help you.
我能帮你
God!
天呐
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
Willie!
威利
Willy? Oh, God.
威利 天呐
What happened?
怎么回事
Jesus! Come on, come on, come on.
天呐 快来 快来
Come on. Go, go, go, go, go.
快走快走
Open the door, open the door, open the door.
把门打开 把门打开 把门打开
I can't see!
我看不见了
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
走 走 走
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表