剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
for ineffective assistance of counsel.
代理律师不作为而被翻案
No chance.
不可能
Good.
很好
$50 million?
五千万
Okay.
好吧
You know, I don't get to keep it all.
钱又不全是我的
You know how that works.
你懂的
Yeah, I can tell.
我懂
That's for you. A gift from Miss Silva.
这是给你的 席尔瓦小姐给你的礼物
Oh, I remember you had the salmon ravioli,
我记得你吃的是三文鱼意大利饺
and I had the lamb chop, and I very clearly remember
我吃了羊排 我记得很清楚
telling you to distance yourself
我告诉你要你
from Julio Suarez. He is innocent.
离胡里奥·苏亚雷斯远点的 他是无辜的
Kids like Julio are the cornerstone of my campaign.
像胡里奥这样的孩子是我竞选的基石
Okay, this-this is not about the fucking election!
好吧 这和该死的选举没关系
Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny.
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
Th-Then just tell me what's going on.
那就告诉我是怎么回事
The floor is yours.
交给你了
When you tipped us off about the DEA raids,
你在向我们透露缉毒局行动时
we had to do some housecleaning.
我们得清理门户
That's your fucking business. I did you a favor.
那是你的事 我帮了你们个忙
I probably shouldn't have.
可能我不该帮你们
But I'm not involved in whatever mess this is.
但我不淌这摊浑水
Okay, here's-here's how you're involved.
好吧 事实是你已经参与进来了
Hunter what's-his-name, the white kid?
亨特什么来着 那个白人小孩
He was one of ours.
他是我们的人
Okay? This is where it gets real fucking real.
好吗 这就是问题所在
We needed to get rid of him.
我们得除掉他
Y-You had him killed?
你杀了他
All I did was pass along a tip so you can clean up
我只是给了你们一个提示 让你们能处理
whatever mess you needed to clean up,
需要处理的麻烦
not fucking kill people.
而不是去杀人
Well, regardless, Julio Suarez getting picked up for it
不管怎样 胡里奥·苏亚雷斯背锅
is good for us.
对我们有利
There it is, crystal fucking clear.
好了 说得再明白不过了
No, I...
不 我...
I never meant...
我从没有想...
Well, intention or not, it's what happened,
不管你想不想 事已至此
and we need to fucking deal with it.
我们得解决这事
I mean, Jesus, you're the one that introduced Tom to La Mano.
天呐 是你把汤姆介绍给拉马洛的
Through a friend of a friend. I-I don't know the guy at all.
通过一个朋友的朋友 我根本不认识那个人
And I never would've been involved in anything like this.
我也没想过会被卷入这种事里
Can I say something, please?
我能说两句吗
Okay? Excuse me.
好吗 打扰一下
This is just bad luck.
我们只是运气不好
Okay? This is a kid you know
好吗 这个你认识的小孩
who was in the wrong situation at the wrong...
正好在错误的时间遇到了错误的情形
He's not just a kid, Tom.
他不仅是个小孩 汤姆
No, no, no, we get it.
不 不 不 我们懂
We get it. He won't stop. He's perfect.
我们懂 他不愿放手 他很适合
He's a good kid. He's innocent.
他是个好孩子 他是无辜的
We've seen you on the fucking news
每晚的新闻上都他妈
night after night, saying just that!
能看见你说这句话
And we're not the only ones watching.
在看新闻的可不只是我们
What does he mean?
他什么意思
All I did...
我只是
was arrange for you to meet.
安排你们见了个面
Okay?
好吗
All I did was arrange for you to meet.
我只是安排你们见了个面
You spoke to him? I did. I did.
你和他谈过了 是的 谈过了
I had a-a gun in my back
我在一辆黑色SUV里
with my balls hanging out in a towel
被枪顶着背
in the back of a black fucking Escalade.
蛋蛋还包在浴巾里
And the... I think the henchman
我觉得那个狗腿子
had a hook hand, and he told me
有个钩子手 他对我说
he was gonna cut my fucking dick off!
他要把我的鸡♥巴♥割下来
It's all my fault. Yeah.
都怪我 没错
Yeah, I'd say Julio's your...
是 我会说胡里奥是你的...
Come on, don't be, don't be...
行了 别 别
No, II would. Don't...
不 我要说 别...
Yeah. Let's be helpful.
好吧 我们帮帮她
Let's be helpful. Okay? We're here to help you.
我们帮帮她 好吗 我们是来帮你的
We're here to help us.
我们是来帮自己的
We're a team. Right?
我们是一条船上的蚂蚱 对吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is not your fault.
这不怪你
Danny's sorry. Okay?
丹尼也很道歉 好吗
He knows this is a shitty situation.
他知道情况很不妙
But th-there's a bottom line here.
问题在于
If Julio goes to jail,
如果胡里奥进了监狱
we are in the clear.
我们就不会有事
Julio goes free,
胡里奥无罪释放
we all go down.
我们都完蛋
I know you.
我了解你
And you are stronger than you think you are.
你比自己想象的要坚强
You got this.
你可以的
Good night, Miss Elena. Good night.
晚安 艾琳娜小姐 晚安
What happened to your face? Uh, basketball.
你的脸怎么了 打篮球弄的
No.
不可能
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
Yes, all is good.
没事 挺好的
Great. Uh, one quick thing.
那就好 还有一件小事
Tomorrow... Yeah.
明天 嗯
...during the teacher's union meeting,
在教师工会会议上
it might be nice if you don't only take photos
不要只和有钱人合影
with the billionaire boys club.
会比较好
Maybe take some shots with the people in the community.
或许该和社区中的人合合影
We don't want them forgetting where you're from.
我们不希望他们忘了你的出身
You don't have any idea where I'm from.
你一点儿也不清楚我是什么出身
Um, I apologize. Just...
很抱歉 你...
Can you please close the door? Thank you.
可以请你把门关上吗 谢谢
Sure.
好的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Politics.
政♥治♥上的事
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表