剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
We just received some footage from a security camera from
我们刚收到一份监控录像
one of the... the neighbor's house down the street.
来自街口的邻居
Do you mind if we play it? Go ahead.
我们能播放吗 可以
So the time code is gonna be 9:23 p.M.
时间点是晚上9点23分
That was just moments after the murders occurred.
也就是凶案发生后不久
And that...
视频中的人
is Julio Suarez.
是胡里奥·苏亚雷斯
That is Julio Suarez,
那是胡里奥·苏亚雷斯
who is clearly not at home with his father, playing the cello.
显然他没有和父亲在家 练习大提琴
It seems that there is a handgun,
在胡里奥裤腰间的
not a cello, in Julio's waistband,
是一把手♥枪♥ 不是大提琴
as he runs from the scene of the murders.
而他正在逃离凶案现场
That went pretty well, yeah?
这还算顺利吧
I happen to know that, without a murder weapon,
除非你找到凶器 不然就无法解决
you can never count Billy McBride out.
比利·麦克布莱德
So find it.
去找出来
Get back to your office. I need you to contact...
回你办公室 我要你联♥系♥...
I didn't do it. I swear.
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
Well, we just saw videotape of you running away with a gun.
我们才看了你带着手♥枪♥ 逃离现场的录像
But I didn't kill anybody.
但是我没有杀人
Do you want to spend the rest of your life in prison?
你想在牢里度过余生吗
If you lie to me, that's what's gonna happen to you.
你要是对我撒谎 那就是你的下场
You're gonna spend the rest of your fucking life in jail.
你得在该死的监狱里度过余生
Think about that. We're not gonna get anywhere
考虑一下 你不说出真♥相♥
until you tell us the truth. Do you understand that?
我们就不会有任何进展 明白吗
What's the story with the tape?
录像是怎么回事
I was at Marcos's place.
我当时在马科斯家
Right. Why were you there?
好 你去他家做什么
I was...
我当时
I was gonna kill Marcos, but...
本来打算杀马科斯 但是
I heard some gunshots, then I ran away.
我听见了枪声 我就跑了
Where's the gun?
那把枪在哪里
I threw it in the ocean.
我扔进海里了
I ran home, and then I went into my room,
我跑回家 跑进房♥间
but I couldn't do it. Julio.
但我下不了手 胡里奥
Don't ever lie to me again. Do you understand that?
不许再对我撒谎 明白吗
Yes, sir.
明白了
Now, what about the gunshots?
那么枪声是怎么回事
You get a look at the guy?
你看见人了吗
I didn't see his face.
我没看见他的脸
Well, was he Hispanic or white or black or what?
他是西班牙裔 白人 黑人 还是什么
Hehe was Hispanic. Good.
他 他是西班牙裔 很好
He-he was short and...
他 他很矮
I mean, he was really short. What else?
他真的很矮 还有呢
That's it. That's it?
就这些 就这些
Yeah.
是的
I know how bad this looks.
我知道这看起来很糟糕
Goddamn right, it does.
这他妈的确很糟糕
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是什么
This is for one guy.
这只是干掉一个人的钱
I don't do two-for-one specials.
我杀人又不是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Keep your voice down.
小声点
Yeah. Well, nobody told you to, okay?
没人让你这么干
This was one and done. Just blondie.
我们要干掉的人已经死了 就是那个金发的
You want problems? That's fine.
你想找麻烦吗 好
I can make problems.
我可以制♥造♥麻烦
Trust me, nobody here wants problems.
相信我 没人想惹麻烦
Then you're half short.
那你少给了一半的钱
Who's short? Try me, pendejo.
是谁矮 你要来试试吗 混球
Okay. I'll get you the rest of the money
行 你把枪交给我
when you give me the gun.
我就把剩下的钱给你
I fucking tossed it, ese.
我他妈把枪丢掉了
You told me to get rid of it.
你叫我处理掉的
Right. And now I'm telling you I need it.
对 现在我告诉你我需要它
Well, I threw it in some Dumpster.
我把它扔垃圾箱了
Which fucking Dumpster?
哪个垃圾箱
I don't fucking know.
我他妈哪知道
Stay here. I'll be here in a minute.
你留在这里 我很快就回来
You got it.
没问题
What's up, JT. Do you have any luck?
你好 JT 有什么收获吗
My magnetic personality is irresistible.
我的人格魅力是无法抗拒的
You want to try it? Come on out.
你想试试吗 过来吧
You know how I feel about water.
你知道我对水的感觉
I know how you feel about water. I'll be in.
我知道你对水的感觉 我马上过去
Come on inside, Billy. Come on inside.
进来吧 比利 快进来
It stinks.
真难闻
You want something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
I'll get it, unless you stripped my cupboard bare.
我来拿 除非你扫光了我的柜子
There she is.
在这里
Yeah. See you got a new radio.
对 你有了新的收音机
Santa Barbara Police Department.
那是圣芭芭拉警局的
They were just gonna throw it away.
他们打算扔掉
Perfectly in good condition,
它明明还很好用
and they were gonna toss it in the trash. It makes no sense.
他们就想把它扔进垃圾桶 没道理
You know Santa Barbara; they like new shit up there.
你知道的 圣芭芭拉警局就是这德行
Yeah, they do. Yeah. Yeah.
的确是 对
How's the Suarez case going?
苏亚雷斯的案子怎么样了
I've been watching that one. Yeah?
我一直在关注那案子 是吗
Well, actually, that's why I'm here.
实际上我就是为它而来的
My client saw the shooter run away from the scene.
我的当事人目睹了枪击者逃离现场
Didn't get a good look at him.
但没看清凶手的样子
All we know is he's a brown guy, short brown guy.
我们只知道他是个棕色皮肤的矮个
Evidently, really short brown guy.
据说是个特别矮的棕种人
You're looking for a short brown guy. Yeah.
你在找一个棕色皮肤的矮子 对
So you come to a-an expert.
所以你来求助于一个"专家"
You want a chaparro, a cabrón negrito.
你想找一个"短鞭子"[西语]
You know, I know 200 guys that fit that description.
我知道有两百个符合那个描述的人
I know. It's not a, not a lot to go on.
我明白 线索也太少了
I'm sorry, bud, that's all I got.
抱歉 朋友 我只有这么多信息
Well, I will work my people.
那我帮你问问我朋友
They are there for me. Cool.
他们会帮忙的 太好了
See what I can do. Yeah. Okay.
我会尽力的 好
Hey, Billy. Yeah.
比利 怎么了
Don't go in the ocean.
别到海里去
Lot of chatter on the Coast Guard radio
海岸警卫队电台里有很多
about chum in the water.
关于"水中朋友"的消息
You know what I mean? No.
你知道我什么意思吧 不知道
Evidently, the, uh, drug cartel dumped a bunch of bodies
据说贩毒集团丢弃了一堆尸体
and body parts in the-- a little close to the shore,
和尸块 就在海岸附近
so, uh, watch out for sharks, Billy.
所以小心鲨鱼的出没 比利
Appreciate the advice.
谢谢你的忠告
All right, man. Love you, buddy.
好了 兄弟 爱你 朋友
I love you.
我爱你
Okay, here she comes.
她过来了
Miss Silva. Miss Silva.
席尔瓦小姐 席尔瓦小姐
Miss Silva. Excuse me.
席尔瓦小姐 打扰一下
Councilwoman.
女议员
Did you visit Julio Suarez in jail?
你去监狱里探望胡里奥·苏亚雷斯了吗
What is your relationship with Julio Suarez?
你和胡里奥·苏亚雷斯是什么关系
And how long have you known him.
你认识他多久了
Do you think he's guilty?
你觉得他有罪吗
In fact, do you think he's a killer?
准确地说 你觉得他是个杀人凶手吗
The only reason this case has gotten so much attention
这个案子得到如此多关注的唯一原因是
is because a white kid from Brentwood was killed.
一个来自布伦特伍德的白人小孩被杀了
And it's easy to blame the brown kid
人们总会倾向于责怪棕色皮肤的小孩
and chalk it up into gang violence, but...
然后将案子粉饰成帮派暴♥力♥ 但...
That's why the community center is so important,
这就是社区中心重要的原因
for these kids to know they have people who believe in them,
要让这些小孩知道有人相信他们
just like I believe in Julio Suarez.
就像我相信胡里奥·苏亚雷斯一样
Wait! No more questions.
等等 提问到此结束
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表