剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Where'd you film this?
你这是哪拍的
Union Station, Saturday.
周六在联合车站
Who is she?
她是谁
I don't know.
不知道
They just had a sign on the piano
有人在钢琴上写了
that said anybody can play.
谁都能弹
She sat down.
她就坐下
She started playing.
弹起来了
She's so talented.
她好有才华
Wish I had the money to travel.
我也想有钱旅游
Play music anywhere.
到处演奏音乐
I want to go to Paris.
我想去巴黎
Someday I'll have the money to take you to Paris.
我肯定会挣到钱带你去巴黎的
Stay here.
待在这
No! Pedro!
不 佩德罗
Martin!
马丁
Talk to me, mijo.
说话啊 儿子
It's Papa, huh?
是爸爸
It's Papa. I'm here.
我在这
No.
不
No...
不
No.
不
Somebody help!
救命啊
Goddamn it.
可恶
Pathetic.
太可悲了
Fucking asshole.
混♥蛋♥
I could've cut you six ways from Sunday
这机子这么吵
with that noisy machine going.
我有六种办法干掉你
They wouldn't even hear you scream.
别人都听不到你叫
What time is it?
几点了
It's late. It's late.
很晚了
I got a name for your little brown guy.
我知道那个棕色皮肤小矮个的名字了
Tito Garcia.
提托·加西亚
That is everything you need to find him.
你找他需要的所有东西都在里面了
All right.
好
I owe you one, man.
我欠你个人情
No, you don't.
不
I'll be in hock up to my ears for years with you.
我这么多年欠你太多了
Well, let me know when we're even, okay?
还清的时候告诉我一声好吗
Yeah.
嗯
You got Wallace on the bench. Yeah.
法官是华♥莱♥士♥ 嗯
And Hakeem Rashad on my right.
哈基姆·拉沙德是控方律师
'27 Yankees.
阵容跟27年洋基队似的
Yeah, well, I like to think that we're the Gashouse Gang,
我觉得我们是煤气厂队
so fuck the Yankees. Fuck the Yankees, yeah.
洋基算个屁 没错
You know, uh...
对了
you may have to tell Wallace where you got that.
你得告诉华♥莱♥士♥资料是从哪来的
You sure?
你确定
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯
Got to run.
走了
Don't want to lose my parking spot.
不然没停车位了
There's street cleaning, I don't want Darryl to grab it.
外面在清洁街道 我可不想让达瑞尔抢了车位
I hear you. And certainly, you ought to do something about this lock.
嗯 你得修修锁了
I mean, a goddamn monkey with a credit card could get past it.
猴子拿信♥用♥卡♥都能撬开了
It did. Yeah.
还真有过 嗯
Be careful, Billy.
小心点 比利
This Tito Garcia's a slippery little shit and I don't...
提托·加西亚很狡猾的
I don't like him.
我不喜欢他
Appreciate it, JT.
感谢 JT
See you. Yeah.
再见 嗯
Fuck.
操
This is the real shooter, Tito Garcia.
真正开枪的是他 提托·加西亚
So, what, this just fell out of the sky or something?
这证据突然出现的吗
I have a source.
我有线人
Your Honor, this is some bullshit, okay?
法官阁下 这是胡说八道
And he even knows this is bullshit.
他自己都知道
I have it on very good authority that this is the shooter.
我的证据很可靠 这就是凶手
I'd like his trial testimony taken now
我希望在开庭前
before the trial even starts.
录取口供
Okay, and then you're gonna do what?
然后你要干什么
Accuse him of murdering Peña and Friedman?
控告他谋杀潘纳和弗里德曼
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
没错
Look, Your Honor, a conditional exam is highly unusual.
法官阁下 条件审查非常少见
He's just creating a distraction.
他就是想扰乱我们的注意
Why don't you just subpoena him for the trial, Mr. McBride?
不如让他出庭吧 麦克布莱德先生
Thank you. Your Honor, we believe that he's a flight risk.
谢谢 法官阁下 我们相信他会潜逃
He's an illegal immigrant
他是非法移♥民♥
and we don't want to wait for him to end up in Mexico.
我们可不想让他逃去墨西哥
Okay, so where is the proof, any proof whatsoever,
能把加西亚和凶案
that Garcia is connected to the crime?
联♥系♥在一起的证据在哪
Where's the proof?
证据在哪
That's something I can't reveal in open court.
我不能在法庭上出示
We do know that this is not the kind of guy
我们知道这人
who respects a subpoena.
不把传票当回事
So I want to get his testimony on the record
所以我想把他的证词记录下来
so as I don't lose another witness.
这样我就不会再失去一个证人
I'm sorry, Your Honor, I-I really hate to bog you down
抱歉 法官阁下 我真的不想
with meaningless things such as proof.
为了证据这样的小事麻烦您
But we still have no proof
但我们还是没证据
and this is still a court of law, is it not?
这里依然是法庭 对吧
I know this is a court of law, Mr. Rashad.
我知道这是法庭 拉沙德先生
Mr. McBride, we do need to know
麦克布莱德先生 我们得确认
that your information is credible.
你的信息是可信的
I can tell you who, but if I tell you anything more,
我可以告诉您他是谁 但要我继续说
then I would have to do it with, uh, an emptier room.
就不能有其他人在场了
Okay, fine.
好吧
Well, who's your source?
是谁告诉你的
James T. Reginald. James...
詹姆斯·T·雷金纳德 詹姆斯
James T. Reginald. Wow, that's...
詹姆斯·T·雷金纳德 这可
He had a nervous breakdown. The guy had a breakdown.
他精神失常 他精神崩溃过
He's not reliable whatsoever. Yeah, so you're a fucking
无论如何他都不靠谱 所以你现在又他妈
psychiatrist now or something
是个精神病医生了吗
Clear the room. I need to speak to Mr. McBride ex parte.
都出去 我要和麦克布莱德先生单独谈谈
Ex parte? You...
单独谈谈 你
I don't want him
我不想他
to have to reveal any of his attorney work product
泄露任何与他的线人
about his source.
有关的消息
Patty. Yeah.
帕蒂 嗯
Yeah, it's kind of just...
那个
Yes. Yep.
好的 好的
Yep. Open or closed?
开着还是关上
Close the door, please. Sure.
把门关上吧 好的
How is he?
他怎么样了
He's better.
他好多了
I haven't seen him since that night, you know.
那晚之后我还没见过他
Yeah. I can tell you where to find him.
我能告诉你去哪找他
I know where to find him.
我知道去哪找他
Poor fucking guy.
可怜人
God, he was...
天呐 他曾经
he was a brilliant lawyer.
他曾经是个才华横溢的律师
Yeah, he was.
他的确是
But, man, the system just broke him.
但是这个体系把他毁了
Okay.
好了
Let me... just...
让我 先
think for a minute.
想一会儿吧
You want to cool it with the pen, Rain Man?
别不停玩笔了 雨人
I know JT and Billy go way back, but JT's a fricking lunatic.
我知道JT和比利有交情 但JT就是个疯子
Yes, and I'm very comfortable with that.
对 你这么说我可真好受
Did Billy take my plea deal to your client?
比利有没有把认罪协议的事告诉你们的委托人
Lawyers are required to do so.
律师必须这么做
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表