剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
This is never gonna stick, dude.
这不会有用的 伙计
If you'd have done your goddamn job..
如果你当初尽职尽责
Yeah. I'm gonna call the Feds on you guys... You think this is a fucking...
我要跟联调局报案 你以为这是
...investigate your whole fucking department.
调查你们整个部门
You're an asshole.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Keep walking, Billy.
往前走 比利
Just keep walking, asshole. Yeah, you're so full of shit.
往前走 混♥蛋♥ 你真是满嘴谎言
Keep walking, motherfucker.
快走 混♥蛋♥
So, the government knows that I know who killed Kennedy
政♥府♥知道我知道是谁刺杀了肯尼迪
and why they killed him, how they killed him,
杀他的原因和方法
and how they covered it up. Right.
还有他们是怎么掩盖真♥相♥的 好吧
They created the Assassination Reports Collection Act.
他们通过了暗♥杀♥记录收集法案
That means that they've got to release all these documents,
这意味着他们必然会公开这些记录
3,000 of them, to the...
有三千多份
They've been hiding, covering up...
他们一直以来藏着掖着
I hear you. Know what they did with the car?
说得对 知道他们怎么处理车的吗
They didn't...
他们没有
They didn't do a... How you doing?
他们什么也没 你还好吧
I'm all right. You have hair just like my exwife.
我没事 你和我前妻头发一模一样
Yeah? I could never run my fingers through it.
是吗 我用手指永远都梳不顺
Yes, it's a challenge. It's real pretty,
是 确实挺麻烦的 真漂亮
but too sticky.
就是太结了
Use hair spray?
用发胶吗
Uh, no. I use glue. Yep. Ah. Yeah.
不 我用胶水 难怪
Jeff. You should've called me about Tito
杰夫 你应该被捕之前打电♥话♥
before you got yourself arrested.
告诉我提托的事
Well, I didn't exactly plan on getting arrested, so...
我没打算被逮捕 所以
Yeah, nobody ever does, but, you know,
没有人想被捕
the shit rolls downhill, sometimes.
但有时候就是倒霉
You gonna take Tito with you or what?
你会把提托的头带走还是怎么说
No, I'll have one of my guys pick him up. Great.
不 我让我同事过来拿 好
Don't trust those bastards. They're in your bank accounts.
别相信那些混♥蛋♥ 他们知道你的银行账户
Never do anything online.
千万别在网上做任何事
They can't rob you blind if you ain't blind.
你长点心眼他们就偷不了你的东西
That's it, Jim. You got it, buddy.
你说得没错 吉姆
It's good talking to you, man. I'll catch you next time.
和你聊天很开心 下次见
At the Chez Jay. Yeah.
切兹·杰伊餐厅见 对
I'll scout you out, Billy. You got it, man.
我肯定能找到你的 比利 没错
Good talking to you.
很高兴和你聊天
Hey, Patty.
帕蒂
Hold on a sec. What?
等一下 什么
You look nice.
你看起来不错
You hungry? No.
你饿了吗 不
You want to grab a drink? No.
想一起喝一杯吗 不
Okay, well, look, if you change your mind...
如果你改变主意
I don't want that.
我才不要呢
Go on, take the card. He seems like a nice guy.
收下名片吧 他是个不错的小伙子
Thanks.
谢了
I think that whoever sent that fucking head knows who you are,
我觉得寄头给你的人知道你是谁
knows where you live...
住哪里
probably knows everyone you know,
甚至知道你周围的人
including me and Denise and,
包括我 丹妮斯
man, if you don't stop...
你要是还不放弃
I mean, something's gonna happen.
肯定会出事的
If you want to get out, I completely understand.
如果你想退出 我完全可以理解
I didn't say that I was quitting.
我没说我不干了
I'm just worried and I needed to say it out loud. Okay?
我就是担心 必须得说出来 好吗
Okay.
好
I heard you.
我知道了
Okay.
好
Oh, my God. This is ridiculous.
天啊 这真好吃
What'd you marinate it in, like, a lemon something?
你用什么腌的 柠檬之类的吗
Take some home.
带点回家吧
I mean, Keith ate nothing, as usual.
凯斯和平时一样 什么都不吃
It's just work stress.
工作压力而已
I'm sure he's just fine.
他没事的
Where do you keep your, um, your Ziplocs?
你的密封袋放哪了
In there.
那里
Look, it's what Keith does.
凯斯的工作就这样
He gets all worked up over something and...
他会因为神经紧张
then it just goes away.
过段时间就好了
You sure I can take all this?
我真的能全带走吗
You know, he used to talk to me.
他原来会和我说的
You know, like, a-a little at least, and now I...
至少会说一点 现在
Like, I don't know if he's, uh, having an affair.
我不知道他是不是有外遇了
Mary.
玛莉
Mary. Mary. Stop. Stop.
玛莉 别这样
Look, I never thought I'd be one of those women, okay?
我没想到我会变成怨妇 好吗
But I was talking to Rachel Sherman.
但我跟瑞秋·谢尔曼聊过
You remember Rachel?
你记得瑞秋吗
No, I don't. I don't. Yes, you do.
不记得 你记得的
She graduated the year before all of us.
她比我们早一年毕业
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, okay.
记起来了 嗯
Her husband was acting really weird.
她老公有一段时间表现非常奇怪
She hired a PI and found out
她就请了个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
he had a whole other family in Huntington Beach.
发现他在亨廷顿海滩还有个家
Okay, okay. So...
好吧 所以
Hang on. Hang on a second. You come here. Come here.
等等 你过来
What? Come here. You... Come here.
怎么了 你过来
You are... you are talking crazy. Am I?
你尽瞎说 是吗
I would know. I know you would know, but would you tell me?
他出轨我肯定知道 嗯 但你会告诉我吗
Wh...? There's like guy code or whatever.
什么 你们男人都有默契啊
Listen to me. So...
听我说 所以
Do not waste your money on a private investigator.
别浪费钱找私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Okay? Yeah, okay.
好吗 好
Okay. I'm just... I'm, like, this close.
好 我就差这么一点
Okay. That's just... ...just keep it that close.
那就差这点吧
Just don't-don't-don't do it. Okay?
别找 好吗
It's okay. Yeah, I'm just...
没事的 嗯 我
Alright, alright. Okay.
好的 好
Mom!
妈
I think you missed a spot.
你漏了个地方
I saw his head in a fucking box.
我看见他的头在盒子里
I know. I know.
我知道
Dude, y-y-you're scaring the shit out of Mary.
你把玛莉吓坏了
I mean, she thinks you got a secret fucking family somewhere.
她以为你在别的地方成家了
She-she's talking about hiring a PI.
还说要找个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
That could be really fucking bad for us, dude.
那很碍我们的事
Really fucking bad. For us?
很碍事 我们
You don't give a fuck about what happens to me.
你根本就不在乎我的遭遇
You fucked up my life.
我的生活都被你毁了
I fucked up your... You fucked up my life.
我毁了你的 我的生活都被你毁了
Dude. Dude, you-you know what?
哥们 知道吗
You got to keep your shit together.
你冷静点
Oh, yeah? That's the fucking bottom line.
是吗 这是底线
Keep your shit together. Oror what?
冷静点 不然呢
If you don't, at a certain point,
不然到一定程度
it's gonna be out of my hands, man.
我也爱莫能助了
What are you saying to me?
你什么意思
Oh, come on, dude. I'm just...
拜托 哥们 我只是
I'm just saying, there's... Fuck you.
我就是说 滚你妈
Okay, yeah. It's my fault. Fuck me.
好吧 是我的错 怪我
That's fucking great.
太棒了
Fuck! What the fuck, man?
操 你干吗
What the fuck? Fuck. Get off me.
搞什么 操 放开我
Get off of me. Calm the fuck down.
放开我 冷静点
Calm the fuck down.
冷静点
Fuck.
操
Dude, hey, it's okay.
哥们 没事的
It's okay.
没事
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表