Ans I still have to call my friend at the
我还得给我在博物馆的朋友打电♥话♥
museum to get tickets for that Seurat exhibit.
找他要塞拉展览的票
I just hope it's not sold out.
希望还没有卖♥♥完
Well, if it is, que Seurat Seurat.
要是卖♥♥完了 那就去他的塞拉吧
Yeah, that was funnier the first time.
是啊 这笑话还是第一次听比较好笑
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
What happened to Cassandra?
Cassandra怎么了啊
Obviously, he dumped her for someone better.
很明显啊 他为了更好的人把她甩了
I haven't dumped anyone.
我谁也没甩
What? You mean you're dating both of them?
你说什么 你说你在脚踩两只船
Oh, no, I didn't intend to. It's just that, well...
哦 不 我也不是成心的 只不过 不过
I ran into Faye yesterday. And I was about to tell her about Cassandra.
我昨天碰到了Faye 我想告诉她实情
It's just that we were enjoying our coffee so much
只不过喝咖啡时 气氛太好了
that coffee turned into dinner,
然后我们又去吃晚饭
and then dinner turned into drinks,
晚饭后又去喝了一杯
and then drinks turned into, well, coffee again.
喝完了 还不想分开 就又去喝咖啡
Damn, I completely forgot I rescheduled squash with Niles.
该死 我完全忘了今天要跟Niles打壁球了
Don't be angry at me for still being in my robe.
不要生气啊 我还穿着睡袍呢
I won't. I wish I were in mine.
不会的 我倒希望我也穿着
Cassandra, what a surprise.
Cassandra 真是个惊喜啊
I brought you some pastries. Oh, isn't that thoughtful of you?
我给你买♥♥了点点心 哦 你真是太贴心了
Hi, Martin, Dixie.
你们好啊 Martin Dixie
Cassandra! It's...
Cassandra 只是
You know, I'd love it if you could stay.
你知道的 你能过来我很高兴
It's just that I've got to go pick up my brother for a game of squash.
但是我该去接我弟弟去打壁球了
Morning, all. Well, isn't that a timesaver.
大家早上好 哇 真是太给我节约时间了
You know, I've still gotta go get dressed anyway.
但是 我还是得去换衣服
And I'll just see you back at the station.
咱们回来台里见
Okay. All right. Have a good game. All right. Bye.
好的 好好比赛啊 好的 再见
Oh, you know, I'll just use the powder room before I go.
哦 不过 我想先用一下卫生间再走
Yeah.
好的
This is a disaster!
真是一场灾难啊
What is? Hi, Niles.
什么啊 你好啊 Niles
Oh, I'm up to speed.
哦 我可算跟上进度了
Morning. Well, I guess I'll just be...
早上好 呃 我看我还是先
What? We just noticed:
你说什么 我们刚注意到
There's a nest of baby hummingbirds on the balcony,
阳台上有一窝蜂鸟幼鸟
and we're just keeping our voices down. You run along.
我们就想小点声音说话 这边走
Hummingbirds made it to the 19th floor?
蜂鸟能飞上十九楼
Yes, well, they're Himalayan mountain hummers.
是啊 是啊 它们是喜马拉雅山来的蜂鸟
They're very rare. Byebye. Okay. I'll see you later.
它们很稀有的 再见了 晚点见啊
What are you doing? I was just standing guard.
你干嘛呢 给你守门呢
You know, the door is... The lock's broken.
你知道的 这个门 锁坏了
Sometimes Dad just wanders in, you know.
有时候我爸直接就走进去了
Well, I know you've got your game.
知道你还有比赛
So I'll just get out of your hair. Right, right.
我就先不打扰你啦 好的 好的
Goodbye, everyone. Bye.
大家再见啦 再见
Aren't I gonna get a hug first? Come on.
怎能不先来个拥抱呢 过来吧
Oh, of course.
哦 当然了
Are you all right?
你没事儿吧
Oh, yes. It's just, you're so hard to say goodbye to.
哦 当然 只不过 太难跟你分别了啊
Well, time's a-wasting. Off you go.
那 就不浪费时间啦 回见了
Bye-bye.
再见
Got any more hiding in the grotto, Hef?
洞里是不是还藏着人呢 Hef
Oh, for God's sakes.
哦 老天啊
Oh, I'm just not up to this sort of thing.
哦 我真是干不了这样的事儿
What made me think I could juggle?
我哪儿来的自信有这能耐呢
I sure as hell don't know.
我反正是不知道
You couldn't catch a balloon till you were 10.
你到了十岁才能抓得住气球呢
Yes, thank you, Dad.
是啊 多谢了 老爸
See, my problem is that each of them
我的烦恼就是 她俩
appeals to different sides of my personality.
各有各的好处
Faye is artistic and cerebral and cultured.
Faye风雅理智而又有头脑
And Cassandra is passionate and fun and spontaneous.
Cassandra热情有趣而真情流露
Well, my vote sure goes for Cassandra.
我肯定是支持Cassandra的
Oh, you would say that.
哦 一猜你就是
Any young woman who shows you any attention,
只要有年轻女人稍微对你注点意
you're ready to sign over your pension cheque.
你就上赶着把养老金支票双手奉上了
I think he should go for Faye. Oh, Faye, Faye.
我想我会投Faye一票 哦 Faye Faye
If he wants some boring,
如果他想要无聊
artsy-fartsy conversation he's got Niles.
而又附庸风雅的对话 他不是有Niles了么
Yes, well, my point is I am really torn here.
也是啊 我就觉得我太煎熬了
I feel as if I honestly cannot choose.
我好像真的无法抉择
I think I might be able to help you with this.
我觉得我能帮你解决这个问题
Heads, it's Faye. Tails, Cassandra.
正面选Faye 反面就是Cassandra
Oh, this is the sort of
喔 这种选择方法真是
thing that makes a woman feel really special.
太能讨女生欢心了
Niles, you're actually gonna flip a coin?
Niles 你真的要扔硬币吗
The decision cannot be made that simply.
不能儿戏啊 没那么简单的
It's not gonna be that simple.
不可能这么简单的
The chances of Niles catching that quarter
Niles能接住这枚硬币的概率
are about the same as you... Enough, Dad!
就跟你 行了 爸
Just go with me on this, Frasier.
这次你就听我的吧 Frasier
Heads, it's Faye. Tails, Cassandra.
正面是Faye 反面就选Cassandra
And the winner is...
赢家是
Admit it. You want me to say one name more than the other.
承认吧 此时你更希望我说其中一人的名字
Niles, you're right, I do. Cassandra.
Niles 你是对的 我还真是 我选Cassandra
Yes!
太好了
There you have it. Thank you. Thank you, Niles.
你这就选出来了 太谢谢了 谢谢你 Niles
Well, what a relief.
真是如释重负啊
You know, my life was
话说 在偶遇Faye之前
perfectly happy before Faye came back, you know.
我一直非常开心
Yes, it's Cassandra. She's the one.
对 我选Cassandra 她就是那个人了
Next time I see Faye, I'll just have to tell her it's over.
下次看见Faye 我会告诉她我们结束了
Oh, gosh, Niles, I'm sorry.
哦 天啊 Niles 真是抱歉
I'm afraid we've lost our court again.
恐怕咱们的场地又没有了
Do you mind rescheduling just once more?
你介意再改期一次吗
All right, that's fine. I gotta hand it to you, Frasier.
没问题 没事儿 你真不错啊 Frasier
You had a tough decision to make but you made it.
你面对艰难的抉择 但你做出了决定
Heck, I can't even decide
该死 我甚至连
whether to have the strawberry or the grape jelly.
是吃草莓还是葡萄果冻都决定不了
Well, dad, I still have my trusty quarter.
爸 我还拿着我的硬币呢
Let's say heads, grape. Tails, strawberry.
这样吧 正面 葡萄的 反面就吃草莓的
Niles, Niles!
Niles Niles
Are you all right?
你没事儿吧
You gotta wonder what goes on on that squash court.
不得不好奇在那壁球球场上会发生什么事儿啊
You know what I could go for this morning?
你知道今天早上我想吃什么吗
A big old Spanish omelette.
一大块西班牙煎蛋卷
Here's your bran flakes.
这是你的麸片
What's that?
这是什么
Your yellow bowl broke in the dishwasher.
你的黄碗被洗碗机给洗坏了
Well, don't you have another one? Afraid not.
那咱们只有那一个黄碗吗 恐怕是的
Well, red, yellow, what difference does it make?
红的 黄的 能有什么不一样
Oh, excuse me. Sorry.
哦 不好意思 抱歉
Oh, hot.
啊 好烫
No, I don't like this red bowl.
不行 我不喜欢这个红碗
It's throwing everything off.
一切都不对劲儿了
You know, I think we do have another yellow bowl.
跟你说啊 咱好像还真有个一黄碗
Why don't you go and sit down, and I'll fetch it for you?
要不你先过去坐那儿 我给你拿过去
Okay.
好的
Back off. I need this.
边儿去 我得要这个
Oh, good morning, Dad.
哦 早上好啊 爸
Everything go all right with Faye last night?
昨天晚上跟Faye都谈好了吧
She didn't take the breakup too hard, did she?
她面对分手没有太难过吧
Not really. Well, I'm sure she realises,
那倒没有 我肯定她一定明白
pretty as she is, that she won't be alone for long.
她那么漂亮 不会单身太久的
Good morning, Martin.
早上好 Martin
What'd I tell you?
我说什么来着
Hi, how you doing?
你好啊 你怎么样
I'll get this.
我来开门
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表