早上好啊 见到你很高兴
Well, you're up early. You mean still up.
你今天起的挺早啊 是还没睡
We never went to bed. We'll get there.
我们俩还没上♥床♥睡觉呢 但是快了
What'd you do all night?
你们大半夜不睡觉都干嘛
Oh, well, what didn't we do?
应该问还有什么没干么
We started off at a concert,
我们开始听了场音乐会
a wonderful group called Uncle Dirt Nap.
一个叫脏叔叔爱打盹的组合
Then we danced the night away at every club in the U District
之后又在大学城的各种俱乐部跳舞
before finding ourselves at an after-party
然后又去了Kit朋友Massimo的家里
at Kit's friend, Massimo's place. He's a squatter.
参加了场余兴派对 他住在棚户区
Anyway, I wanted to give Kit the keys to my building,
我过来是想给Kit一把公♥寓♥钥匙
and I remember I have a spare set here, so I thought we'd pop by.
我记得这有把闲置的
Well, then let me get them for you. Thanks.
好吧 我这就去拿 谢谢
I can offer you a pastry courtesy of Le Cigare Volant.
要来一份雪嘉餐厅的糕点吗
No, thanks. You know, those things are loaded with bleached flour.
不了 谢谢 那种东西是用漂白面粉做的
That stuff's poison.
跟毒药没两样
Niles, give me your cell phone. I'll call the travel agent.
Niles 把你电♥话♥给我 我要给旅行社打电♥话♥
Oh, you going on a trip? Yeah.
你们要去旅行啊 是啊
I see. He's taking me to France for the weekend, Euro Disney. Ah.
他周末要带我去法国 去欧洲迪士尼 啊
Massimo said we just had to go.
Massimo说我们一定得去看看
Apparently it is so lame it's cool.
那地方太落后了 但是很屌♥
Well, I should get going.
我该走了
Places to go, people to poison.
要去餐厅 毒害别人呢
I should get going too.
我也要走了
I'll pick up Lady and meet you and Eddie at the park at 10:30?
我接上Lady 十点半在公园和你还有Eddie碰头
Better make it 11. Okay, I'll see you then.
十一点吧 好的 一会见
Bye. Oh, bye, Bonnie. Bye, Frasier.
拜拜 再见 Bonnie 再见 Frasier
Frasier, isn't she great? Oh, yes.
Frasier 她是不是超赞 是啊
She's so free, so spontaneous. She has breathed new life into me.
她特别自♥由♥ 奔放 给我注入了新的空气
You may have to return the favour.
现在轮到你给她注入空气了
Am I detecting disapproval?
你觉得不妥吗
No, no, Niles, not at all. I'm just...
不 不 Niles 没有 我就是
Well, all right. Don't you think you two are going just a bit quickly?
好吧 你不觉得你俩进展有点快么
Oh, for the past year, you've told me I had to get over Daphne,
过去一年 你让我忘了Daphne
find someone else. Now I do, and all you can do is find fault?
找别人试试 现在我找了 你又开始挑刺了
Man, you are such a buzzkill.
天呐 你真是扫兴
Will you stop talking like that?
你能别这么说话了么
I'm just a little concerned, Niles.
我就是有点担心 Niles
You met this girl last week and she's spent every night with you.
你上周才认识她 就和她夜夜笙歌♥
You're giving her the keys to your apartment.
还要把公♥寓♥钥匙给她
I think you're just jealous.
我看你是嫉妒了
Jealous? Yes.
我嫉妒 是的
Here I have attracted this untamed free spirit.
嫉妒我找了个放荡不羁爱自♥由♥的妹子
You're saddled with an uptight pastry chef
你却和古板的糕点厨师在一起
whose name you can't remember.
你连人家名字都叫不出来
Her name is Faye.
她叫Faye
And I am not jealous, I'm just a little worried about you.
我才没有嫉妒 我就是担心你
I'm afraid you might get hurt. Oh, here we go.
我怕你受伤 看 你又来了
Whatever would I do without my wise older brother to tell me what to do?
只要是没有我智慧的哥哥的指导 我做什么都不对
Frankly, you couldn't be acting more like a child.
说实话 你现在真是幼稚透了
You think I don't know the real reason you came here?
你以为我不知道你为什么来这
It wasn't to get your keys,
才不是为了拿钥匙
it was to show off Lolita's kid sister out there.
你就是来跟你的萝莉妹妹秀恩爱的
The two of you have absolutely nothing in common.
你俩一点共同点都没有
Well, we're all set for Euro Disney.
我搞定去欧洲迪士尼的事啦
Oh, great. You ready to go home?
好啊 我们回家吧
Oh, sure. Bye, Frasier. Bye.
好的 拜 Frasier 再见
Oh, I'm so excited for this trip.
去旅行我太激动了
I'm gonna spend all my time in Fantasyland.
我要在幻想世界待个够
Oh, Niles, I'm sorry, I take it back.
Niles 抱歉 我收回刚才的话
You do have something in common.
你俩确实有共同点
Isn't that a darling sight?
画面太美了
Time was, when a waitress said, "Can I warm that up for you,"
从前 服务员说"我帮您热一下好吗"的时候
she was talking about your coffee.
说的可是加热咖啡
How was your date with Bulldog last night?
你昨晚和Bulldog的约会怎么样
Hideous.
惨不忍♥睹
He took me to a nice restaurant, he bought me flowers,
他带我去了一个不错的餐馆 还买♥♥了花
and then we went back to his place and cuddled.
之后我们回到他家抱抱来着
All I could think of the whole time was,
而全程我都在想
"How do I dump this loser?"
"我怎么才能甩了这个屌♥丝"
Oh, Roz.
哦 Roz
He's meeting me here for coffee,
他一会就来和我喝咖啡
and I'm ending this thing once and for all.
我这次一定要彻底断了
Yeah, well, good luck getting a cup of coffee.
好吧 祝你能顺利点到咖啡
You know, it's the funniest thing, he really does look happy, doesn't he?
最神奇的是 他看起来很幸福
Yeah, so just leave it alone. Oh, maybe you're right.
是啊 所以你就别管他了 也许是吧
Do you realise that this is the first time in recent history
这是近几年来第一次
that all three Crane men have been in happy relationships?
Crane家的三个男人都沉溺在爱河中
Maybe I should be celebrating
也许我应该为此庆幸
that fact rather than being such a buzzkill.
而不是扫别人的兴
What does that mean? Oh, Roz, plug in.
那是什么意思 Roz 能不能潮一点
Hi, honey, it's Frasier.
喂 亲爱的 我是Frasier
Listen, I just read a marvellous
我刚读了一篇超赞的评论
review of this charming boite out in Fremont,
说佛利蒙市有一家不错的夜♥总♥会♥
and I thought to myself, "That is a place that Cassandra would just love."
我想 "Cassandra一定会喜欢那"
So... Frasier.
那 Frasier
Not now, Roz, please... You just called her Cassandra.
等会好么 Roz 你刚叫她Cassandra
I ..Oh, dear God, I'm...
我 我的天呐 我
My producer, Roz, informs me that I just called you Cassandra.
我的制♥作♥人Roz跟我说 我刚叫你Cassandra了
I'm sorry, I don't know why I keep doing this.
真抱歉 我也不知道为什么老这样
I know that you're Faye. Fabulous Faye. Forever Faye.
我知道你是Faye 迷人的Faye 永远的Faye
Call me, Faye.
给我回电 Faye
It is one syllable. What the hell is wrong with me?
这么简单个词 我这到底是怎么了
Well, I'm glad to see that you think it's funny.
你觉得好笑是吧
No, I don't, I'm just...
不 我没有 就是
I'm having a flashback to my summer of Ted,
我就是想起了我和Ted
Todd and Tad.
Tood还有Tad一起厮混的那个夏天
Hey, sports fans. Bulldog, hi. You know what?
嗨 运动迷们 Bulldog 嗨 知道嘛
You may have my seat. I'm gonna sit over there.
你坐我这吧 我去那边
All right.
好的
Hey, gorgeous.
嗨 美女
Look Bulldog.
听着 Bulldog
You and I need to talk about what's been going on between us.
我们得谈谈我俩的关系
I know. We're in public.
我知道 我们可是在外面呢
Look, look, I wanna tell you what's going on in here, okay?
好吧 我来告诉你我心里的感受
Bulldog, I don't wanna know...
Bulldog 我不想听
No, Roz, I gotta be honest with you.
不 Roz 我得说实话
This past week has been amazing.
上一周真的很棒
But I met a total babe at Unemployment this morning
但是今天早上我在招工处碰到了一位小美女
and we're going to Hawaii this afternoon.
我们下午就要去夏威夷度假
What? I know, I know.
什么 我懂 我懂
Getting dumped, ouch, it hurts like hell.
被人甩了一定很难过
No, no, I don't believe this. I came here to dump you.
不不 才不是呢 我是来甩你的
Hey, whatever you gotta say to get through this, it's okay with me.
你要是这么说能感觉好点 我是无所谓的
No, no, no, I know, I know.
不不不 我知道 我知道
I didn't mean to make you fall in love with me.
我不是故意要让你爱上我的
I didn't, you repulse me. Hey, love hurts, Roz.
我才没有 你恶心到我了 嘿 爱情会伤人 Roz
And I'm not talking about the time we fell off the kitchen table.
我说的可不是咱们从餐台摔下来的那次
Aloha, old friend.
再见 老朋友
Bulldog, you cuddle lousy and I'm glad you got fired.
Bulldog 你抱人技术太差 还有你被开除真是万幸
Well, timing is everything. Back off, buzzkill.
好吧 时机就是一切 滚吧 扫兴鬼
Hey, Fras. Oh, hey, Dad.
嗨 Fras 嗨 老爸
Black coffee to go, please.
一杯黑咖啡带走 谢谢
You okay? I just broke it off with Bonnie.
你还好吗 我刚和Bonnie分手了
Oh, gee, I'm so sorry. What happened?
天呐 真遗憾 怎么了
Lady humped Eddie.
Lady硬上了Eddie
Excuse me? You heard me. It was humiliating.
什么 你知道我在说什么 真是丢人
Yeah, but Eddie's a boy dog and Lady is, well, a lady.
是啊 不过Eddie是只公狗 而Lady是只母的啊
Yes, well, that would be the humiliating part, now, wouldn't it?
是啊 这就是丢人的地方嘛
Right in his own park in front of all these other dogs.
就在它的地盘 当着其他狗狗的面
Yeah, Bonnie got a big kick out of it too.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表