剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. What's up?
嗯 怎么了
Think we're fucked, Keith.
我们完了 凯斯
How do you mean?
什么意思
Just heard someone's flipping.
听说有人要招了
Can't get ahold of Tom.
我联♥系♥不上汤姆
And what do you think we should do?
我们怎么办
You think it's Tom? It's got to be.
你觉得是汤姆 肯定是
It's not you. It's not me.
不是你 也不是我
Not like Tom not to return my calls.
汤姆不会不回我电♥话♥的
He's gonna fuck us to save his own ass.
他为了自保要出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Yeah.
嗯
Sounds like something he'd do.
他倒是这样的人
Look, um...
听着
I can't do this over the phone. Can we meet somewhere?
我不能在电♥话♥里说 见个面吧
Just-just come up with a plan?
想个办法
Yeah. Yeah, it's a good idea.
好 好主意
We got to get out of this.
我们得脱身
I'll text you where.
我短♥信♥告诉你地点
What a fucking prick. Sounds like something I'd do?
混♥蛋♥ 这像我会做的事
Fuck that guy.
操♥他♥妈♥的
He's onto us.
他在怀疑我们
Yeah, I bet he knew I was listening. He knew.
他知道我在听 他知道
Is that really what's fucking important right now?
这事重要吗
Danny, I can tell you're stressed out,
丹尼 我知道你很紧张
so I'm gonna let this one slide.
所以这次就算了
Do what you need to do.
做你该做的事
Be a big boy about it.
成熟点
Hello.
喂
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Oh, hey, Dad.
爸
I'm not offended at all
我整个周末
that you thought I needed a babysitter all weekend.
都有保姆看着 我一点都不生气呢
Yeah, whatever. Hi, Billy.
随你吧 比利
Tell Brittany hey. He says hi.
跟布列塔尼问个好 他跟你问好
So how's your romantic getaway? Oh, it's all right so far.
你的浪漫旅行怎么样了 现在还不错
Wear a condom!
戴套
Tell her, "Why start now? Ruin my record."
跟她说"为什么现在开始戴套毁我记录呢"
Gross. Anyway,
恶心 总之
I don't have cell service down here,
我这里没信♥号♥♥
so I'm on this satellite phone. Just in case you need something,
我用的是卫星电♥话♥ 我把号♥码给你
I want to give you the number, all right?
以防万一 好吗
Now, you got a pen? Yeah, go ahead.
你有笔吗 嗯 说吧
Okay. Hang on.
好 等等
Are you enjoying your romantic getaway?
享受你的浪漫旅行吗
Why did you make me bring him here?
你让我带他来这干什么
We needed to keep him away from Julio.
得让他离胡里奥远点
If that's your reason, I could have taken him anywhere.
就这原因 那我可以带他去别的地方
Also, given his reputation, I wanted to meet him.
我也久仰他的大名 想见见他
I expected someone with a little more...
我以为会更
with more personality, no?
有个性一点 对吧
I've made peace with Julio. That was your choice.
胡里奥的事我妥协了 这是你的决定
But I care about Billy.
但我关心比利
Give me your word that you will treat him well.
你得跟我保证会好好招待他
I don't appreciate how you flaunt him in front of me.
我不喜欢你在我面前夸他
He's a good man, Gabriel.
他是好人 加布里尔
And I need him.
我也需要他
For what?
为什么
For your campaign?
你的竞选
For many things.
很多事
Are you in love with him?
你爱上他了
You're a fool.
真是个傻瓜
In love with a fantasy.
爱上一个不能爱的人
Do you think he would love you if he knew who you really are?
如果他知道你的真面目还会爱你吗
Be nice. Or what?
好好说话 不然呢
Or I won't give you my city.
不然我不会把我的城市给你
You've been away so long, you've turned into a gringa.
你离开太久了 变成白人了
You forget who I am,
忘记了我是谁
Claudia.
克劳迪娅
Don't call me that.
别这么叫我
Fuck did you find this place?
你怎么找到这里的
So...
所以
No one else is here.
这里没有别人
I don't have my gun.
我没带枪
Okay.
好
Let's just get this over with.
赶紧解决这事吧
What are you talking about, man?
你说什么呢
I know you know.
我知道你知道
That's why I chose this spot.
所以我选这里
Make it easier on you.
也是为你好
You won't get caught.
这样你不会被抓
Mary gets a bigger payout if I'm dead.
如果我死了 玛莉能拿到更多的钱
Why the fuck would you do this, man?
你为什么要这么做
Oh, come on. Fuck you, Danny.
少来吧 丹尼
You put me in this position. No, no, no! Don't give me
都是你害的 不 不 不
that fucking shit! No, no, no! I had no choice.
少来这套 我没有选择
You're a grown fucking man!
你是成年人
You made your own fucking decisions!
这是你的决定
Do not pin this on me.
别赖在我头上
Why you...
为什么是你
Why'd he send you?
他为什么派你来
I volunteered, you fucking prick. The fuck you did.
我自愿的 傻♥逼♥ 胡扯
You're too weak.
你太软弱了
Tom owns you. Fuck you.
汤姆各种玩你 滚你♥妈♥的♥
Tom didn't fucking turn on me. Not yet.
汤姆没有背叛我 只是暂时的
You better hope you can pull that trigger.
你还是祈祷能开枪吧
You think I'm a pussy?
你觉得我很怂吗
You don't think I can do it? I wish.
你以为我不敢开枪吗 我倒是希望你敢
I want you to.
开枪吧
That way, Mary never finds out what the fuck we've done.
这样玛莉就永远不知道我们干的勾当了
And I don't have to rat out my best friend.
我也不用出♥卖♥♥♥最好的朋友了
Just make sure nothing happens to her and the kids. Okay?
不要让她和孩子出事 好吗
That's the least you can do.
这你总能做到吧
I'm gonna turn around.
我转过身
You help us both out.
你帮我们解脱了吧
Hey, you found me. Yeah, finally.
被你找到了 总算找到了
It's a big fucking joint.
这地方好大啊
My God, this bathrobe, I...
天啊 这浴袍
It was so big for me when I was little,
我小时候穿太大了
but I loved it.
但我很喜欢
I loved feeling cozy in it.
穿着好舒服
What's wrong?
怎么了
Is that your diary?
那是你的日记吗
You don't want me to see your baby diary, do you?
你不会想让我看你小时候的日记吧
No, it's just, uh...
不 只是
It's a book my brother did for me.
这是我哥给我做的一本书
Nice.
挺好的
It's our story. Really?
是我们的故事 是吗
Oh, that's cool.
挺酷的
Well, looks like a pretty good little artist when he was a kid.
他小时候是个艺术家呀
Well, she fell down.
她摔倒了
The hell is that?
这是什么
That's a little dark for a kid to be drawing, isn't it?
小孩画这个有点阴暗了吧
My parents were murdered.
我父母是被谋杀的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I, uh...
我
I was very little.
当时还很小
And I came here and lived with Gabriel's family.
就来这和加布里尔的家人一起住了
They adopted me.
他们收养了我
He became my brother and protected me.
他就成了我哥 保护我
I see. Sorry, I didn't mean to make light of that.
明白了 抱歉 我没想嘲讽这画
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表