剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
you know me, all right?
你了解我的
No. I'm not gonna put my family at risk.
不行 我不会把我家人置于危险中
I... I'm gonna put a cop on you.
我... 我要把你交给警♥察♥
You got me, man.
你已经抓到我了 兄弟
Just make it someone I don't know already.
找个我还不认识的人吧
Hey, Hakeem.
哈基姆
He's your boy now, give him a ride home.
他现在是你的了 载他回家吧
Get in the fucking car.
快滚上车
Good luck, Detective.
祝你好运 探长
So, it all started, uh, with my sister.
一切都始于我的姐姐
When she was 12, she lost her leg.
她在12岁时失去了一条腿
And, uh... it was like a staph infection.
是葡萄球菌感染导致的
Sorry, I feel like...
抱歉 我感觉...
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
我感觉我要吐了
Really? It's okay.
真的吗 没关系的
Hey, it's okay.
这没什么
Keep going.
你继续说吧
Anyway, the... the first morning that my sister
我姐姐从医院回来的
was home from the hospital,
第一天早上
at breakfast, my mom was trying to,
在吃早餐的时候 我妈尝试
you know, just keep it light with cartoons and cereal.
用动画片和麦片来安抚我们
You know, like we're...
让我们感觉...
It's a normal... normal morning,
那只是个正常的早晨
normal kitchen.
正常的厨房♥
This is the table.
这就是当时的饭桌
I... My sister sat in her wheelchair.
我... 我姐姐坐在她的轮椅上
She had her prosthetic on.
她装上了她的假肢
But it was bothering her, so my mother
但那让她很心烦 所以我妈
helped her take it off here at the table.
帮她卸下假肢 放在桌上
And... I was nine,
我当时九岁
and I sat right here
我就坐在这里
watching it all. And, uh...
看着这一切
her knee was, uh...
她的膝盖...
I just couldn't take my eyes off of it.
我忍♥不住盯着她的膝盖看
It was red, and...
它是血红色的
it's where her leg was cut off.
她的腿就是从那里截掉的
Anyway, it was sore, so my mother was rubbing it
她的伤口很痛 我妈就帮她揉
to soothe her.
以缓解她的疼痛
And... I... realized that
我... 就意识到
she was going to exclusively have my mother's love
从那一刻开始 她将得到
from that point, um...
我妈的独宠...
which, strangely...
鬼使神差地...
I mean, I don't know, I was a fucking kid.
我不知道 我就是个操蛋的小孩
I didn't know what a hard-on was,
我不知道勃起是怎么回事
but that's what happened.
但事情就这样发生了
Um, and my therapist later reduced it
我的治疗师后来将其减轻为
to something called eroticized childhood trauma,
一种色情性童年创伤
which, uh,
它...
is just like, uh...
它就像...
Well... I'm so fucked up. You know?
我太操蛋了
But it happened.
但这就是事实
I don't know what I'm...
我不知道我...
So you built this?
所以你建了这个房♥间
That therapist said I really needed to
那个治疗师说我需要
imagine myself in my childhood kitchen,
想象自己处在童年那个厨房♥
really put myself... here.
把自己置于这里
I guess if you have the money, right?
如果你有这个钱的话 是吧
Why not, huh?
有何不可呢
Yeah. I don't know. It's-it's over the top.
我不知道 这 这有点过分
It's a lot. I don't...
这很过分 我不能...
Can I?
我可以吗
Come on, I don't want you to... You...
别这样 我不想让你...
I want to. Don'tdon't make fun of me.
我想这么做 别 别开我玩笑
I want to.
我想这么做
The right?
是右腿吗
The left.
左腿
Like that?
这样吗
Yeah.
嗯
I've never been intimate with anyone before.
我之前从没有和谁有过亲密关系
I've been in relationships
我谈过恋爱
and had sex and...
做过爱
But never...
但从没有...
Is it weird that I'm...
我这样觉得
thinking about us being together?
我们在一起了会不会很怪
No.
不会
I like helping you.
我喜欢帮助你
You do? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Why?
为什么
Because... I understand you.
因为 我理解你
Do you understand me?
你能理解我吗
I think I do.
我觉得可以
Come down here.
下来
Oh, no! Oh, my God.
不 天呐
Not... no...
别... 不...
Stop.
别闹
Hey, do you want to sleep over?
你想在这过夜吗
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
But soon.
但很快就能了
Okay.
好吧
I got to go back to the office.
我得回办公室去了
Prep some final paperwork for Billy.
为比利准备一些最后的文件
Yeah. What's going on?
好 怎么了
I don't know, I guess he thinks Julio's gonna get out next week?
我不知道 我猜他觉得胡里奥下周要出狱了
Wha-What happened?
怎么回事
Uh, Billy found a guy who's willing to testify
比利找到了一个愿意指证
about the murders.
凶手的人
So, he's-he's got somebody who's gonna flip?
他找到了一个愿意招供的人
It always happens on cases like this with Billy.
比利负责的案子总会这样
He just digs and digs and digs and keeps,
他会一直一直深挖 我也说不好
I don't know, asking people questions.
不停地问别人问题
And... eventually...
到了最后
someone comes forward and tells the truth.
就会有人站出来说出真♥相♥
Well, that's-that's awesome.
那挺厉害的
Yeah, but it's a mess of paperwork.
是 但总有一堆文件要处理
Did I bring a purse?
我带钱包了吗
Billy.
比利
How's it going?
你还好吗
It's good. Good. I...
挺好的 挺好的 我...
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Well, you shouldn't be worried about my ass.
你不用担心我什么
I mean, I should've called you, and I--
我应该打给你的 但我...
I'm a fucking idiot. I'm really sorry.
我真是个白♥痴♥ 很抱歉
I was just thinking you didn't trust me enough
我只是在想你不够信任我
to talk to me. No, I do trust you.
所以不告诉我 不是 我信任你
Really. I wanted to also... Well, maybe you shouldn't.
真的 我还想... 或许你不该
...apologize, you know...
和你道歉来着
You don't need to apologize to any-- Forget it.
你不用为任何事道歉 别往心里去
You didn't say anything, it was me.
你什么都没说 都怪我
The whole fucking thing was me. I was an asshole.
所有事都是我挑起来的 我是个混♥蛋♥
And the fact that you came down here surprises me.
而你还到这里来找我让我很惊讶
Why are you not mad at me? I don't understand.
你为什么不生我的气 我不理解
Well, I was worried. I wasn't mad.
我很担心 我不生气
What's going on? I.. umm, I can't go inside no more,
怎么了 我不能再进门了吗
uh, Uncle Danny?
丹尼叔叔
Mary's feeling like shit, you know.
玛莉很不舒服
Kids are coming down with something.
孩子们染了什么病
Oh, that sucks. Yeah.
真可怜 是啊
Thought I was gonna see you at the game today.
还以为今天你会来打球
What, were you afraid I was still gonna own you,
怎么 你是害怕我膝盖伤了
even with the bum knee?
还能打败你吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表