I thought your father was in charge of Christmas decorations.
我以为你♥爸♥来布置圣诞节呢
Oh, no, no, not this year. We're doing it my way.
不是 不是 今年可不是 今年按我的意思来
That's why I'm ordering a tasteful tree here.
所以我要订一棵品味独特的圣诞树
They'll even deliver it on Christmas Eve fully decorated.
他们可以平安夜布置好了给我送过去
Gee, that'll be fun for Freddie.
天 那Freddie可有事干了
Oh,no, Frederick won't be joining me.
不 Frederick今年不来跟我过节
He's spending his vacation on an archaeological tour with Lilith.
他打算假期跟Lilith去个什么考古旅行
He's spending Christmas with dried-up old bones?
天呐 他准备圣诞节跟木乃伊们过吗
Yes, I thought I told you.
对啊 我没告诉你吗
She's taking him on an archaeological tour.
是她要带他去的
Oh, good Lord, look how late it's gotten.
好家伙 你看这都几点了
Well, don't blame me.
不怨我
You're the one who spent 20 minutes
是你光挑烛台
looking for that candleholder thing.
就挑了20多分钟
No, no, no. It's a menorah, Roz.
不 那可是九枝灯台 Roz
Thought I'd get one for Frederick for Hanukkah.
我想给Frederick光明节的时候用
Oh, that's right. I completely forgot Frederick is half Jewish.
对了 我忘了Frederick是半个犹太人
Yes, between the Crane boy genes and Lilith's contribution,
是啊 Crane家的基因加上Lilith的贡献
I'm not sure the NFL is holding its breath.
我不知道NFL能不能忍♥到他长大
I need to go over to
我得再去小商品那边看看
Notions and try to find something for Calvin,
给Calvin买♥♥点什么
the security guard.
就是那个保安
What are you getting him?
你要给他买♥♥啥
If I knew, I wouldn't be going to Notions.
我要是知道就不用去看了
Excuse me. I'd like to get a gift for that woman I was with.
你好 我想给刚才那位女士买♥♥点东西
How about this sweater right here?
这件毛衣怎么样
Excellent choice.
真是明智的选择
I'm not sure of the size.
我不知道尺码
Could you find me this in a medium? Thank you.
你能帮我拿个中号♥吗 谢谢
It's a madhouse in there. Roz!
那边真是乱作一团 Roz
People pushing and shoving for nose-hair clippers.
人们推推挤挤的就为了个鼻毛剪刀
Is there a nasal hair epidemic I don't know about?
现在流行什么我不知道的鼻毛款式吗
Here's your sweater.
你的毛衣
Is he talking to you?
他是跟你说话呢吗
No, no, no, he's talking to...
没没没 他是在
He's talking to me. It's for my niece.
那是在跟我说话 我要给我侄女买♥♥
But I'm a bit worried about the size.
但我有点不确定尺码
You know, she's just about your height.
她跟你差不多高
Do you mind my asking, would this fit you?
我能冒昧问一下 这件你能穿吗
That's a little big for me.
这件有点大了
What about the color? A little blah?
颜色呢 太艳了吗
Personally, I like the blue.
就我来说呢 我喜欢蓝色的那件
I agree. Thank you so much.
我也这么想的 太谢谢你啦
I will take a smaller size in the blue, and please gift-wrap it.
那我就拿一件蓝色小号♥的吧 请帮我包起来
Coming right up.
马上就好
Oh, Roz, it looks like Notions has thinned out.
Roz 好像那边人散了
Oh, good. So you think Calvin will like the nose hair clippers?
太好了 你觉得Calvin会喜欢鼻毛剪刀吗
I think we can be sure he doesn't own a pair.
我只能肯定他没有那玩意
Gosh, thank you so much for bailing me out that way.
天呐 太谢谢你帮我解围了
My pleasure. Helen.
不客气 我是Helen
Helen? Frasier.
Helen 我是Frasier
Not Frasier Crane? From the radio show?
不会是广播里的Frasier Crane吧
Yes.
正是
I listen to you every time
你的节目我每期都听
I come to Seattle to visit my daughter Faye.
我是来西雅图看我女儿Faye的
Well, that's very kind.
真是太好了
You know, you really should know your wife's size.
你真的该记住你太太的尺码
Oh, she's not my wife.
她不是我太太
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry.
抱歉 我不是想打听什么
It's all right. Girlfriend?
没事的 女朋友
No, I don't have a girlfriend, actually. I'm unattached.
不是 我其实没有女朋友 我单身
Well, I've taken enough of your time.
我占了你好多时间了
Although, there is one small thing you could help me with.
不过 你倒能帮我个小忙
I'm looking for something for my daughter.
我在帮我女儿选一件东西
Oh, what is it?
是什么呢
No, I really shouldn't ask you. No, no, please.
算了 我就不该问你 没事 没事 你说
No, no, it's too much of an imposition.
不 不 不行 不能要求太多
No, no, the way you came to my rescue,
没事 没事 你刚救了我一命
I'd be delighted to help you anyway I can.
我很乐意也帮你一下啊
What is it you're looking to get for your daughter?
你在帮你女儿找什么呢
A date with a nice unattached doctor.
找一个优秀的单身医生约会
Well, I certainly walked into that one, didn't I?
我是自己送上门的 对吧
It wasn't my first time.
我不是头一回干这事了
As soon as this woman gets here,
只要那个女的一进来
give me five minutes and call me on my cell phone.
5分钟之后马上打我电♥话♥
If I am miserable,
要是我实在不能忍♥了
I will simply say it's an emergency and excuse myself.
我就借口很紧急 马上就走
Yes, the ever-valuable escape call.
明白 十分有效的逃跑电♥话♥
Oh, you've done them?
你以前干过这事
No, but I've seen them done.
没有 但是别人对我♥干♥过
Excuse me, are you Frasier?
你好 请问你是Frasier吗
Faye? Yes, well, hello. How did you know it was me?
Faye 是我 你好 你怎么知道是我呢
You had that horror-stricken look of someone who's met my mother.
你脸上有一种被我妈吓得不轻的表情
No, please, please. Shall we?
没 怎么会 快请坐 要喝点什么吗
Oh no, that's sweet of you, but you don't have to go through with this.
哦 不用了 谢谢你 但是你不用这么做的
I really just came to apologize.
我其实是来道歉的
No, please. Please, why don't you sit down?
别啊 快请坐 怎么不坐坐呢
Hey, Dr. Crane. Are you here with your brother?
嘿 Crane医生 你跟你哥一起来的
No, actually, he's on a blind date.
没 他在相亲呢
Oh, he is, isn't he? Oh, look at him.
可不吗 快看他
I think he really fancies her.
我觉得他是真喜欢她
You know, it's always so obvious when a man likes a woman.
当男人喜欢一个女人的时候太容易看出来了
You can just tell by his awkward body language.
从他奇怪的肢体语言就能看出来
Shifting in his chair,
在椅子里扭来扭去的
he doesn't know quite what to do with his hands.
手都不知道该往哪放
He's as nervous as a hen.
他都紧张死了
Oh, for God's sakes, stop fidgeting!
老天爷啊 别这么坐立不安的行吗
So your mother tells me that you're a lawyer.
你妈妈告诉我说你是律师
Well, that's typical.
她一向这么说
I was a lawyer and I quit
我之前是律师 不过两年前不干了
two years ago and now I'm a pastry chef.
我现在是个糕点师
Really? Yes.
是吗 对呀
I work in a little French restaurant in town.
我在一个小法国餐馆上班
Maybe you've heard of it. Le Cigare Volant?
你可能知道那家店 叫拉雪嘉威蓝
It's one of my favorites.
这是我最喜欢的店之一了
I had dinner there last Friday night.
我上周五还去那吃的晚饭
I worked Friday night. What did you have?
上周五是我的班 你点的什么
The Grand Marnier souffle. I made that!
金万利舒芙蕾 那个是我做的
Well, it was poetry on a plate.
简直是太好吃了
Thank you.
谢谢
You didn't happen to find my earring in it, did you?
你没在里面发现我的耳环吧
I'm kidding.
逗你的
You know, suddenly I'm glad
我突然有点庆幸
that your mother is as pushy as she is.
你妈妈的咄咄逼人了
It's funny, though, you're nothing like her.
其实很好玩啊 而且你一点也不像她
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
这真是对我最大的褒奖了
Dr. Crane, can I ask a favor?
Crane医生 你能帮我个忙吗
What are you doing for the next ten nights?
你接下来的十天晚上有空吗
Because my... Yes.
因为我的 没问题
Excuse me, finish the question.
抱歉 请说完
Well, my neighborhood theatre group
我邻居们组了一个剧团
is putting on a holiday revue.
想要排一出喜剧
In fact, we're performing in the common room of Dr. Crane's building.
我们在Crane医生住的大楼的公共休息室排练
Right downstairs? Yeah.
就在他家楼下吗 对
Well, we're still looking for a musical director.
我们想找一个音乐剧导演
I would never ask you,
我本来不想麻烦你的
but they put me in charge of the whole thing.
但是他们让我全权负责
Oh, well, count me in.
那加上我吧
Is the show more religious in tone or secular?
那这个剧是有宗教歌♥曲呢还是就是普通歌♥曲
Well, we couldn't quite agree, so we ended up with a mixed bag.
我们还没达成共识呢 所以目前是什么都有
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表