No, no, it's nothing like that.
不 没那回事
Listen, I've been living under your roof for five years now.
只是 咱爷俩共处一室也已经有5年了
You've earned a little time to yourself.
也是时候你享受一下一人世界了
Are you sure? Yeah.
您确定 是啊
Still maybe you should sleep on it tonight.
要不今晚您再想想
Frasier, Frasier, please. Look.
Frasier Frasier 行了
You've had a chance to get closer to Dad these past few years,
这几年你跟老爸共同生活 越来越亲密
and I wouldn't mind having that same chance myself.
现在也该轮到我了
Frankly, I'm a bit jealous.
说实话 我好嫉妒的
Well, I am sorry, Niles.
哦 对不起 Niles
I guess I haven't been seeing this from your angle.
我可能没考虑过你的感受
Hello, all. Hello, Daphne.
你们好 你好 Daphne
Quite a little angle it is too.
还有这个根本原因
Let me ask you something.
问你个事
How would you feel about moving in with Niles?
你觉得搬去和Niles住怎么样
You serious? Yes.
你说真的 是啊
Just me? Yes. No, no, and Dad.
就我 对 不 不 跟我爸一起
Just till Frasier goes back to work.
就住到Frasier找到工作
It's been a little crowded around here.
最近这边人有点多嘛
Well, I won't argue with that.
恩 那倒确实是
You know, Dr. Crane has quite a few stairs.
Crane医生家可是复♥式♥呢
Are you sure you can manage them? Oh, sure.
你确定上下楼梯没问题吗 噢 没事儿
Nobody knows better than you how well my hip's getting.
谁也没你清楚我屁♥股♥恢复的情况
Well, what are we waiting for? Here, let's get you packed.
哦 那我们还愣着干嘛 赶快收拾东西走吧
Wait a minute.
等等
I was hired as Mr. Crane's physical therapist,
你们雇我来做Crane先生的理疗师
and if he can make it up and down that staircase of yours,
如果他现在上下那楼梯没有问题
he really doesn't need full-time care anymore.
那么他就不需要我全职的照顾了
This is hard for me to say, but maybe it's time I moved on.
我也不想的 但是或许是我离开的时候了
We all knew this day would come sooner or later.
我们都明白早晚会有这么一天
What about my exercises?
我的训练怎么办
You'll do fine on your own.
你自己练习没问题
Believe me, it's not that I want to go. I'm very fond of you all.
相信我 不是我想走 我很喜欢你们大家
I'm not like a psychiatrist,
可我不是心理医生
who works with someone for years and years
可以长年累月跟一个病人耗着
and it doesn't matter if they ever get better.
能不能治愈他们也没个标准
My work here is done. I have to go where I'm needed.
我的工作完成了 我要去需要我的地方
Well, we need you. Dad needs you.
我们需要你 老爸需要你
Look, it's not like I'm leaving right this minute.
我又不是说现在就要走
I'll help you get settled in while I look for a new job.
我会帮你安顿到新家 同时也开始找找工作
But, Daphne... Oh, please,
可是Daphne 噢 别再说了
don't make a big fuss about this. You'll just make me cry.
不要再唧唧歪歪了 再说我就要哭了
This is no time for tears.
现在可不是哭的时候
Well, I guess you know what's best.
嗯 你想好了就好
It's sure gonna be Ionely though, just the two of us.
只是就咱们两个 肯定会孤单得多
It won't just be the two of you, you'll have Eddie.
怎么会只有你们两个 还有Eddie呢
Dad. Eddie, whatever you're on, get off.
老爸 Eddie 不管你在哪儿 快下去
I've been on hold with my employment agency forever.
招聘中心一直空晾着我
And thanks again for making
谢谢你们
me feel so welcome here until I find a new job.
在我找到新工作前肯收留我
Yes, I'm here.
恩 我在这儿呢
Nothing at all? Not even part-time therapy?
没有么 兼♥职♥的治疗师也不需要
Well, I'll stay in touch. Bye-bye.
恩 再联♥系♥吧 再见
So no job yet, eh?
还没有工作机会呢
No, unfortunately.
可惜 还没有
Still, tragedies happen every day. I mustn't give up hope.
但是 天灾人祸每天都有 不用担心
I wish you'd consider staying here with us.
希望你能再考虑下 留在这里吧
I don't know how Dad's gonna manage without you.
没有你 老爸怎么办
He doesn't need me anymore.
他已经不再需要我了
Nonsense. I know he puts on a brave front,
胡说 我知道他只是逞能
but the plain truth is, the man is practically an invalid.
而实际上 他腿脚还是很不灵便
All right, come back here.
好吧 快过来
What's he got now? Oh, my sneaker.
它又闹哪样 噢 我的鞋
You give me that back
你给我叼回来
or I'm not taking you for your speed walk.
不然我就不带你出去竞走啦
Oh, hi, Frasier. Hi, Dad. Hi, Niles.
噢 你好 Frasier 你好 老爸 Niles
Forgive me, I know how
不好意思 我知道
annoying it can be to drop by without calling.
不打电♥话♥就直接拜访有点不合适
Oh, don't worry, I used to do it all the time.
噢 别担心 我以前不也老这样嘛
That's how I know. Hello, Eddie.
我就是跟你学的 你好 Eddie
I've got a little surprise for you,
看我给你带了什么
something you left at the house. There we are.
你落在家里了 快来吧
Don't worry, Niles, you'll get used to it.
放心吧 Niles 来日方长你会习惯的
Oh, and, Dad, I've got a little surprise for you as well.
噢 老爸 你也有个小惊喜
All right, boys, bring it on in here.
哦 太好了 快抬进来
Oh, great, here it is.
哦 好 好了
Now this place is starting to look like home.
这下才有个家的样子嘛
Yes, and finally so is mine.
是 我家也得以恢复家的样子了
Well, I'm just gonna go finish unpacking.
好了 我去收拾一下带来的行李
Well, you just follow him up with that.
好 你跟着他上去吧
Oh, no, no, leave it there.
不 别动 就放在那
That way I won't get my pizza cheese all over your fancy chairs.
这样我才不会把芝士披萨弄到你昂贵的椅子上
Doesn't the cheese go in your mouth?
你那芝士不是要送进嘴里的吗
That's certainly the goal, Niles,
那当然啊 Niles
but you can't hit that bull's-eye every time.
但你不能保证每次都万无一失
Okay, this isn't working out. You have to take him back now.
好吧 这样不行 你还是把他领回去吧
Niles, He's been here for eight hours. I don't care.
Niles 他才在这待了不到8小时 我才不管呢
I only signed on for this because Daphne came in the bargain
我揽这事儿纯粹是因为Daphne
and she's leaving. You have to help me, I'm desperate.
现在她要走了 我急得不行 你得帮我
Niles, which wall should I hang my swordfish on?
Niles 我的旗鱼标本该挂哪呀
None of them, I just had that room frescoed.
哪也不行 我的墙上刚刚才挂上好壁画
Daph. Thanks, Rhonda, you're a lifesaver.
Daph 谢谢 Rhonda 你帮了大忙啊
Bye-bye.
再见
Well, good news on the employment front?
怎么 工作找得有眉目了么
Yes, a friend of mine just got me an interview.
有了 有个朋友为我争取到了一个面试
It's an elderly woman suffering
有位老妇人
from brittle bone disease, the poor thing.
她有脆骨症 可怜的人啊
Oh, well, normally I'd say break a leg but...
额 通常我会说断条腿(祝好运) 但
Oh, I'm gonna miss you. All of you.
噢 我会想你们的 你们所有人
But like I told your brother,
但是正如我跟你弟弟说过的
there's simply no reason for me to stay
我已经没什么理由待在这里了
as long as your father's so strong and healthy.
现在你父亲身体健康
Oh, dear God.
哦 苍天哇
Oh, my God, Dad. Oh, are you all right?
噢 天哪 老爸 噢 你没事吧
Yeah. What happened? Come on.
没事 怎么回事 过来坐
I don't know. L... Oh, we just got tangled up there.
我也不清楚 噢 我们在那儿绊了一跤
Dad, I am so sorry. Oh, my God.
老爸 太对不起了 哦 天哪
Oh, don't worry about it, it was an accident.
哦 没什么事 不过是个意外
Well, you do seem to be in one piece.
恩 应该没有骨折什么的
Still, it was an awfully big fall.
但是 摔得也不轻
Would you help me get some ice?
帮我拿点冰块来吧
Good thinking, Daphne. I know I could use a drink.
好主意 Daphne 我现在得来一杯
Boy, that was so weird. Yeah.
天哪 太奇怪了 是啊
Niles just kicked my cane right out from under me.
Niles从下面愣是踢掉了我的拐杖
Yeah, I know he wants to keep Daphne around here
是啊 我知道他一心想留住Daphne
but I didn't think he'd go that far.
但没想到他竟会做出这种事来
Well, no, not deliberately,
哦 不 他不是有意的
but maybe he was acting on an unconscious level.
这也许是出自潜意识的行为
What are you talking about? I was just making a joke.
你什么意思 我只是开个玩笑
Oh, well, then just skip it, Dad. No, no, wait a minute.
哦 既然这样 就不多说了 老爸 不 等一下
You think Niles was actually trying to hurt me?
你是说Niles其实是故意要害我
No, no, it's just that sometimes,
不是啦 但是
when the motivation is strong enough,
当一个人的动机足够强大的时候
the unconscious can cause a person to act in ways
下意识地他会做出一些过激行为
that the conscious would find unthinkable.
可能他自己都意识不到
So you're saying that this wasn't an accident?
所以你的意思是 这不是什么意外
Oh, it's a crazy theory. I'm sorry I even brought it up.
噢 这个理论很荒谬的 我其实不应该说它
You know what? I think I'll be off now.
对了 我该走了
Off to my bachelor pad.
回我的单身小窝去了
I have a date tonight with a lingerie model.
今晚我和内内小模特还要幽会呢
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表