剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Hola.
你好
Hola, Billy. What's up, honey?
嗨 比利 你好 亲爱的
How you doing?
你怎么样
Sorry. Uh, that's my upbringing.
抱歉 那是我受到的教育
We call everybody "Honey."
我们叫每个人"亲爱的"
I think it's cute. Yeah.
我觉得这很可爱 是吗
Uh, not much. I've just been here waiting for you
没什么 我一直在这里等你
for, like, two hours, I think.
等了大概两个小时吧
Well, you wanna come up? Come on. Yeah. I...
你要上去吗 来吧 我...
You know, the-the kids at the community center
社区中心的孩子
signed this card for Julio.
为胡里奥签了这张卡片
Come on, let's go, let's go. Yeah, and, uh,
来 上来 进去 好
I was thinking that you could deliver this to him,
我想 你可以把这个交给他
now that you're his lawyer.
因为你是他的律师
You heard about that, huh? Yes, and I'm so happy.
你听说了是吧 是的 我非常开心
Stop it. I feel much better about everything.
别这样 让我有了更多希望
Yeah? Yes.
是吗 是的
Good.
很好
So, uh, would you give it to him? Of course.
那你可以给他吗 当然可以
Yeah, yeah. It's no sweat.
好 好 小事一桩
I-I would, but...
我想给他 但...
No, I get it.
没事 我明白
Next time I see him, I'll give it to him.
我下次见他的时候给他
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sorry, I-I haven't called you about the drink, I know.
很抱歉 我知道还没打电♥话♥请你喝酒
No, you never have.
是 你没有
I got some glasses in there.
我房♥间里有酒杯
I mean, can't promise you how clean they are.
我不能保证杯子有多干净
I don't care. I can...
我没所谓 关上门
drink out of a bottle behind closed doors.
我可以直接拿瓶子喝
I'm fucked, aren't I?
我没救了 对吧
We are both fucked.
我们都没救了
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们进去吧
Okay.
好吧
Let's go. Geez, what do you want?
跟我走 天啊 你要干什么
Come on, let's go.
走 跟我走
Quiet.
别出声
I'm going. Jesus.
我在走 天啊
This is Wyatt.
我是怀亚特
Did you have a good workout, Tom?
锻炼得还好吗 汤姆
Jesus, Gabriel. You scared the shit out of me.
天啊 加布里尔 你吓死我了
How are you, my friend?
你还好吗 朋友
Me, uh, I'm not a gym person, you know?
我不喜欢健身房♥ 你知道吗
I like to be outside in the fresh air.
我喜欢外面的新鲜空气
Listen, if this is about, uh...
如果是关于
Let me finish, Tom.
等我说完 汤姆
You know I don't like to be interrupted.
你知道我不喜欢被打断
I'm sorry. Of course.
当然知道 很抱歉
I need you to focus, Tom.
汤姆 我需要你专心点
You said everything was under control, and it's not.
你说一些都在掌控中 但并不是
The DEA is getting too close.
缉毒局现在盯得太紧了
And I hear this high-profile lawyer
而且我听说那个知名律师
Billy McBride's on the case.
比利·麦克布莱德接了这个案子
Now, this is the kind of attention I don't want.
我不希望这么引人注目
Do you understand? Hey, I a hundred percent agree.
你明白吗 我百分百同意
And II promise you, this is... Oh, enough with the promises.
我向你保证 这个 不用再保证了
Get Marisol Silva under control.
把玛莉索尔·席尔瓦管好
I will, but if you could...
我会的 但如果你能
Tom, interrupt me again.
汤姆 你再打断我试试
Get Marisol Silva to shut her mouth.
让玛莉索尔·席尔瓦闭嘴
We need the kid to be convicted
我们得让这个孩子的罪名成立
so this investigation is over, you understand?
这样调查才能结束 你明白吗
You give me two days,
给我两天时间
you won't even know this ever happened.
到时候你会觉得这事都没发生过
I'm telling you, you give Tom Wyatt two--
我跟你说 给汤姆·怀亚特两天
Gabriel? Hello.
加布里尔 喂
Fuck.
妈的
Fucking disgusting. Fuck!
真♥他♥妈♥恶心 操
Shit.
我♥操♥
Shut the fuck up.
把嘴闭上
Find the fucking thing, goddamn it.
快点找东西 蠢货
I can't see shit! Fuck.
我什么都看不到 妈的
How do you know this is the right fucking Dumpster?
你怎么确定就是这个垃圾箱
I don't know. Do you have any fucking idea where we are?
我不确定 你知道我们这是在哪里吗
I don't... You don't know, do you?
我不知道 你不知道 是吗
You don't fucking have any idea! I thought it was here!
你♥他♥妈♥什么都不知道 我以为是这里
Where the fuck is it?
这他妈是哪里
Where...? I put it right here.
哪里 我就扔在这里了
God fucking... Don't fucking know where it is.
操♥你♥祖♥宗♥ 根本不知道在哪里
Fuck! What?
混账 怎么了
Where the fuck it go? I don't know!
到底去哪里了 我不知道
Where is it? I don't know where the fuck it is!
在哪里 我不知道在哪里
Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
Danny. Danny.
丹尼 丹尼
Hey, Danny.
丹尼
Oh, shit.
妈的
W-What the fuck happened, man?
你到底怎么了 伙计
Some creepy fuck with a fucking hook hand
有个手上带钩子的鬼杂种
just kidnapped me. Fuck! Who
把我绑走了 混账 是谁
I-I don't know. It was one of Gabriel's fucking guys,
我不知道 只知道是加布里尔的手下
and he said he's gonna kill me.
他说要杀了我
Fucking dead! Okay, okay. Calmcalm down.
死定了 好了 冷静下
What did he say? What did he say? Fuck. Fuck.
他说什么了 混账
"What did he say?" Jesus Christ, Danny.
"他说什么了" 天啊 丹尼
I don't give a fuck what he said.
我他妈才不管他说了什么呢
Fucking Marisol. Fuck, man!
狗♥日♥的♥玛莉索尔 混账
I told her. I told her. Okay. Okay.
我跟她说了 好了 好了
She didn't fucking lay in you, motherfucker.
可她就是不听话 操她妈的
I gave you one fucking job! Stop fucking hitting me, man!
我就只让你做这一件事 别他妈打我 伙计
You said you were gonna handle this, huh?
你说过你会处理
You like this fucking car?! Stop fucking...
你喜欢这辆车 住手
Stop fucking hitting me, man! You like all this shit
别他妈打我 伙计 你喜欢我给你的
I've given you, motherfucker
这些破事
Fucking made you! I'm trying to fucking drive!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我他妈在开车
I gave you everything, fucker!
你的一切都是我给的 狗♥日♥的♥
Fuck you! Fuck you, man!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Nobody tells me what to do!
没人告诉我要怎么做
Get the fuck off me!
他妈的放开我
Get me to a shower, you fuck!
带我去洗澡 操
Hang on a sec.
等一下
I tried the bar first.
我去酒吧找过你了
Look, McBride, I'm here out of respect.
麦克布莱德 我来是因为尊重你
I'd like to put a plea offer on the table.
我想跟你谈谈认罪协议
The kid was at the crime scene, but he didn't kill anybody.
那个孩子是在犯罪现场 但他没杀人
He told you that? Yeah, and I believe him.
他告诉你的 是的 我相信他
Yeah, I know you do, because you want to believe it.
我知道你相信他 因为你愿意信他
I hope you don't have some big speech planned.
你希望你不是来长篇大论的
We don't have an audience here.
我们这里没听众
I'm offering voluntary manslaughter.
我的提议是过失杀人
11 years. Uh, good behavior, he'll be out in maybe seven.
十一年 表现好的话 也许七年就出去了
By that time, he's only 23 years old.
到那时候 他才23岁
That's enough... You know what happens to a kid
也够 你知道让一个孩子
when they put him in jail for seven years.
坐七年牢会怎样
It's a fair offer.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥不亏
You're gonna do him more harm than good
你要是不接受的话
if you don't take it.
只会给他带来更多坏处
He didn't do it.
他没杀人
The offer is on the table.
这就是我们的条件
You have an obligation to take that offer to your client.
你有义务把认罪协议告诉你的委托人
I don't want this case being overturned
我不希望这个案子因为
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表