剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
It's okay.
没事
Well, Keith and I are on working this case.
凯斯和我正在调查一个案子
I-Innocent kid, wrong place, wrong time,
无辜的孩子 错误的地点 错误的时间
and all that, and we got a guy.
以及其它这一切 有一个人
If he'd come forward, he could prove the kid's innocent, but...
要是他挺身而出 他就能证明那孩子无罪 但
Come on, Billy.
拜托 比利
Don't need to bother Mary with all that.
没必要让玛丽为这个烦心
I'm just curious what she thinks. She probably doesn't care.
我就是想知道她怎么想 她可能都不在乎
I'm sure she's got an opinion.
她肯定有想法
I mean, what do you think?
你怎么看
Honestly, I mean, should the guy come forward,
说真的 那人应该自告奋勇吗
and... even though he'd have to admit
即使他得承认
that he did something wrong
他做错了事情
Kid's innocent?
证明孩子无辜
Yeah, I mean, that seems like what a decent person should do.
这是一个正直的人该做的事
Yeah. Problem is,
问题是
we're not sure he's a decent person.
我们不知道他是否正直
He may just be a scumbag, so...
他可能是个小人
What do you think, Keith?
你怎么看 凯斯
I think we should talk outside.
我们应该在外面谈
Yeah, we don't want to bore Mary with all this.
我们不该用这种事打扰玛丽
We'll see you later, honey.
晚点见 宝贝
I hope that guy does the right thing.
我希望那人做了正确的事
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Say bye.
说再见
Bye. Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Fuck do you think you're doing, huh?
你以为你在干什么
Just trying to give you one more chance...
只是想再给你一次机会
Just stay the fuck away from me.
离我远点
Okay? Stay the fuck away from my family.
行吗 离我家人远点
You know what I could do to you.
你知道我能对你做什么
Whatever it is, it ain't gonna make your problem go away.
无论能做什么 都没法解决你的问题
I'm trying to help you and your family.
我在帮你和你的家人
Fuck you.
去死
You don't give a fuck about me.
你才不在乎我呢
Let's say that's true.
假设这是真的
It ain't your wife's fault, and it ain't your kids' fault.
那不是你妻子的错 也不是你孩子的错
Do not use my family to get to me, okay?
别利用我的家人对付我
I know that fucking trick.
我了解这种招数
This ain't a trick.
这不是招数
Listen, all this is gonna come back on you.
这案子会查回你身上的
I got the FBI all over it.
我已经让联调局来查了
You need to tell me what you want to do, right now.
你现在就得告诉我你的决定
I fucked up, man.
我搞砸了
I ruined our lives.
我毁了我们的生活
I need your help, Bill.
我需要你的帮助 比尔
And that's what I'm trying to do.
这正是我在做的
So let's go get in the car and see Hakeem,
让我们上车然后去见哈基姆
all right? No.
行吗 不想
I don't, I don't think I can
我没法
look him in the eye and tell him this shit.
对着他说出这一切
You're gonna have to, man.
你必须得这么做 兄弟
You should probably leave your gun here.
把枪留在家里吧
Oh, shit, there it is.
给你这个
What? Meat for you,pricle for me?
什么 你吃肉我吃刺
You just shut your mouth, you take this bite,
你别说话 吃一口这个
it'll change your life right now.
它立马♥会♥改变你的人生
Here it comes.
给
Oh, my God.
天哪
Aw, that's awesome.
太棒了
That's Jean-Georges right there.
看来你品味不赖
There's more where I came from.
我家乡盛产这个
Here you go, my friend. Thank you.
给 我的朋友 谢谢
Wolf it down, sister.
吞下去 妹子
Look at you.
瞧你
Look at you on this boat.
瞧瞧你在这船上
You know. I think all this looks pretty fucking good on me.
这些都很衬我
Tell you what, Brittany.
布列塔尼
What?
怎么
I think everything looks good on you.
没什么东西不衬你的
I'm not, like, uh...
我不是
I can't, like, regular people, um...
我不像一般人能
It doesn't work that way for me, um...
我不那样
It's complicated, so I'm not, uh...
这很复杂 所以我不是
Well, I got my own complicated past, so...
我也有自己复杂的过去
Not like mine. No, I get it.
和我的过去不一样 不 我理解
I don't know.
这可不一定
You don't scare me. I've seen it all.
你没吓到我 我见的多了
Done it all.
也做的多了
Can I show you something?
我能给你看点东西吗
McBride's a piece of work.
麦克布莱德真是难缠
I mean, we don't have to talk.
我们用不着说话
The fuck is this?
这是怎么回事
He'll tell you.
他会告诉你的
I need a guarantee.
我需要一个担♥保♥
Witness protection.
我需要证人保护
Immunity.
还有豁免权
You're the guy?
你就是那个证人
I need your word or I'm not saying shit.
我需要你的担♥保♥ 否则我什么都不会说
Look, he's not gonna do anything for you, Roman,
他不会为你做任何事的 罗曼
unless you tell him what you told me.
除非你把跟我说的话再跟他说一遍
I, uh...
我
Julio Suarez... did not kill Hunter Friedman
胡里奥·苏亚雷斯没有杀亨特·弗里德曼
and Marcos Peña.
和马科斯·潘纳
Tito Garcia was my C.I.
提托·加西亚是我的线人
He killed those boys.
是他杀了他们
Tito told you that? No.
是提托告诉你的吗 不是
Then how do you know?
那你是怎么知道的
That's all I'm telling you
我只能告诉你这些
till my family is safe and I have immunity.
直到我的家人得到保护 我得到豁免权
What'd you do? I'm not telling you anything.
你干了什么 我不会告诉你的
What the fuck did you do?
你♥他♥妈♥到底干了什么
No, that-that's all I'm saying now.
不 我现在只能说这些
You plant that fuckin' gun? That's all...
那把枪是你布置的吗 我不...
No, no. Come on. Come on.
不 不 别这样 别这样
Hakeem, buddy, come on, come on, come on.
哈基姆 兄弟 冷静点
He set the kid up.
他陷害了那个孩子
I know, I know, I know.
我知道
I prosecuted an innocent fucking kid.
我起诉了一个无辜的孩子
Yes, I know that. Not to mention every case that we worked on
我知道 更别说我们每个案子
can be thrown out. He's helping us now, okay?
都可能被推♥翻♥ 他在帮我们
What the fuck were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在想什么
Please.
拜托了
No, I'm not giving him any fucking help.
不 我才不会帮这个混♥蛋♥
Need you to tell me everything I need to fucking know.
你得告诉我一切我他妈需要知道的事
No fucking way.
这他妈不可能
No? No.
不可能 不行
Oh, you think you're calling the shots right now?
你以为现在是你说了算吗
There's more to it.
还有很多内情
You guys know everything?
你们知道所有事情了吗
We know what we need to know.
我们知道了我们需要的部分
But you're gonna have to get his family witness protection. Okay?
但你得给他的家人申请证人保护
And immunity.
还有豁免权
You need to tell me every goddamn thing I need to know.
你要告诉我一切我需要知道的破事
Everything.
一切
Okay.
好
I'm gonna get my wife and kids out of town,
我要把我的妻儿送出城
and then I'll tell you everything. No, no.
然后我就告诉你所有事情 不行
No, I can't let you do that. Come on.
不 我不能让你去 求你了
I'm gonna put a cop on you. Hakeem,
我要把你交给警♥察♥ 哈基姆
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表