剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
This is a joke.
这是个玩笑
This is no joke to me.
我才不觉得是玩笑呢
Only God and I know the pain I've been suffering.
只有我和上帝能亲身体会我的痛苦
Yeah. Show him. Show him. Don't show him.
没错 给他看看 别给他看
No, ma'am, you don't have to do that.
不 您不用给我看
I believe you. Don't show him.
我相信你 别给他看
Oh, that's okay. You don't have to.
没事的 您不用麻烦
Five days. II believe you.
五天 我真的相信你
It's been five days.
都过去五天了
Just killing me. Can't you see it on my face?
真是疼死我了 你从我脸上看不出来吗
Yes, ma'am. Absolutely. I saw it already.
是的 我看出来了 真的
Did you see it?
看见没
Do we have a case, Billy? Do we have a case here?
你觉得我能告他们吗 比利 能赢吗
Well, I don't-- I haven't really handled a bunion case before,
我从来没有接手过拇囊肿的案子
so I'm not sure. Well, it's been five days,
所以我不确定 这都五天过去了
He can't help her.
他帮不了她
He can't help her. Sit down. Sit down.
他帮不了 快坐下 坐下
Ah, listen.
听着
I have a good real estate business we can run together.
我有一个房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥可以和你一起经营
No!
不
That's the real estate girl, real estate person.
她就是卖♥♥♥房♥♥产的
Not really me.
我可不是
Here you go.
来
Jesus Christ.
上帝
Um, all right. Here, I got you.
谢谢 来 我帮你
Thank you. I better, um...
谢谢 我得
Thank you. I better get back in there, so...
谢谢 我得进去了
What's up?
怎么了
Well, I-I want to get this out right away.
我就直说了
Uh, just want you to know I hired Brittany back,
我又雇回了布列塔尼
just to do some paperwork and stuff.
帮我处理一些文书和杂事
I mean, I think it's deeply stupid, but...
我觉得这真是蠢爆了 但是
I mean, I don't care.
反正我不在乎
It's got nothing to do with me.
跟我没半毛钱关系
Yeah, well...
没错
To me, I think that about the only thing
对于我而言 唯一
that's not forgivable is murder.
不可原谅的行为是杀人
Anything else I'd say you can forgive people for.
其他任何错误我觉得都能原谅
I don't care. I mean, I... It's-it's your business.
我真不介意 这是你的事
Oh, I got my reasons.
我也有理由的
You remember Oscar, right?
你记得奥斯卡吧
From Chez Jay, the kitchen guy.
在切兹·杰伊餐厅厨房♥工作的
Oh, yeah. Nice guy with the hair nets.
记得 戴着发网人特别好的那个
Yeah. Yeah.
对 记得的
Well, his sons-- they're, uh, they're gangbangers,
他两个儿子是混帮派的
and they've been gangbangers for a while,
混了好一会儿了
and they got in the middle of some bad shit
他们卷进了些不好的事情
and got themselves killed.
结果两个都死了
His little kid, the fresh-faced one
他的小儿子 特别清爽的那个
used to come in the bar all the time, you know?
经常到餐厅来的
I remember, yeah. Little kid. Yeah.
我记得的 就那个小孩
He gets arrested for taking care of the guys
他被指控枪杀害死他哥哥们的凶手
that got his brothers.
而被逮捕了
Some kind of retaliation supposedly.
说是为了复仇
Not such a great kid then, huh?
也不是什么好孩子
No, I think he is, actually.
不 我真的觉得他是个好孩子
At least I think it's worth looking into.
至少我觉得值得调查一番
Anyhow...
总之
Oscar is the kid's only alibi.
奥斯卡是那个孩子唯一的不在场证明
He was home at the time, and...
他那时在家
Oscar was gonna go to court, you know, testify for the kid.
奥斯卡正要上庭 为孩子作证
And, uh...
结果
anyway, he left, and, uh, was headed back to Chez Jay,
他离开了 回切兹·杰伊餐厅的路上
and I heard some gunshots, and, uh, ran outside,
我听到了枪响 跑到外面一看
and, uh... Oscar was laying in the parking lot.
奥斯卡就躺在停车场的地上
So now the kid's got nobody.
现在那个孩子没有其他亲人了
His dad's dead, his brothers are dead,
他爸爸死了 他的两个哥哥也死了
and he's in jail for murder.
他自己因为谋杀罪进了监狱
It looks like he's going down.
他这牢是坐定了
So I took the case.
所以我接了他的案子
And I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Just... look, y-you don't have to deal with Brittany.
你不需要跟布列塔尼打交道
Like I said, she'll stay a hundred yards
如我所说 她会离你
away from you all the time. No.
一百米远 不
She's just doing paperwork for me.
她只是帮我处理些文件
Okay, Brittany aside, my life, it's-it's...
撇开布列塔尼不说 我的生活
it's full right now. Yeah.
非常忙碌 对
Okay? If you knew the shit that I have to deal with right now...
如果你了解我现在要处理的这些破事
Look, could you just hear me out, please?
请你听我说完 好吗
But even-- wait-- even if I was just sitting on my ass all day,
但是就算 等等 就算我整天没事干
right, I cannot, under any circumstances,
不管是什么情况 我现在
do another case right now.
都接不了案子
I can't.
我办不到
I mean, the last one nearly killed us.
上个案子差点害我们赔了性命
You know that. And a murder case?
你是知道的 现在又是谋杀案
Really, why would you do that?
真的 你为什么还接
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Believe me, I thought about that.
相信我 我考虑过的
Look, I was holding the guy's hand when he died.
那个人死的时候我正握着他的手
Okay? That does something to you.
好吗 那会对你有些影响
And if I've got any passion for doing this shit
如果我对这些破事还怀有任何激♥情♥
left in me at all, this is where I need to use it.
正好可以在这个案子中发挥一下
I get it. And I'm-I'm...
我明白 我...
I really am sorry, but I can't do it.
我真的很抱歉 但我不能接这个案子
Yep.
好吧
Could you do me another favor on a different subject?
你能帮我做另外一件事吗
Yeah.
行啊
Could you call me sometimes?
没事给我打个电♥话♥
I haven't heard from you, you know.
你一直没给我打过电♥话♥
I mean, come see me sometime even, have a drink with me.
偶尔过来看看我 跟我喝一杯
Yes, I will come and see you, and we will have a cola.
好的 我会去看你 跟你一起喝可乐
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
Okay.
好吧
It was very nice seeing you. It was good to see you.
很高兴见到你 我也很高兴见到你
All right, well, let me ask you this.
好了 我问问你
Who set you up with your third wife?
你第三任老婆是谁给你介绍的
This guy, right? Because we're friends.
这个人 对吗 因为我们是朋友
And that's why I'm gonna give you a break
所以我头六个月
on the first six months...
就不收你的钱
Cigarette? Yeah, let me get a cigarette.
要烟吗 要 给我根烟
On the first six months if you sign for three years.
如果你租三年头六个月我就不收钱
What's the problem? They each have their own tent.
怎么了 他们每个人都有自己的帐篷
It's rustic, Carl!
这是乡村风格的 卡尔
All right, listen.
好吧 听着
You change your mind, all right, you give me a call today.
如果你改变心意了 就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
If not, I-I got a lot of people looking at this space.
如果你不要 还有很多人盯着这个地方呢
All right?
好吗
Bye.
再见
You know why you're having trouble renting this place?
知道为什么这个地方你租不出去吗
Why's that? 'Cause you don't have free WiFi.
为什么 因为你没有免费无线网
You're absolutely right.
你说得太对了
I usually am.
我一向看得很准
You know, I was talking to my psychic friend about you today.
我今天还跟我的灵媒朋友说起你来着
Great.
好吧
She says you're unhappy.
她说你不开心
She says she sees more for you.
她说她看到了你的未来
So do I.
我也是
You have a chartreuse aura about you today.
你今天身上笼罩着黄绿色的光环
Chartreuse. Yeah.
黄绿色 对
Green and yellow.
绿色和黄色
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表