Well, I think you've got enough to go on.
好吧 我想您一定有很多事要忙
It was lovely meeting you.
很高兴见到您
I'm sorry, you know, I'm gonna have to dash
我很抱歉 如果我想追上那拖车
if I'm gonna beat that tow truck.
我现在就得冲了
Hold the elevator.
等一下
Thanks. Hello, Dad.
多谢 爸 你好
Hi.
好
I'm never going to that grocery store across the street again.
我再也不去对面那家杂货店了
They gave me such a hard time because I brought Eddie in.
他们态度极差 就因为我带着Eddie
Oh, well.
哦 好吧
It's not exactly sanitary, Dad.
爸 这其实不是很卫生
Oh, yeah, when they get rid of the guy with pinkeye
是吗 等他们开除掉那个得红眼病的
who's handing out cheese samples,
发奶酪样品的人
they can talk to me about sanitary.
再跟我谈卫生吧
Wait a minute. Didn't you
等等 你昨天
bring home a case of dog food yesterday?
不是才带回来一盒狗粮吗
Yeah, it was the economy stuff.
是啊 那是便宜货
He wouldn't touch it, so I gotta take all this back.
他碰都不碰 所以只能又买♥♥这种了
This is his favourite kind.
他最喜欢这种
Well, I guess what they say is true:
我猜广♥告♥里说得没错
Once you've tasted animal byproducts,
一旦你品尝了动物副产品
you can't go back to the cheap stuff.
就不吃便宜货了
Hey, have you picked a restaurant for tonight?
嘿 今晚的饭店你挑好了吗
Oh, I've got a better idea than that.
哦 我有个更好的想法
My old precinct's having one of their seized-property auctions
我老辖区的露天广场那儿正举办
down at the fairgrounds.
扣押财产拍卖♥♥呢
Oh, what's the better idea? Oh, now, come on, Niles.
哦 那更好的想法是什么呢 拜托 Niles
These drug dealers have some pretty nice stuff.
那些毒贩有不少好东西呢
As much as I've been
虽然我一直
searching for a wide-brimmed, purple velvet hat,
想要找一顶紫色宽檐天鹅绒帽
it's really not my cup of tea. I'll tell you what.
但我对拍卖♥♥实在是不太感冒 这样好了
We'll just go for a little while
我们就去一小会儿
and then we'll come back here for dinner.
然后回来吃饭
Am I glad you're home.
可算回来了
What's wrong? It's Dr. Crane.
怎么了 Crane医生
Ever since he came back from his job interview,
他自从面试回来
he's seemed awfully depressed.
就一直极其沮丧
In fact, he's as bad as I've ever seen him.
事实上 他从没这么沮丧过
Oh, I guess it didn't go well? I gather not.
噢 我猜面试不太顺利 我看是的
He mumbled something about it being worse than
他嘟囔着什么比舒曼第二交响曲
the Dresden premiere of Schumann's 2nd Symphony.
在德累斯顿初次演奏时还差
And you left him alone?
那你还敢让他自个儿呆着
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He's in the kitchen.
他在厨房♥
Oh, my God!
哦 天哪
Frasier, are you all right? I was fine before you screamed.
Frasier 你还好吗 你叫之前我还好好的
What the hell is wrong with you?
你发什么神经啊
Daphne said you were depressed.
Daphne说你很伤心
Here you are with your head in the oven.
进来一看 你头塞在烤箱里
I was cleaning it, Niles. It's electric.
我在打扫烤箱啊 Niles 这是电器好吗
If I was going to end my life,
我真要寻死
I'd choose something quicker than broiling.
我会找个比烤死更快的方式
Sorry your interview didn't go well, Fras.
Frasier 很遗憾你面试不太顺利
Oh, that's all right, Dad.
哦 爸 没事
You know, things don't
你知道 事情
work out the way we'd like them to sometimes,
有时偏偏不是我们希望的那样
Much like my strict
就和我明确说过的那条
"No shopping carts in the apartment" Policy.
"室内严禁购物车"政策一样
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'll take it back, but I need it
我会还回去的 但现在我还需要
to return all that cheap dog food.
用它去退那些廉价狗粮
I'm going down to pick up some cleaning supplies, I'll do it for you.
我刚好要下去买♥♥些清洁用品 我替你去吧
Well, I thought you need to get ready for the reunion.
我还以为你要为同学聚会做准备呢
Oh, God, no. I'm not going.
哦 不了 不去了
Why? Because I'm cursed.
怎么呢 因为我受诅咒了
If I wasn't convinced of it before today's interview.
今天面试之前我还不太确定
I certianly am now.
现在我可是信了
You haven't even heard anything.
你还没听到任何消息啊
For all you know, you might've gotten it.
说不定 都聘用你了呢
Believe me, Dad,
爸 相信我
I have a better chance of being crowned Miss Teen U.S.A.
比起得到工作 我更有机会加冕美国小姐
Oh, dear God.
哦 老天
Just how casual is this thing tonight? Roz, I am so sorry.
今晚这聚会是有多随便啊 Roz 我很抱歉
I completely forgot to call
我完全忘了告诉你
and tell you that, well, we're not going.
我们今晚不去了
Wait a second.
等会儿
I found a babysitter at the last minute. I got a new dress.
我最后时刻才找到个保姆 我还买♥♥了条新裙子
I got Miguel to do my hair, and I just spent the last hour
让Miguel给我整的头发 然后刚还浪费了
listening to the Estee Lauder lady describe her bladder operation
一个小时听那个雅诗兰黛销♥售♥员讲她膀胱手术
just so I could get a free makeover.
就为了化个免费的妆
And now you say we're not going? Roz, I can't go.
然后你却说我们不去了 Roz 我不能去
You see, I have a curse on my head.
你瞧 我中了诅咒
What curse?
什么诅咒
He thinks the Fates are conspiring
他认为每次聚会时 命运都会
to humiliate him at every reunion.
谋划如何羞辱他
Come on, you don't really believe that, do you?
拜托 你不是真信这套吧
All right, let's examine the evidence.
好吧 我们来考察下这些证据
Daphne, will you assist me, please?
Daphne 你来帮我一下好吗
This is my school newsletter.
这是我学校的新闻简讯
"The Bryce Academy Crier."
“Bryce学院告示”
Which, coincidentally,
很巧的是
was Frasier's nickname his first year there.
Frasier一年级时的绰号♥就是"爱哭鬼(Crier)"
Just read it. Scott Alexander. What's he been up to?
你就读吧 Scott Alexander 他近况如何
"Wife, kids, has his own computer-software business."
“已婚 有崽 有自己的软件公♥司♥”
Nancy Kearns.
Nancy Kearns
"Mother of three, successful physician,
“三个孩子的母亲 杰出医师
has invented a drug that may aid in the treatment of cancer."
发明了可能辅助癌症治疗的药物”
Cure for cancer.
治疗癌症的药物
Won't they be green with envy when I trump them
把我的人生小故事抖出来时
with this little story about my life?
他们是不是得嫉妒得眼红了
Frasier Crane,
Frasier Crane
unattached, unemployed and living with his father.
单身 无业 与父亲同住
He spends his days scrubbing his oven
他成天清洗烤箱
and is anxiously awaiting his upcoming tooth-cleaning.
并且焦急地等待着洗牙预约
Now, now, Frasier, everyone has ups and downs.
Frasier 你要知道 每个人都有起有落
You know, for all we know,
你看 就现在来说
that cure for cancer didn't pan out either.
那个癌症药也不是完全成功啊
One can only hope, Dad.
爸 只能这么期待了
I'll bet if you just went in there
我打赌如果你保持乐观
with a sunny attitude, you'd have a good time.
直接去参加的话 你一定会很开心的
You know, I tried sunny last time. You know where it got me?
是 我上次就乐观了 知道结局如何吗
Table 97, singing
第97桌 与"将军"组合合
"Goodbye, My Coney Island Baby" with the Checkmates.
唱"Goodbye, My Coney Island Baby"
Maybe this time will be different.
也许这次会不一样呢
That's the mistake I always make.
我每次都会犯这种错误
Thinking this year, it'll be different.
想着这次会不一样
That I can beat the curse.
想着我能战胜诅咒
That's what the curse does.
但诅咒就是这么狡猾
It makes you think you can beat it, but you can't.
让你以为能战胜它 但你赢不了
I'm sorry, Roz. I apologize. I will make this up to you someday.
抱歉 Roz 我很抱歉 以后我会补偿你的
Right now, I am going to go down to the store
现在 我要做的 是去楼下商店
and run a little errand for my friend, Eddie.
替我的朋友Eddie跑个腿
Tonight, I'll be coming back home
今晚呢 我就回家
and spending the evening with Daphne,
和Daphne一起呆着
doing some light housework
顺便做点小家务
and listening to my brand-new book on tape:
再听点我的新有声书
Depression, Anxiety and Death.
<沮丧 焦虑以及死亡>
As read by the author himself, Stanislav Monk.
由作者Stanislav Monk亲自阅读
Now who's cursed?
现在被诅咒的是谁
Excuse me, sir, there's a place
抱歉先生 那边就有个
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表