Maybe it's time I learned to let you go.
也许是时候放手让你去了
I don't wanna be let go.
我不想让你放手啊
I want you in my life, just not running it.
我想让你和我一起 但别控制我
I do love you, Mom.
我爱你啊 妈妈
Oh, baby. I love you too.
宝贝 我也爱你
Well, we should go. Right.
我们该走了 是的
Oh, thank you for a lovely visit. Enjoy your holiday.
谢谢你们的盛情款待 节日快乐
I am so sorry about all this.
发生这些事真抱歉
Oh, that's all right. That's all right.
哦 没事的 没事的
Call me when you get back.
你回来了给我打电♥话♥
Good night.
晚安
Boy, that was something. It certainly was.
这可算个大冲突 肯定的啊
Yeah, we've had a couple squabbles today,
我们今天也吵了几句
but nothing like that.
但也没像这样啊
No way.
才不会呢
Maybe I should get that Christmas tree out of the bathroom.
要不我把圣诞树从卫生间拿出来吧
Yeah, right. One minute,
对 对 前一分钟
they're talking about one little problem,
她们还在争论一个小问题
then suddenly, it's everything else.
突然就开始变成其他的事情了
Then it gets all emotional and messy,
然后又都开始情绪化 乱作一团
and then they're hugging and then it's all over.
再然后她们又抱在一起 然后一切就都结束了
You know, I suppose that's the healthiest way to go about it.
这可能是最健康的解决方法了
Yeah, yeah. I guess you can't keep that stuff bottled up.
对啊 也不能把事情都憋着不说
No, you sit on it, you just get madder and madder.
不行啊 那样你就会越来越生气
Yeah, best thing is lay it on the line.
对 最好就是马上说出来 解决问题
Exactly. Yeah.
一点不错 对啊
Frasier, I want my Rudolph out for Christmas.
Frasier 我还是想把鲁道夫挂出来
What, this again?
什么 又来
It's just not Christmas without it.
没有它就不叫圣诞节
Dad, we had an agreement
爸 我们就今年的圣诞装饰
about the Christmas decorations this year.
都达成共识了
Yeah, but your Christmas stinks!
可你的过法太糟了
I mean, you call that a tree?
你管那个东西叫圣诞树
Would it kill you to have
让你一辈子有一回过一个
a tasteful Christmas just once in your life?
有品位的圣诞节能不能死
Every year, we do Christmas your way.
每年我们都按你的意思过节啊
And you have things your way every damn day! I mean, look at it.
可是其他每一天都按你意思来了 看看吧
There's nothing of mine around this place except for my chair.
这里除了我的椅子哪个不是你的东西
And you've taken potshots at that right from the start
但你还从一开始就老抨击它
because it doesn't fit in with your froufrou knickknacks.
就因为跟你沙沙作响的小玩意不搭
Right,that's right, go ahead, ridicule everything I do.
对 说的对 继续啊 讽刺我♥干♥的所有事
The way I eat, the way I decorate.
我吃东西 装饰屋子
Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?
你知道我会怎么想吗
Know how it makes me feel to live like a guest in my own home?
你知道让我在我家里跟客人一样 我会怎么想吗
I do everything to make you feel welcome in this house,
我做的每件事都是为了让你觉得在这里受欢迎
but nothing I do is good enough!
但在你眼里没一件是好的
Strange way to make me feel welcome,
你的方法还真奇怪啊
taking Christmas away from me.
圣诞节都不让我过
The one time of the year when I get to do things my way,
每年这个时候按我的意思来布置屋子
like it used to be in our home,
就像之前在家里
with your mother and when you were kids.
跟你妈妈一起的时候 你们都还是小孩子
You know, that's a nice memory for me.
那是我的美好记忆知道吗
You'd think, as a psychiatrist, you'd figure that out.
你是心理医生啊 你应该知道才对啊
Oh, fine. Now, I'm not even a good psychiatrist.
真好 现在我连好医生都不是了
I'm just a big, fat letdown, aren't I?
我就是个大失败者 满意了吧
I'm a burden to you. I hate living here.
我是你的累赘 我讨厌住在这
And I hate you living here.
我也讨厌你住在这
Oh, my God. Jeez.
我的天呐 上帝
Oh, God, I feel terrible. So do I.
老天爷 我难受死了 我也是
They were hugging by now.
她们刚才到这会就开始拥抱了
We never should have tried this. We're not Jewish.
我们就不该试的 我们又不是犹太人
Maybe Mrs. Shapiro next door can talk us through it.
也许隔壁的Shapiro夫人能劝劝我们
She's out of town. Oh, no.
她出城了 不是吧
I'm sorry. I never should have said what I said.
对不起 我不该说那些话的
Oh, Dad, no, I should have been more sensitive.
爸 别这么说 是我该更敏锐一点
I am a psychiatrist.
我是心理医生啊
And you're a damned good one, too, and I'm very proud of you.
你还是个特好的心理医生 我特别自豪
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
Oh, Dad, I didn't mean any of the things I said.
爸 我刚说的全都是违心的话
I love having you here.
我当然喜欢你住在这
Well, I love being here. I always have.
我也喜欢住这 一直都喜欢
Honestly?
真的吗
Well, no, but I thought it'd get us to the hug.
不是 不过我觉得这么说咱俩可以抱抱
All right, let's try.
好吧 那我们试试看
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表