剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't, I didn't know.
我不知道这些
No. You know, you never said anything.
没事 你没提过
Just don't love to talk about it.
我不想说
Yeah, I don't blame you. Sorry.
我不怪你 抱歉
Oh, you found the book.
你们找到这本书了
You know, I made that for her before she left to America.
这是她去美国前我给她做的
Yeah, she said.
她说了
She left it behind.
但她落下了
I didn't leave it behind. You "Forgot" it.
我没有 你忘了
You forgot who you are.
你忘了自己是谁
No, I haven't forgotten.
我没忘
Why do you care if it's here?
你干吗这么在乎它是不是在这
You know, Billy, um, Marisol and I,
比利 玛莉索尔和我
we used to share this bed as children.
小时候一起睡这床上
She used to be scared of the dark.
她原来很怕黑
We shared this bed-- you're gonna hate me
我们睡一张床 你肯定不希望我说这事
for telling this story-- we shared this bed
我们一直睡一张床
until the night Marisol got her first period.
直到玛莉索尔月经初潮那晚
Okay. We are done. She was freaking out
行了 别说了 她很害怕
because she thought she was dying, of course.
以为自己要死了
The blood coming out of her.
血都流出来了
And then I was just in-in shock because I didn't know what to do.
我当时吓懵了 不知道该怎么办
You were gonna show me the town, right?
你要带我去镇上走走的吧
Yes, let's go. Let's go.
嗯 走吧
Billy's a grown man, right?
比利是成年人了吧
Your brother's an interesting character.
你哥挺有意思的
Yeah, you are being polite.
你太绅士了
No, it's just being home.
回家就这样
Yeah.
嗯
I haven't been back to my home in... Oh, God.
我都不知道多久没回过家了 天啊
That was when... I'll probably never go back.
之前 我可能不会再回去了
You see the lazo?
看到那条拉索了吗
That represents their everlasting union.
这代表他们永恒的结合
They're bound forever.
他们会永远相连
Yup.
嗯
Hey, buddy.
兄弟
I'll distract her. You-you make a run for it, all right?
我引开她 你赶紧跑 好吗
Gracias, gracias. Yeah, yeah.
谢谢 不客气
Billy. Don't ruin their wedding day. What?
比利 别坏了他们大喜的日子 什么
Well, he didn't know what I was talking about, anyway.
反正他也听不懂我的话
It's taken care of.
搞定了
All of them.
所有人
No, I did it.
不 是我
Hey, you know the sister over there?
你认识那个修女吗
I think so.
认识
Do you pray?
你祈祷吗
Oh, God, no.
天啊 不
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, I-I wish. I don't pray.
我会许愿 不会祈祷
So...
所以
Why don't I just wait outside for you, okay?
我去外面等你吧
Yeah. Yeah. Take your time.
好 你慢慢来
It's good to see you, Sister.
见到你真好 修女
You are not welcome in the house of God.
上帝之家不欢迎你
Get out of here!
出去
You disgrace me!
你太丢人了
Get out!
出去
See? That's what I'm saying. They're trying to fuck me up
我就是这意思 他们为了点大♥麻♥
with a confidential warrant for some weed?
就要用秘密搜查令来弄我
Motherfuckers are getting licenses to sell this shit.
那些混♥蛋♥正在弄大♥麻♥销♥售♥许可证呢
I've got a weed card. Dude, you asked me to get JT here,
我有医用大♥麻♥卡的 你让我把JT带来
and he's here, so chill. Let him do
他来了 别紧张
his work, okay? Yeah, I wanted him because
让他干活 好吗 我让他来是因为
he helped my cousin and he knows what the fuck he's doing.
他帮了我表亲 办事也利索
I don't know you. All right, if you don't need me here, then whatever.
我又不认识你 你不想让我在这 随你
I apologize, okay?
我道歉 好吗
I respect you.
我尊重你
Give him the fucking phone.
把电♥话♥给他
I'm listening.
我在听
How does this snitch shit work?
怎么举报
'Cause I heard about some shit that's going down.
我听说有人在筹划一些事
Not here, but I know where.
不在这 但我知道地点
Some... kid.
有个孩子
Could I get a deal for that?
能做个交易吗
That depends.
看情况
Let's hear what you got.
你知道什么
That's a banana, isn't it?
是香蕉 对吧
Yeah? You're picking up a lot of Spanish here very quickly.
对吧 你在这西语学得真快
Well, now, that one I heard before.
我听过这个词
We used to make jokes about that one.
我们原来还老拿它开玩笑
About plátanos? Yeah.
香蕉吗 对
I-I had a friend from...
我有个朋友
Señora Silva. Yes?
席尔瓦夫人 嗯
The campaign.
竞选的事
I hope it's good news.
希望是好消息
I hope so. It might take a while.
希望吧 可能需要点时间
That's all right. Take your time. Good.
没事 不着急 好
Hey, Billy. Hey, what's up?
比利 你好啊
You like the town? Yeah, yeah.
喜欢这个镇子吗 是的
I didn't get to see much, but yeah, sure.
我没怎么逛 但很喜欢
Yeah, it's a nice town. Yeah.
这镇子不错 嗯
They're very poor, but, um... good people.
这里的人很穷 但人好
Yeah, I'm sure.
是啊
Do you know what I do, Billy?
你知道我是干什么的吗 比利
To tell you the truth, she didn't tell me about you.
说实话 她没跟我提起过你
Really? Oh, that's strange.
是吗 奇怪了
We're very close, you know.
我们很亲的
Well, she's, uh, she's a little secretive.
她嘴巴很紧
She tends to keep things under her hat, you know?
喜欢把事藏在心里
Would you like me to show you around the property?
要我带你参观一下这里吗
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Ah, let's go. Please, after you.
走吧 你先请
Thanks.
谢谢
Ah, look at this.
看看
Very bad year for the Cabernet grapes.
今年赤霞珠葡萄收成很不好
You know much about wine, Billy?
你懂红酒吗 比利
No, I don't know shit about wine.
完全不懂
Ah, you're more of a bourbon man, huh?
你喜欢波旁酒吧
Yeah, exactly. I respect that.
没错 我尊重你的品位
Oh, please, don't-don't mind them.
别管他们
So, look, I got a question about Marisol.
我有个关于玛莉索尔的问题
Okay.
好
What happened to her parents?
她父母怎么了
Ah, it's very sad.
很惨
Her parents owed money to the cartel, and...
她父母欠了贩毒集团的钱
they couldn't pay, so they paid with their lives.
还不起 只能拿命来抵
Which cartel? Oh, they're long gone.
哪个集团 早就没了
It's a very peaceful town now.
这里现在非常平静
Yeah, I can see.
能看出来
Pretty good at keeping the peace there.
你很会维持这里的平静
Well, some people want what I have. Yeah.
有些人想要我的东西 嗯
Billy. Billy, Eduardo.
这是比利 这是爱德华多
How you doing? Hola.
你好 你好啊
Eduardo's been working for the family for a very long time.
爱德华多给家族做事很久了
Sí, sí. Uh, he's a very loyal man.
是的 他很忠诚
I'm also a surgeon, Billy.
我还是个外科医生 比利
No. No. No, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Yeah, nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You're the first hobby surgeon I ever met.
你是我见过的第一个把外科手术当爱好的人
Ah, it's a poor town. I'm the only surgeon around.
这镇子很穷 只有我一个外科医生
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表