剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Feel like, uh, like it's my duty, you know?
感觉这是我的天职
Would you like to see my operation room?
想看看我的手术室吗
It's, uh, very state-of-the-art.
很先进的
Things like that kind of creep me out.
我很怕那些东西
I probably better get back to the gal.
我还是回去找她吧
She's a complicated woman.
她挺复杂的
Yeah. She ain't your average bear.
嗯 她不是普通人
I think, Billy, you're in a honeymoon phase with her.
比利 你和她正处于蜜月期
She's not a woman who can be controlled, you know.
她无法被掌控
You ever met one that could be?
有女人能被掌控吗
What exactly are your intentions with my sister?
你对我妹到底有什么居心
My intentions?
居心
Well, not that it's anybody's business,
虽然这不关别人的事
but I don't have any specific intentions.
但我没什么特别的居心
I just kind of watch and wait.
我就是守望着
She's grown. So am I.
她和我都是成年人了
Thanks for the tour.
谢谢你带我参观这里
Of course.
不客气
They're not gonna shoot me, are they?
他们不会朝我开枪吧
No. No. Please.
不会 请
All right. I'm not a monster.
好 我又不是怪物
Step. Yeah, watch out.
台阶 小心点
All right.
好
I've been trying to call Billy. I can't get him.
我一直在给比利打电♥话♥ 我找不到他
What the fuck happened?
怎么回事啊
Someone got to Roman and his family.
罗曼和他的家人被人杀了
What about the kids?
孩子呢
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Wha... What about the cop that was watching him?
看着他的警♥察♥呢
They got to him, too.
也被杀了
I mean, how does this fucking happen?
到底怎么回事
Someone knew what they were doing.
有人知道他们的计划
That's how this fucking happens.
所以才会这样
So what does this mean for Julio now?
这对胡里奥有什么影响
I'm gonna run it by the D.A.
我得上报地检官
No promises, but I'm gonna recommend we drop the charges.
我承诺不了什么 但我会建议撤诉
Yeah, but we don't have Roman's testimony...
但我们没有罗曼的证词
Yes, I heard enough to know that the kid didn't kill anyone.
证据足够了 我知道那孩子没杀人
But whatever this is, it's beyond Julio. Excuse me.
但不管真♥相♥如何 肯定不止关乎胡里奥 失陪
Yeah?
喂
Just tell me, was this the cartel?
告诉我 是贩毒集团干的吗
We don't know for sure.
还不能确定
But if it is the cartel-- and I'm speculating-- but if...
但如果是 这只是我的推断
What do you mean you're speculating?
什么叫推断
If it was the cartel, once someone flips
如果真是贩毒集团干的 一旦有人招供
and they're taken out, it's over.
他们被除掉 就结束了
Okay?
好吗
Yeah, okay, right.
好的
Patty, look...
帕蒂
Hey, this is Billy.
我是比利
Leave a message. Fuck.
请留言 操
Hi, Denise. This is Patty.
丹妮斯 我是帕蒂
Yeah, been a long time.
好久不见
Listen, I'm trying to get ahold of your dad.
我在找你♥爸♥
He's where? Why?
他在哪 为什么
Never mind. Ju...
算了
Yes, text me the number.
把号♥码短♥信♥发给我
No, everything's fine. Everything's fine.
没事 没什么事
Just, if-if you get ahold of him, okay, tell him to call me.
如果你联♥系♥上他了 叫他给我打个电♥话♥
Okay, thank you. Bye. Bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
Damn it.
靠
I'm sorry, okay? It's fine.
对不起 好吗 没事
This is not your fault. I don't think it's my fault.
这不是你的错 我没觉得是我的错
Can I give you a ride home?
我送你回家吧
I have my car, thank you.
我有车 谢谢
Hi, I'm calling for Billy McBride.
我找比利·麦克布莱德
Billy McBride.
比利·麦克布莱德
Play that pretty song you played before.
再拉一遍你拉的那首曲子
The fuck are you?
你是谁啊
I'm JT. I'm a friend of Billy's.
我是JT 比利的朋友
I'm sorry I startled you.
抱歉我吓到你了
Okay, yeah.
没事
So, what, can I help you? Well, I hope so.
有什么可以帮忙吗 希望可以
I'm looking for Billy.
我在找比利
There's, uh... there's something going on.
有事要发生了
Well, he's not here. He's in Mexico,
他不在这 他在墨西哥
and apparently he'll be back tomorrow.
明天就回来
This won't wait.
这事等不了
Well, I don't know what to tell you
我也不知道该怎么说
'cause I've been trying to get ahold of him, too.
因为我也在找他
It's Julio.
是关于胡里奥的事
I-I think he's in trouble.
他有麻烦了
What do you mean? I don't know exactly.
什么意思 具体的事我还不清楚
It could be nothing, but, uh...
可能没事 但是
I don't want to chance it.
我不想冒险
Señora, like I said, Mr. McBride is not in at the moment.
夫人 我说了 麦克布莱德先生现在不在
I'll take the message for you. Okay?
我帮你转告他 好吗
Yes, Patty S.D. Patty S.P.
好 帕蒂·SD 帕蒂·SP
Uh, emergency at home.
家里有急事
Okay. Yes.
好的 嗯
I'll make sure he gets it.
我会转告他的
Adios.
再见
Listen, he was right about Tito.
他对提托的猜测是对的
We have to get the kid released immediately.
我们得赶紧救那孩子出来
Okay, let me see if I can get Wallace on the phone.
我看看能不能跟华♥莱♥士♥通上话
Or whatever judge is available.
或者其他可以的法官
It doesn't matter. Okay, listen.
这不重要 听着
Wallace knows the case, and she knows JT.
华♥莱♥士♥了解这个案子 也认识JT
She's our best bet. Fuck. Fine.
找她胜算最大 操 好吧
Just please hurry, okay?
请快点 好吗
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Why did you bring me here?
你为什么带我来这里
I just thought we needed to get away.
我想离开一段时间
You just seem kind of uncomfortable with your brother
你好像对你哥和你的回忆
and your memories and all that.
有点纠结
I wanted you to know who I am.
我希望你能知道我是谁
Where I'm from.
从哪来
And my life is not perfect.
我的人生并不完美
Whose life is perfect?
谁能完美
What are you doing? Enough!
你在干吗 够了
What are you doing, Claudia?
你干吗 克劳迪娅
That's my robe!
那是我的浴袍
I wasn't finished!
我还没完事呢
You're an animal.
你是个禽兽
Cover yourself.
把衣服穿上
Now you know how I feel.
现在你知道我什么感觉了
Sit with me.
跟我坐坐吧
Sit down, Clau.
坐下 小克
Please.
拜托
The lawyer will find out you're lying, then what?
那律师会发现你撒谎的 然后呢
You think about the future of others,
你考虑别人的未来
but can't see the future for yourself, Claudia.
却看不到自己的 克劳迪娅
I will always be here for you, Claudia.
我会一直陪着你 克劳迪娅
You know what needs to be done.
你知道该怎么做
I don't want anything to happen to him.
我不想让他出事
Clau,
小克
nothing's happened yet.
什么事都没发生呢
I know this guy, he'll never let it go.
我了解这人 他不会罢休的
I don't have to do it myself.
我不用自己动手
We can do it simple. Easy.
我们可以用很简单的方式
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表