剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I'll hire outside people, it won't trace back to us.
我雇个局外人 不会查到我们的
Just say the word.
就等你开口了
Do you mind if I sit?
我能坐下吗
Are you going somewhere?
你要去哪吗
No, I'm just-just gonna ride the rails.
不是 我就是想坐火车
Look at some sky.
看看天
You're worried about Billy.
你担心比利
He'll blame himself.
他会自责的
I know I did.
反正我很自责
We can be pretty hard on ourselves.
我们有时还挺和自己过不去的
Even you? Even me.
哪怕是你 是的
You know, there ought to be an investigation into the death
苏亚雷斯小子的死
of the Suarez kid. He wrote out his confession.
应该要调查一下 他写了认罪书
That's bullshit and you know it.
你知道那是扯淡的
Until someone opens an investigation
除非别人展开调查
and that case crosses my desk...
把案子给我
Enough.
够了
This is exactly why I can't do this anymore.
所以我才不干了
Well, I wish you could.
我希望你可以继续
'Cause we miss you.
我们很想你
I'm around.
我就在你身边
I had a dream about us last night.
我昨晚梦见咱俩了
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
What kind of dream?
什么梦
That we were married.
梦到我们结婚了
Really? Is that crazy?
是吗 太扯了吗
I've heard crazier things.
我听过更扯的
I...
我
I want you to tell me that you love me.
我想听你对我说你爱我
Okay.
好
You go first.
你先来
I do.
我爱
I love you.
我爱你
Señor McBride.
麦克布莱德先生
There's a urgent phone call for you from a Patty...
有个叫帕蒂的打来紧急电♥话♥
I really didn't get her last name. Yeah, yeah.
我没听清她的姓 好的
Okay. I know who it is.
我知道是谁
All right, sweetie, we'll continue this conversation?
亲爱的 我们回聊
Yeah. All right. Sorry.
好 嗯 抱歉
She's got shitty timing. She always has.
她每次找的时机都不对
Thanks, buddy.
谢了 哥们
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表